- Iobit Uninstaller 188.8.131.52free Key
- Dawn Of Discovery Serial Key Server
- The "what did just update? " thread, page 1001
- Patches - Crusader Kings II Wiki
- Code Crusader download
- Crusader Kings 2 Torrent Codex Download
- PC Game Reviews, News, Mods & Videos
Download crusader Kings 2 Random Hordes Mod
Aktualizacja do gry rozmiar pliku 186, 1 MB. Buy online: Holy Fury is the newest expansion to Crusader Kings II, the celebrated medieval role-playing grand strategy experience from the masters of strategy, Paradox Development Studio. Buying from us Prototype 2 you are guaranteed to obtain the license activation key immediately after the payment. Crusader Kings 2 v3.2.1 Steam (GM and More) 2020-Jun-04. Click the Tools menu, and then click Folder Options. But Titanfall Crack Only is much better than the others. Crusader Kings 3 Witch Coven Guide.
Crusader Kings 2 Black Screen on startup: : Crusader Kings
Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods, the fourth expansion for the critically praised strategy/RPG, finally enables you to play as a Pagan or Zoroastrian ruler, with particular focus on the dreaded Vikings and their tradition of pillage and adventure. We also have some AV issues, so chalked a lot up to that last year. SInce buying it, I have determined that upon clicking launch, there is a 50 percent chance that my computer will freeze on a black screen, in which case I will have to reboot my computer manually, and yes I have tried. Added more activity triggers. See CrossOver Change Log CrossOver EULA. DaC V3 Changelog Mar 3 2020 News 2 comments. MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats.
Seagate Crystal Reports - Stree - Reading MA
Select the version in the dropdown. Lean on your war lodge for support in your conquests, bow before the Pope to claim your divine throne or establish a legendary bloodline that will echo through the ages. The Pope can be called into the resulting war. Crusader Kings 2 Nexus - Mods and community you can try here. [Resolved] Please help with k8l.info infection. They don't care much about decisions made by the referee, they don't react to the opposing fans cheering, they don't whistle when you lose 2-0 when you were expected to win. Buy Prototype 2 (Steam KEY) RU+CIS and download helpful site.
GameRanger - Supported Games
Patch 2.0 Change Log: CrusaderKings over at this website. What's new with Vortex? - 1.2.14 Update at Crusader Kings https://torgline26.ru/download/?file=110. Smith your sword out of individual pieces: pick from. Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon allows you to interact with China for protection and technological marvels - and possibly face their wrath in the form of rebels or full-scale invasions. Articles on Wikipedia are freely licensed and the app code is 100% open source. Crusader free download web site. We provide the best forums and customer service to help your online community thrive.
Serial key steam Workshop:: VIET Events Reborn - A Flavor Event Mod
Crusader kings 2 patch 2.0 change log. Xforce Keygen For Corel Draw X8 John Deere Mower Adtachments Free Tally Download 7.2 Full Version Sudden Strike 3 Download Istripper Unable To Log In Vray For 3ds Max 2020 Torchlight 2 Necromancer Summoner Build Dell Color Mfp H625cdw Software Neverwinter Mod 13 Release Date Korg Gadget Windows 10 Starbound Workshop Mods Not Working Change Individual Icon Size Windows 10 Gta San Andreas 500mb. Trainers, Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, Crossfire Hacks & Cheats, WarRock. Steam Community: : Mythos 2 - Historical Fantasy: : Change. Pillars of Eternity will become available for PS4 and Xbox One as a Complete Edition on August 29, 2020. For AI characters it also determines how resistant they are to another character's Dread. The game consists of 12 rounds (11 - if three players and 24 cards), in each one there are different jobs before players: not to take tricks, not to take hearts, not to take Jacks, not to take Dames, not to take two last tricks, not to take King, positive and.
Fertility console commands
The major patches generally add new content, while the minor patches focus on fixing bugs, though there is some overlap between the two. Before you post a question, use the forum search feature to determine whether your topic has already been covered. Recently added 22 View all 1, 078. This mod is a grand scale conversion that takes players to 17th Century Europe in a time of great change and strife. Crusader Kings 2 Random Hordes Mod. The full changelog for V3 if you fancy reading a little bit more about what has changed. Special Price $39.89 RRP $57.19.
Comments on Watch_Dogs 2 - Gold Edition
Mordhau: Multiplayer medieval melee game. Total Security Serial Key 2020 is the all-in-one application that includes an antivirus scanner, a cleaning tool, and a startup booster, all wrapped well with a GUI that is intuitive. Second, the enemy AI has been revamped completely, gone are the days of peasants charging headlong into 100 strong filthy Nord armies, now enemies can run away from battle. FARMING SIMULATOR 19 KEY GENERATOR KEYGEN FOR FULL GAME +. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information.
- TextUploader.com - Free Text Content Hosting and Text
- [CK2] Crusader Milk (A Dark World Fantasy submod) 0.2.0
- Patch 2.8 "Jade Dragon" Notes - What they actually holy
- Buy your desired Video Games, Software, Giftcard on
- Mods - Crusader Kings II - Mod DB
- We’ve emulated a steady stream of hand-held games from Nintendo, Tiger and others. Our Tiger Game.com emulation now runs all released games.
- Acorn computer emulation improvements have been too numerous to count. In particular, MAME now supports a huge array of peripherals.
- Emulation for home systems based on the SSD XaviX, SunPlus µ'nSP and V.R. Technology VT platforms has really advanced, bringing a generation of TV games to life.
- MAME now runs CLIX on InterPro and HP-UX on HP9000/300, both with graphical desktop environments and networking. MAME will also run SunOS with the SunView desktop environment on some SPARC workstations. Additionally, the SGI Iris Indigo R4000 shows its boot menu.
- Long-standing graphical issues have been fixed, including priorities in Pac-Land and Moon Patrol, row scroll effects on Capcom CPS-3, and numerous glaring errors on Tatsumi games.
- Hit detection on the now-infamous helicopter in Time Crisis has been corrected, rear-view mirrors work in Ridge Racer 2, Rave Racer and Ace Driver, track mirroring works in Rave Racer, and graphics have been improved across all Namco System 22 games.
- Taito C-Chip emulation finally allows Bonze Adventure to play as intended, solving all the persistent gameplay issues.
- Games with Capcom QSound and Taito Zoom ZSG-2 hardware now provide a far more enjoyable auditory experience.
- Rare arcade systems keep getting dumped and emulated, including Tom Tom Magic, the original Gigas Mark II, Last KM, Night Mare, El Fin Del Tiempo, a prototype of Led Storm Rally 2011, and the Pac-Man hack Titan. Some of these were thought to be lost to time.
Putting arcade systems aside for a moment, this release includes support for Dance Dance Revolution Strawberry Shortcake, and the Nintendo Game & Watch titles Oil Panic and Squish. Interestingly, there are no other emulators or simulators for Squish, and it hasn’t been included in any of Nintendo’s Game & Watch collections. It seems to draw inspiration from the Famicom game Devil World.
There are hundreds more Commodore 64 cassettes in the software list now, and quite a few more BBC ROMs as well. Software lists have been added for the Nascom computers, along with updates to the boot ROM choices and better keyboard emulation. We’ve also created a skeleton driver and documented the known software for the Chinese Monon Color console. In a last-minute addition we added support for new version 2 .WOZ floppy images on the Apple II family.
Of course, there are lots more additions and improvements that you can read about in the whatsnew.txt file, or you can get the source and Windows binary packages from the download page and try it out yourself. Enjoy the rest of the year, and all the best in 2019 from all of us at MAMEdev!
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 02774: [Graphics] (seta2.cpp) grdians: Occasional one-frame glitches. (David Haywood)
- 04053: [Graphics] (ssv.cpp) eaglshot, dynagear: Missing raster effect. (David Haywood)
- 04954: [Graphics] (cps2.cpp) mvscu, xmvsf, mshvsf: Sprite priority problem on final stage with Onslaught. (hap)
- 05732: [Crash/Freeze] All games using MCS-48: Crash when trying to set watchpoint with wpd in MCS-48 games. (AJR)
- 06539: [Crash/Freeze] (konamim2.cpp) All sets in konamim2.cpp: [debug] Assertion failure on VTLB fill. (Phil Bennett)
- 06566: [Crash/Freeze] (vic20.cpp) All sets in vic20.cpp: Mounting Data 20 Video Pak (videopak) causes an exception. (Ryan Holtz)
- 07005: [Crash/Freeze] (vamphalf.cpp) wolrdadv, luplup, poosho (possibly more): Games crash after 36 minutes with DRC. (Ryan Holtz)
- 07022: [DIP/Input] (vtech2.cpp) laser500: Some keys are not working. (Robbbert)
- 07049: [Media Support] (ct486.cpp) ct486: MAME writes to floppy images opened in read-only mode. (AJR)
- 07116: [Save/Restore] Numerous drivers: Memory banking not restored correctly when loading save states. (O. Galibert)
- 07131: [Graphics] (vtech2.cpp) laser500: Hand-drawn character generator ROM contains errors. (nippur72)
- 07165: [Documentation] (bzone.cpp) bzone: Incorrect memory range in comments. (zaxxon)
- 07169: [Sound] (equites.cpp) equites, equitess: No sound effects after changing DIP switches and soft reset. (AJR)
- 07170: [Sound] xaudio2: Module attemts to look up XAudio2 APIs in DirectWrite DLL. (Moe)
- 07172: [Gameplay] (vii.cpp) vii + vii software list entries: Inputs no longer work for vii and vii cartridges. (Ryan Holtz)
- 07177: [Documentation] swim: Closing parenthesis missing in device description. (AntoPISA)
New working machines
- Dance Dance Revolution Strawberry Shortcake [Peter Bortas, ClawGrip, The Dumping Union]
- Four Play [Robbbert]
- Game & Watch: Oil Panic [algestam, Eric Smith]
- Game & Watch: Squish [algestam, 4am]
- Jong Shin (Japan) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union, Ivan Vangelista]
- Magic Purple [David Haywood, Jose IBI, Arcade Vintage, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- Pastel Island (Japan, prototype) [ShouTime, David Haywood]
- Player's Edge Plus (X002143P+XP000043) Joker's Revenge Poker [Brian Troha]
- Super Ball (Version EC-3.50 N165) [Grull Osgo]
- Super Ball (Version EC-3.50 N322) [Grull Osgo]
- Venom & Spider-Man - Separation Anxiety (SNES bootleg) [Jorge Silva, Kravex, iq_132]
- Video Eight [Robbbert]
New working clones
- Eagle Shot Golf (Japan, bootleg?) [Joshua Inman]
- Galaxy Gunners (1990 year hack) [David Torres, ClawGrip, Recreativas.org]
- Grand Prix Star (ver 4.0) [Porchy, The Dumping Union]
- Iga Ninjyutsuden (Japan, bootleg) [hammy, Jonhughes, digshadow]
- Legend of Hero Tonma (World, bootleg with i8751) [hammy, The Dumping Union]
- New Biliard 98 (Pool 10 hack) [Roberto Fresca, f205v]
- Pit Fighter (rev 1, 2 players) [R.Coltrane, The Dumping Union]
- Street Fighter EX2 Plus (Euro 990611) [Nomax, Brian Troha, Sean Sutton, Henrique Areias Pontes, MetalliC, Evan Korzon, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Street Fighter II': Champion Edition (Red Wave PtII, bootleg) [okada yuko]
- Street Fighter: The Movie (v1.14N, Japan) [Jorge Silva]
- Triumph-Adler Alphatronic PC (NTSC) [AJR]
- Trivial Pursuit (Volumen II, Spanish, Maibesa license) [Sevilla Retro, Arcade Planet, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
Machines promoted to working
- Evil Night (ver UBA) [Phil Bennett, Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
- Fruit Bonus 2010 [David Haywood, Canil Babypet]
- Tobe! Polystars (ver JAA) [Phil Bennett, Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
- Total Vice (ver EBA) [Phil Bennett, Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
Clones promoted to working
- Break Thru (Tecfri license) [ClawGrip, jordigahan, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union, Roberto Fresca]
- Hell Night (ver EAA) [Phil Bennett, Ryan Holtz, Vas Crabb]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- 15 Lions (10166211, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
- Cardinal Video Terminal [Bitsavers]
- DECstation 3100 [R. Belmont, Maciej Rozycki]
- Epic 14E (v1.0) [Al Kossow]
- Flash Beats [R. Belmont, twistedsymphony]
- Fortune 32:16 [Bitsavers]
- HP 3478A Multimeter [fenugrec]
- HP 95LX [shattered]
- Les Fiches (ver 1.3) [f205v]
- Monon Color [David Haywood, zhongtiao1]
- mupid M-Disk Comp.-A [Dirk Best]
- mupid Post-Mupid C2A2 [Dirk Best, rfka01]
- Network Computing Devices NCD 16 [R. Belmont, Al Kossow]
- Pro Tele Cardioline (Salter Fitness Bike V.1.0, Checksum 02AB) [ClawGrip, Roberto Fresca, Arcade Vintage, Recreativas.org]
- Shine/1 [Carlo Santagostino, Alessandro Liberalato, Nigel Barnes]
- Super Mario Fushigi No Korokoro Party 2 [ShouTime, Dane Biegert, rtw, The Dumping Union]
- Telmac 1800 [Robbbert]
- Trivial Pursuit (Volumen IV, Spanish, Maibesa hardware) [Sevilla Retro, Arcade Planet, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- Won! Tertainment Happy Channel (Ver E) [ShouTime, Dane Biegert, rtw, The Dumping Union]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Black Belt (Zaccaria, French speech) [PinMAME]
- Black Belt (Zaccaria, German speech) [PinMAME]
- Black Belt (Zaccaria, Italian speech) [PinMAME]
- Grundig FL-100 [Dirk Best]
- Grundig PTC-100 [Dirk Best, rfka01]
- Infonova C2A2 [Dirk Best, rfka01]
- Les Fiches (ver 1.2) [f205v]
- More Chilli (20289311, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
- New Star's Phoenix (French speech) [PinMAME]
- Orchid Mist (0101241V, New Zealand) [Heihachi_73]
- OSCOM 1000B [Robbbert]
- Pelican Pete - Jackpot Carnival (10226711, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
- Queen of the Nile (0300785V, New Zealand) [Heihachi_73]
- Spring Carnival (10008011, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
- Star's Phoenix (French speech) [PinMAME]
- Werewolf Wild (20290711, Queensland) [Heihachi_73]
New working software list additions
- bbc_rom: Accelerator 1.03, Acom, Advanced BASIC 1.01, ATS 2.60 STL, ATS 3.1 Morley, CommSoft 8.6h, DataGem 1.02F, Demon, Diagram II, Disc Menu 1.00, Disc Menu 1.20, EdiKit 1.00, EXROM: The Extension ROM 3.17, General Utilities, Hebrew, HyperDriver 1.40, Ice-Box 1.40, Master Operating System: A Dabhand Guide, Matrix, Midwich WDFS, NTQ Font Extension ROM 2, NTQ Font Extension ROM 3, NTQ Font Extension ROM 4, Plus 4.00, PMS Genie Junior, ROM Master (Computer Village), Side Writer 4.0, Solidisk DFS 2.2F Issue 2, Solimon 1.02, StarStore II 2.03, STL Toolkit 1.20 15/10/85, STL Toolkit 1.20 22/10/85, STL Toolkit 1.20 27/09/85, STL Toolkit 1.3 03/03/86, SupaStore 2.0S, System Delta 2.011, T2C3 1.00, TechnoCAD R1, TechnoCAD R2, Teletel Emulator 1.00, Teletel Emulator 1.12, TNC2-3 Driver, Trek 1.07, Turbo-PROM, UserRAM Demonstration ROM, User to User, UVIPROM 1.0, VDU 1.2, VT100 1.60, Xcal [Nigel Barnes]
- c64_cass: 10 Computer Hits 2, 180, 1985 - The Day After, 1985 - The Day After (alt), 4 Most Megaheroes, 5th Gear, 911 TS, APB, Aardvark, Ace 2088, Advanced Basketball Simulator, Agent X II: The Mad Prof's Back!, Ah Diddums, Airborne Ranger, Airwolf, Airwolf 2, Alleykat, Amaurote, Anarchy, Android 2, Andy Capp, Annihilator, Arcade Classics, Arcadia 64, Archon II: Adept, Arkanoid, Armageddon, Armageddon (Visions), Asylum, Attack of the Mutant Camels, Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy, Automania (Manic Mechanic), B.C. Bill, BC's Quest for Tires, BCII: Grog's Revenge, BMX Racers, BMX Racers (alt), BMX Racers (alt2), BMX Simulator, BMX Trials, Back to Reality, Back to the Future, Barbarian II, Batman, Batman: The Caped Crusader, Battle Island, Battle Ships, Battle Valley, Bazooka Bill, Beach Buggy Simulator, Beach-Head, Beat-It, Better Dead Than Alien, Beyond the Ice Palace, Big Nose's American Adventure, Bionic Granny, Blagger Goes to Hollywood, Blaze Out, Blue Angel 69, Blue Thunder, Bomb Jack, Bomb Jack II, Bombo, Bombuzal, Booga-Boo the Flea, Booty, Booty (Silver), Brainstorm, Breakthru, Bruce Lee, Bubble Bobble, Bubble Dizzy, Buffalo Bill's Rodeo Games, Bug Blitz, Bug Squad, Bullseye, Bump Set Spike, Burger Chase, C.O.D.E. Hunter, Cauldron I & II, Cauldron II: The Pumpkin Strikes Back, Cavelon, Cavemania, Caverns of Eriban, Caverns of Xydrapur, Chain Reaction, Challenger, Championship Basketball - Two on Two, Chiller, Chinese Juggler, Chubby Gristle, Circus Attractions, Classic Snooker, Cliff Hanger, Combat Lynx, Commando, Commando (Encore), Computer-Orgel, Corporation, Cosmic Convoy, Cosmic Cruiser, Crazy Balloon, Crazy Cars, Crazy Kong, Critical Mass, Cybernoid: The Fighting Machine, Cybertron Mission, Cybotron, Cyclons, Cylu, Daley Thompson's Decathlon, Daley Thompson's Decathlon (Hit Squad), Dan Dare II - Mekon's Revenge, Danger Mouse in Double Trouble, Dark Star, Das Spukschloss, Deadly Evil, Demon Blue, Denarius, Desert Hawk, Dizzy: Down the Rapids, Donkey Kong, Double Dare, Double Dragon II: The Revenge, Drop Zone, Duck Shoot, Dynamite Dan, Eagle Empire, Enduro Racer, Engineer Humpty, Erebus, European 5-a-Side, Falcon Patrol, Falcon Patrol 2, Fall Guy, Fast Food, Fighter Pilot, Finders Keepers, Firelord, Fireman Sam, First Strike, Fist II: La Leyenda Continua, Flak, Flying Feathers, Footballer of the Year, Force One, Formula 1 Simulator, Frank Bruno's Boxing, Frank Bruno's Boxing (Encore), Frank Bruno's World Championship Boxing, Frankenstein Jnr., Frightmare, Fruit Machine Simulator, Fruit Machine Simulator 2, Fun School 2 for 6-8 Year Olds, Fungus, Galactic Games, Gangster, Gaplus, Gary Lineker's Hot-Shot!, Gauntlet, Gauntlet (Kixx), Gauntlet: The Deeper Dungeons, Ghostbusters, Ghouls, Gilligan's Gold, Glug Glug, Gold or Glory, Golden Axe, Golf, Golf Master, Grand Larceny, Grand Prix Simulator, Graphic Editor, Graphics Editor, Gribbly's Day Out, Gryzor, Guardian, Guardian Angel, Gunstar, Gyroscope, H.A.T.E: Hostile All Terrain Encounter, H.E.R.O., Harvey Headbanger, Headcoach, Hektik, Hektik (alt), Hexpert, Hollywood Poker, Hoodoo Voodoo, Hoppingmad, Horace Goes Skiing, Hunchback, Hungry Horace, Hustler, Huxley Pig, Hyperbowl, I Ball, I Ball II, I-Xera, IO (Into Oblivion), Ikari Warriors, International Rugby Simulator, James Bond 007 in Live and Let Die - The Computer Game, James Bond 007: Licence To Kill, Jeep Command, Jet Set Willy II: The Final Frontier, Joe Blade, Joe Blade 2, Jonah Barrington's Squash, Jonny and the Jimpys, Junior Maths: Spirates / Snowmen, KGB Superspy, KP Skips Action Biker with Clumsy Colin, Kaktus, Kane, Kentilla, Kentucky Racing, Kikstart 2, Kikstart 2 (alt), Kikstart: Off-Road Simulator, Killing Machine, Knight Tyme, Knightmare, Kokotoni Wilf, Konami's Pooyan, Kongo Kong, Krazy Kar, Labyrinth, Lancer Lords, Land of Neverwhere, Lazer Force, Lazer Wheel, Los Angeles Swat, Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge, Magic Carpet, Majik, Manic Miner, Manic Miner (MAD), Match Point, Metro Cross, Miami Chase, Micro Ball, Mike Read's Computer Pop Quiz, Milk Race, Missile Command, Mission Omega, Monkey Magic, Monopole, Mordon's Quest, More Adventures of Big-Mac the Mad Maintenance Man, Moto X, Motor Mania, Motor Mania (alt), Mr. Wimpy: The Hamburger Game, Munch Mania, Munch Mania (alt), Mushroom Alley, Mystery of the Indus Valley, Nebulus, Neutral Zone, Neutralizor, New York City, Night Racer, Ninja, Nonterraqueous, Oh No!, Oink!, Olympic Skier, On Cue, Operation Thunderbolt, Operation Wolf, Orbitron, Outlaw, P.O.D. - Proof of Destruction, Pacmania, Paint-Box 64, Pakacuda, Panther, Paperboy, Paperboy (alt), Paradroid, Parallax, Park Patrol, Pedro, Penetrator, Periscope Up, Pilot 64, Pinball Wizard, Ping Pong, Pipeline 2, Platoon, Popeye 2, Popeye 3: Wrestle Crazy, Poster Paster, Pro Skateboard Simulator, Prodigy, Professional Ski Simulator, Professional Snooker Simulator, Protium, Prowler, Punchy, Pyjamarama, QUATTRO Adventure, QUATTRO Cartoon, QUATTRO Combat, QUATTRO Fighters, QUATTRO Racers, QUATTRO Super Hits, Quintic Warrior, Raging Beast, Raid over Moscow, Rainbow Islands, Rally Driver, Rambo III, Rambo: First Blood Part II, Realm of Impossibility, Red Heat, Red Max, Renegade, Rescue on Fractalus!, Rigel's Revenge, Rik the Roadie, River Rescue, River Rescue (Alternative), Road Blasters, Road Blasters (Kixx), Road Runner, Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote, Robin to the Rescue, Rock Star Ate My Hamster, Rock'n Wrestle, Rock'n Wrestle (alt), Rollaround, Rollerball, Rollerboard, Rolling Thunder, RoomLord, Rupert and the Ice Castle, Rygar, SMASHED: Strangest Mobile Army Surgical Hospital East of Detroit, S.O.S., Salamander, Scorpion, Se-Kaa of Assiah, Sentinel, Shamus, Silkworm, Skatin' USA, Skool Daze, Slamball, Slap Fight, Slayer, Slimey's Mine, Slinky, Snokie, Solomon's Key, Sorcery, Space Harrier, Space Walk, Speed King, Speedboat Race, Spike in Transilvania, Spitfire, Split Personalities, Spore, Spy vs Spy, Spy vs Spy II: The Island Caper, Spy vs Spy III: Arctic Antics, Squirm, Stallone: Cobra, Star Race, Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, Starlifter, Starquake, Steel, Stellar 7, Stix, Storm, Strangeloop, Street Cred Boxing, Street Gang, Street Surfer, Street Warriors, Strike, Strike Force Cobra, Strip Poker, Strip Poker (CDS), Strip Poker II, Strontium Dog and the Death Gauntlet, Stunt Bike, Stunt Bike Simulator, Sub Hunt, Suicide Express, Summer Games, Summer Games (Kixx), Super Cassette 'B', Super Cycle, Super Gran, Super Hang On, Super League, Super Seymour Saves the Planet, Super Trux, Superkid in Space, T-Bird, Target Renegade, Terra Cresta, Terrormolinos, Test Master, The Action Pack, The Curse of Sherwood, The Election Game, The Growing Pains of Adrian Mole, The Halls of the Things, The Helm, The Human Race, The Last Ninja, The Last V8, The Last V8 (alt), The Legend of the Knucker-Hole, The National, The Newzealand Story, The Power Pack, The Quest for the Golden Egg Cup, The Quest for the Holy Grail, The Very First, The Vindicator, Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends, Thrust, Thrust (alt), Thunder Blade, Thundercats, Thunderforce, Time Traveller, Tomahawk, Tombs of Xeiops, Tornado Low Level, Traffic, Trailblazer, Trivial Fruit, Trollie Wallie, Turbo 64, Turbo Boat Simulator, Turbo Esprit, Turtle Jump, U.F.O., Uridium, Vampire, Vegas Jackpot, Velocipede, Velocipede II, Venom, Wanderer 3D, Wanted! Monty Mole, War Cars Construction Set, War Hawk, Way of the Exploding Fist, Who Dares Wins II, Who Dares Wins II (Alternative), Wilder Westen, Winter Games, Winter Games (Kixx), Wiz Biz, Wizball, Word Feud, World Games, World Series Baseball, Xevious, Yeti, Yie Ar Kung-Fu, Yogi's Great Escape, Zoids, Zolyx, Zone Ranger, Zorro, Zzzzzzz [The Ultimate Tape Archive Team]
- nascom_snap: 3D Labyrinth, 3D Maze, Adventure Quest, Asteroids, BLS Pascal V1.2, Breakout, Car Race, Chaser, Colossal Adventure, Double Mastermind, Dungeon Adventure, Eldorado Gold, Eliza, Extension Basic, Fruit Machine, Fruit Machine Game, Galactic Invaders, Galaxian Attack, Galaxy Attack, Gener-80, Graphics ROM Editor, Hangman, Hisoft Pascal 4 V1.0, Hisoft Pascal 4 V1.5, Hisoft Pascal 4 V2.0, HullForth, Invasion, Invasion Earth, Jailbreak in Space, Level 9 Surround, Life, Logichess, Lollypop Lady Trainer, Lords of Time, Lumberjack, Lunar Lander, Monster, Moon Raider, NAS-Calc, NAS-Forth V1.11, NAS-Pen 2.0, Nas-Graphpac 1.0, Nascom Extended Basic, Othello, Pac Man, Piranha, Päck-Männ, React, Retriever 2, Return to Eden, Revenge of the Drosphila, Reversi, Rubic, Sargon Chess v1.2, Sargon Chess v1.3, Serpent, Snowball, Space Invaders, Space Invasion, Space Zap, Spacewar, The Hole in the Wall, Tic-Tac-Toe, V & T Assembler, Xtal Basic 2.2, ZEAP 2.0 [Nigel Barnes]
- nascom_socket: NAS-Pen 1.0, NAS-Print 80, Sys-Ex [Nigel Barnes]
Software list items promoted to working
- bbc_rom: Solidisk DFS 2.1J Issue 2 [Nigel Barnes]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- bbc_rom: Inter-Base 2.0A, MRM E00 DFS 1.20, Mega3, SatPic 3.0 [Nigel Barnes]
- monon_color: Gāngtiě xiá-yīngxióng fǎnjí zhàn, Jiāngshī lièrén, Jī jiǎ xuànfēng-gédòu dàshī, Kǎijiǎ yǒngshì dàluàn dòu, Luòkè wángguó-bīng zhī lán, Luòkè wángguó-dà màoxiǎn, Luòkè wángguó-hēi zhī yán, Luòkè wángguó-kǎ pái zhàn jì, Luòkè wángguó-mófǎ zhèn, Luójí pīn yī pīn, Lóngzhū-wǔdào dàhuì, Shén pò-shīluò de yíjī, Sài ěr hào-néngyuán dà zuòzhàn, Sài ěr hào: Zhànshén dòu hún, Yīngxióng liánméng-zhōngjí gédòu [zhongtiao1]
- nascom_snap: Starfighters [Nigel Barnes]
- tmp68301: Improved accuracy of registration and acknowledgment of pending interrupts. [AJR]
- balsente.cpp: Separated emulation (and ROM) of 6VB audio board from driver class. [AJR]
- f8: Fixed LNK instruction by testing carry flag before clearing flags (github #4371). [AJR]
- z8: Overhauled register handling. [AJR]
- Moved internal internal register file to a separate address space, and added port output registers to debug state.
- Lock out interrupts on reset until EI instruction is executed.
- mbc55x: Added 8087 coprocessor. [AJR]
- x86: Step over REP instructions in debugger. [AJR]
- alphatro: Corrected clock frequencies and screen timings, and separated into PAL and NTSC variants. [AJR]
- tv955: Made keyboard begin to work, and added cursor emulation. [AJR]
- eepromser: Don’t change state on soft reset (EEPROMs don’t actually have reset lines). [AJR]
- rainbow.cpp: Improved monitor auto-detection, fixed palette problems, and cleaned up logging, and updated notes. [Bavarese]
- scsp.cpp: Made SCSP emulation better reflect hardware implementation. [cam900]
- Implemented EXTS mixing and DAC18B output, and removed hard-coded DMA IRQ target device.
- Added save state support, marked as having imperfects sound, and updated to use explicitly sized integer types.
- Cleaned up unused and duplicated code, removed MCFG macros, and reformatted code.
- stvcd.cpp: Implemented device_mixer_interface, allowing CD audio to be routed correctly.
- coolridr.cpp, model2.cpp, model3.cpp: Corrected SCSP and sound CPU clocks, and corrected sound balance.
- stv.cpp: Corrected SCSP clock.
- coolridr.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Restricted drawing to clipping rectangle and deferred allocating palette memory until start time.
- Reduced code duplication, replaced a bare pointers with an object finder, and improved tags and member names.
- psikyo4.cpp updates: [cam900]
- Fixed sound routing and reduced runtime tag map lookups.
- Reduced code duplication, eliminated use of ACCESSING_BITS macros, and improved member names.
- prehisle.cpp: Cleaned up code, improved member names, and reduced runtime tag map lookups. [cam900]
- seta2.cpp cleanup: [cam900]
- Deferred allocation of sprite RAM until start time, and reduced use of ACCESSING_BITS macros.
- Made more members protected, reduced unnecessary code, and improved member names.
- pgm2.cpp and pgm2_memcard.cpp cleanup: [cam900]
- Made better use of region finders rather than relying on hard-coded sizes and runtime tag map lookups.
- Changed to abbreviated integer types, made use of m_ member prefix consistent, and streamlined handler member signatures.
- Made code prefer explicitly sized integer types, reduced variable scope, and const-qualified more variables.
- Simplified graphics decoding description, reduceds use of MCFG macros, improved region names, and updated notes.
- deco32.cpp: Fixed graphical regression in captaven and clones (github #4417), and restricted ACE mixing to cliprect rectangle. [cam900]
- sdl_sound.cpp: Re-worked ring buffer code to better encapsulate it and avoid deadlocks. [Celelibi]
- ssv.cpp: Emulated row scroll and plane masking effects. [David Haywood]
- gcpinbal.cpp: Emulated raster interrupts (used for effects in Power Flipper Pinball Shooting). [David Haywood]
- seta2.cpp updates: [David Haywood]
- Added preliminary emulation of raster effects and X offset registers.
- Improved tilemap wrapping in 8×8 mode and screen size/visible area/layer offset handling.
- Implemented alternate sprite format flag user by grdians map screen overlay.
- Simplified graphics decoding, and cleaned up code.
- goldstar.cpp: Added ROM patches to help Fruit Bonus 2010 boot, and improved inputs. [David Haywood]
- mcs51: Added preliminary AppoTech AXC51-CORE disassembler. [David Haywood]
- bus/nes_ctrl: Added Majesco dance mat device (used by the ddrdismx and ddrstraw in nes_vt.cpp). [David Haywood]
- amiga: Added support for the A2058 memory expansion Zorro card. [Dirk Best]
- hp9825, hp9845: Split I/O subsystem out of hp9845 driver, added I/O slots to hp9825, and added 98032 GPIO module. [F.Ulivi]
- Emulated HP 3478 digital multimeter. [fenugrec]
- Analog-side 8048 MCU is not dumped or emulated – main ROM patched to work around its absence.
- Some LCD characters are unverified, and LCD annunciators are not rendered.
- HP-IB/IEEE488 interface is not emulated (uses i8291 controller).
- ampoker.cpp: Fixed NVRAM size. [Grull Osgo]
- Fixed some collateral damage from refactoring. [hap]
- snowbros.cpp: Replaced yutnori ROM patch with protection simulation. [iq_132, Robbbert]
- toypop.cpp: Simplified foreground coordinate calculation. [kunikuni]
- ti99: Raise a fatal error on detecting an over-sized cartridge dump to avoid memory corruption. [Michael Zapf]
- Updated Android support to build with NDK r18b, current Android Studio, and current Gradle (target API version is now 24). [Miodrag Milanović]
- nascom1 updates: [Nigel Barnes]
- Improved parsing of snapshots, and added character ROM snapshot for Sargon Chess.
- Added B-Bug monitor BIOS option.
- Corrected LSW1 links location for Restart address.
- bbc updates: [Nigel Barnes]
- Added bus clocks for FDC (8 MHz), 1MHz bus (1 MHz), and Compact expansion port (8 MHz).
- Added Music 2000 and EMR BBC MIDI Interface 1MHz bus devices.
- debugger: Prevent watchpoints from being installed multiple times recursively. [O. Galibert]
- swp30.cpp: Improved sound generation and added save state support. [O. Galibert]
- ymmu100.cpp: Hooked up MIDI ports and added additional logging. [O. Galibert]
- t10mmc.cpp: Reverted seemingly erroneous change to CD audio commands, and added gain setters for each CD-DA channel. [Phil Bennett]
- nascom1.cpp updates: [Phill Harvey-Smith]
- Fixed Nascom 2/3 keyboard handling so CTRL key combinations work.
- Added correct Nascom 2 NasSys 3 BIOS ROMs for default, AVC and NET versions, and added Nascom 3 CP/M boot v3.2 BIOS ROM.
- apple3: Attempted to improve font uploading (still not perfect). [R. Belmont, Rob Justice]
- apple2: Added support for version 2 .WOZ floppy image files. [R. Belmont]
- z80ne: Corrected error in ROM from when it was transcribed by hand. [Robbbert]
- vtech2: Added support for French and German, selectable via machine configuration switches. [Robbbert]
- Note that it will crash when Reset is selected, logged as MT07180.
- rulechan.cpp: Cleaned up code, and turned Demo DIP switch on by default. [Roberto Fresca]
- brkthru.cpp: Fixed brkthrut PROM addressing and added notes. [Roberto Fresca]
- e132xs.cpp: Fixex CMPB and SUBC instruction emulation and instruction length flags when using the DRC. [Ryan Holtz]
- midtunit.cpp: Converted video emulation to a device and removed static global variables. [Ryan Holtz]
- Also added a DMA blitter graphics viewer that can be enabled with a preprocessor macro.
- midtunit.cpp, midxunit.cpp: Cleaned up code and converted logging to use logmacro. [Ryan Holtz]
- tms32031: Fixed disassembler and eliminated MCFG macros. [Ryan Holtz]
- pocketc.cpp cleanup: [Ryan Holtz]
- Reduced duplication, improved member names, reduced runtime tag map lookups, and converted logging to use logmacro.
- Removed MCFG macros, made better use of language and framework features, re-formatted code, and cleaned up comments.
- Updated bgfx and bx to latest upstream code. [Ryan Holtz]
- cave.cpp: Removed MCFG macros and made common configuration blocks into functions. [Ryan Holtz]
- Eliminated MCFG macros from may devices and drivers, including all but one of the CPUs. [Ryan Holtz, Ivan Vangelista]
- pasopia7: Increased keyboard poll rate to 5 kHz – allows de-bounce code to work. [shattered]
- hp_dio: Added DMA enable to control register of human interface card. [Sven Schnelle]
- mb87030.cpp: Fixed FIFO behaviour (fixes SCSI on HP9000/382). [Sven Schnelle]
- m68kfpu: Added (d16,An) addr mode to WRITE_EA_FPE (used by NetBSD’s ps command). [Sven Schnelle]
- Added support for building with clang on FreeBSD/NetBSD, and added a missing header to video/xavix.cpp. [Thomas Klausner]
- gsword.cpp: Dumped gsword MCU and replaced simulation with preliminary emulation. [Vas Crabb, Caps0ff, *=/STARRIDER\=*]
- Demoted gsword to MACHINE_NOT_WORKING and MACHINE_IMPERFECT_SOUND as there are issues with credits registering and sound.
- Removed BAD_DUMP flag from josvolly MCU dump – there’s no reason to believe the MCUs contain different programs.
- Updated and improved some command-line option descriptions. [Vas Crabb]
- goldstar.cpp: Dumped graphics ROMs for Fruit Bonus 2010. [Canil Babypet]
- brkthru.cpp: Re-dumped ROMs and dumped PROMs for brkthrut. [ClawGrip, jordigahan, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- balsente.cpp: Added a missing mainboard PAL dump, and improved documentation for Spanish Trivial Pursuit sets. [ClawGrip, Recreativas.org]
- leapster.xml: Documented some undumped games (there are dozens still missing). [ClawGrip]
- brkthru.cpp: Dumped PALs, added PCB layout and updated notes for darwin. [f205v]
- ymmu100.cpp: Added missing ROMs. [Guru]
- aristmk5.cpp: Improved documentation. [Heihachi_73]
- aristmk6.cpp: Added two BIOS sets, and fixed some PCB locations. [Heihachi_73]
- Brute-forced DES key for Sangokushi Taisen 2 satellite (Chihiro). [Peter Wilhelmsen, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard]
- m24: Added BIOS versions v1.1, v1.21 and v1.36, and added additional comments and links. [rfka01]
- berzerk.cpp: Corrected ROM labels for berzerk1 based on board photographs. [Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Level Squish Idea and Systems (Maximum Level 60, Forever. - How it will work.)
Level Squish Idea and Systems
Maximum level 60, forever. - How it will work.
IntroductionThere has been some discussion lately about how leveling in World of Warcraft is pretty slow, awful, and painful. Especially through some of the mid-range levels (60-100ish). Many have suggested a level squish, which in and of itself is fine, but how would it work? How would Blizzard actually implement it? Ion Hazzikostas stated during the Q&A at Blizzcon: “Would it feel bad to log in one day and seemingly lose all your progress?” Some say yes, some say no. He also said he was open to hearing ideas for a level squish as well.
So, what if there was a system which incentivized players to actually go back and repeatedly run old content, and that it will directly affect their endgame character?
In this post I’m going to explore some ideas and systems I think could make the future of World of Warcraft incredibly more fun, simpler for rolling out new expansions, and at the same time give players more agency and choice with how they decide to acquire loot, items, transmogs, mounts and more.
BreakdownThis idea has many parts and systems, and these are the sections I’ll be diving into:
- Maximum level is always 60
- Attunement, Legacy Attunement, Paragon System’s and Alternate Characters
- Leveling from 1-60 and the new Tier 8 Talent System
- Gear System
- Legacy Toggle for Legacy Expansions Dungeons and Raids
- PvP Application
Maximum Level is always 60Ok, first off, how’s this going to work? My idea is to make the maximum level for World of Warcraft level 60, forever, always, fin. Now, before you stop reading, hear me out. Let me explain how I think it could actually work and be better for the continuing future of this game.
Attunement, Legacy Attunement, Paragon System and Alternate CharactersIn order to done with character leveling forever once you reach 60, there has to be some meaningful progression system after 60 for any new expansion and content. As well as a way to tell the story when a new expansion comes out. Essentially, the progression will shift from gaining new character levels after 60, to an Attunement System, Legacy Attunement System and Paragon System.
The idea is to have the same system of progression across all expansions, but have two different attunement processes for initially starting the progression after level 60. For simplicity’s sake let's just call them an Attunement achievement and Legacy Attunement achievement. (They can of course be renamed to something more appropriate and Warcraft universe themed)
Attunement SystemThis is the achievement for the current expansion from here on out. You will go through and do the new story and questlines, as well as some reputation gains along the way. I feel like a toned down Pathfinder style achievement would work really well in getting you attuned with the current expansion and the story that’s being told. It should definitely be a little longer and more robust than the Legacy Attunement for Legacy expansions. This is an account wide, faction restricted achievement, meaning you’d have to do this achievement with both factions.
Legacy Attunement SystemThis achievement will work a little differently than the Attunement achievement. Once an expansion goes into the Legacy category, the Legacy Attunement achievement will be a slightly longer, initial paragon level (more on this in the next section). This is an account wide achievement. For example, if you only played Horde, when the regular Attunement goes Legacy, it will automatically be applied to Alliance as well.
Paragon SystemAfter achieving the initial account wide Attunement or Legacy Attunement achievements, every character will have access and begin working on gaining paragon levels. Paragon levels themselves are not account wide and are character specific. Only the Attunement achievements to access paragon levels are account wide.
Paragon levels are unique to each expansion. Meaning Burning Crusade has a different paragon leveling bar than Wrath of the Lich King. You gain paragon leveling experience by doing anything inside the current or legacy expansion. This includes but is not limited to world quests, story quests, raids, dungeons, any profession (even crafting items) will get you paragon experience. The amount of paragon experience to gain the next level is static (think reputation paragons in Legion). When you reach a new paragon level, you get a paragon point to spend at the Paragon Vendor for that expansion.
Paragon VendorEach expansion will have its own vendor to spend paragon points. This vendor will be the only source for Tier 8 animations, colors, spell effects, passive effects (More on the Tier 8 Talent System in the section below). This vendor will also have specific cosmetic transmog weapons and armor, as well as Bind on Account reputation tokens. All items will be locked behind different paragon levels. Meaning, there could be some awesome Tier 8 animation, cosmetic weapon or some huge value reputation tokens that require a paragon level of 50 with The Burning Crusade in order to buy it. All items will have different values and ranges of values. That paragon level 50 item could cost 10, 15, 25, or even 50 points!
This vendor and paragon system could even be used for obtaining rare mounts from legacy raids and dungeons which have a very small drop rate. For a specific example, Invincible’s Reins. This mount could be listed on the Wrath of the Lich King’s Paragon Vendor, let’s say at rank 200, and cost 50-75 paragon points (or more). Obviously the paragon experience gain and the cost of items would be tuned by people at Blizzard much smarter than me. Essentially, this system will have bad luck protection baked inside of it. You run Icecrown Citadel every lockout over the course of 6 months or a year, and you’d earn enough paragon levels and points to just outright buy it, if it never drops for you. If it does over that span, then you can buy something else really cool. In the end, anything people run legacy content for could be on the respective expansion’s paragon vendors. Bindings of the Windseeker, rare transmog items or pets, maybe even special exotic hunter pets too (curse you Loque-nahak! *shakes fist*).
Alternate charactersWhat happens to the current and legacy expansions for your alternate characters? Do you still have to do every single expansion in logical order or story progression? Simple answer, no. Once you reach level 60 and get the account wide Attunement or Legacy Attunements a new character, you can jump right into the paragon progression system for any expansion. However, there will still be a reason to go back and work on all of the individual expansion’s paragon levels.
Leveling from 1-60 and the new Tier 8 talent system
Leveling from 1-60Initial leveling will remain the same for every new character. You will still have reach level 60 on every character (Unless you buy a boost). However, in doing this, I think it will feel more rewarding to have all your talents and abilities squished down to the original 60 levels instead of 100+. In one fell swoop this makes leveling a new character way more fun and less of a grind to get to the good parts of the game (Endgame Raiding, PvP, Paragon Leveling, etc).
Now, onto the real fun stuff, the Tier 8 Talent.
How talents, spells and abilities will be obtainedThere are currently 7 talent tiers and this is how they will now be obtained:
- Level 04: Tier 1
- Level 12: Tier 2
- Level 20: Tier 3
- Level 28: Tier 4
- Level 36: Tier 5
- Level 42: Tier 6
- Level 50: Tier 7
Your spells and abilities will also be gained as you level from 1-60 in a way that makes sense. Which means you’d probably be getting a spell or ability every few levels, instead of having to wait 5-10 for something big.
Tier 8 Talent SystemThis is the big one. There is a huge gap from level 50-60 in talents for a reason. This is the final push of leveling to 60, so I wanted this to feel pretty big again. The brand new idea is to have a Tier 8 Talent added. This talent will be themed, and built out based from the general theme of each expansion. The idea is to bake in the artifact skins and color concept (from Legion) into this Tier 8 talent system. When you get the Attunement or Legacy Attunement achievement, you will unlock the base Tier 8 Talent for that expansion. This talent will be different, powerful and as stated above, themed to each expansion. Using the Paragon System, each Tier 8 Talent will have color and animation skins to work for and buy from the Paragon Vendor.
Tier 8 Passive Talents will have a similar look and design to how our Legendary cloaks in Mists of Pandaria were.
All Tier 8 Talents will have a variety of styles, animations and color choices to purchase with your paragon points. Items from the Paragon Vendor related to Tier 8 Talents are cosmetic only, that way the base talent always stayed tuned.
You can only have one active Tier 8 talent, and the menu would look something similar to our artifact weapons UI for how we pick the talent and then modify the coloanimation. The main Tier 8 tab is where you will select which base Tier 8 talent you want to use. The next tab is where you select the animation or style for your active or passive talent, and then the next tab is where you select the color for it.
After you have completed the Attunement or Legacy Attunement account wide achievements on one character, all alternate characters will automatically get the base Tier 8 talent as soon as they reach level 60 (and are of the same faction for the current expansion’s Attunement achievement).
The breakdown of themes is based on the overall general theme for each expansion and then each class/spec will have one Tier 8 talent for each expansion. That’s right! 36 different Tier 8 talents per expansion, and an initial 288 total unique talents across all 8 releases, vanilla and 7 expansions. I know I know. The initial rollout will be crazy huge, but then each new expansion from here on out is just 36 new expansion themed talents and will roll right into the Tier 8 Talent and Paragon Systems.
(Sidenote, and optional idea, since this would be a TON of work: individual class/spec very short questline (6-7 quests) or a scenario to get the attunement for that class/spec Tier 8 Talent. Legacy Attunement quests will be optional after the fact. This provides another element of storytelling, similar to how unique and individual the artifact quests were. Maybe these are all optional after the attunement and give tremendous paragon experience.)
Now, you may be asking yourself, what would some of these talents look like? I’ve explored some ideas below.(Please note: These are just ideas from the top of my head just to get the picture of how they might work, obviously some will either be too strong, too weak or not exciting at all. If the names aren't good, they can be changed too, of course.)
- Classic: This one is unique, since it’s the first, so it should be based purely on each individual class and specialization.
- Fire mage: Fire Aura (passive) - All engaged enemies take 10% increased damage from the mage. 15 yard radius.
- Feral Druid: Claws of Fury - Lash out in a fury of claws in a 180 arc on front of you, dealing 150% damage. 50 energy. 30 second cooldown.
- Brewmaster Monk: Clear your head - Completely removes all stagger damage, instant, 100 energy, 3 minute cooldown.
- Burning Crusade: Fel or Demon themed
- Marksman Hunter: Felfire Shot - Fire a shot made of pure felfire, 300% weapon damage. Instant. Generates maximum focus. 3 minute cooldown.
- Demonology Warlock: Demon Rush - All your active demons burst into fel flames. Their haste is increased by 25% for 10 seconds, and each demon has a fel aura, which increases the amount of damage creatures in the aura take from the warlock by 25%. Does not stack. Instant. 5 Soul Shards. 2 minute cooldown.
- Holy Paladin: Holy Fel Shield - Combine your knowledge of both Holy and Fel energies to increase the damage your target does by 25%, decrease the damage your target takes by 25%, increases the amount of healing your target receives by 25% and heals your target for 25% of their total health. Channeled for 6 seconds. 30% mana. 5 minute cooldown.
- Wrath of the Lich King: Undead or Frozen themed
- Restoration Shaman: Hypothermia - Slow the targets heart rate down for 10s reducing the amount of damage they take by 50%. Instant. 25% mana. 3 minute cooldown.
- Fury Warrior: Chilled Blood (passive) reduces the amount of all incoming damage by 20%.
- Blood Death Knight: Frost Aura (passive) - Reduces the speed of all enemies in the aura by 20%, and increases their chance to be crit from all sources by 5%. 15 yard radius.
- Cataclysm: Element themed (Earth, Air, Water, Fire).
- Beast Mastery Hunter: Fire Beasts - Your pet(s) burst into flames. Your haste is increased by 25% and your damage is increased by 15%. Instant. 50 focus. 2 minute cooldown.
- Affliction Warlock: Wind Burst - For 10 seconds, all of your active Damage Over Time abilities deal their damage 30% faster. The total remaining duration of the spell does not change. Instant. 5 Soul Shards. 3 minute cooldown.
- Mistweaver Monk: Water Nova - For 15 seconds, all your healing spells and abilities do 25% more healing. Instant. 25% mana. 5 minute cooldown.
- Mists of Pandaria: Sha themed: born from the different 7 Sha’s: Doubt, Fear, Anger, Despair, Violence, Hatred, and Pride.
- Vengeance Demon Hunter: Prideful Boast - Shout out in triumph, boosting your maximum HP, damage and all healing received by 25% for 12 seconds. Instant. 100 Pain. 5 minute cooldown.
- Restoration Druid: Raging Storm - While casting, all enemies in the area of effect take 25% increased damage from all sources, all friendly targets have 25% increased healing. Channeled over 6 seconds. 20 yard radius. 25% mana. 3 minute cooldown.
- Retribution Paladin: Hateful Strikes - Strike the target with 3 consecutive blows, the first dealing 100%, the second 150%, the third 300%, instant, 5 Holy Power, 3 minute cooldown.
- Warlords of Draenor: This one is a little difficult, but I think each theme should come from a specific warlord or character: Ner’zhul, Kargath, Orgrim Doomhammer, Grommash Hellscream, Gul’dan, Kilrogg, Durotan, and also Khadgar, Yrel, Vindicator Maraad, etc. A lot of options here for each spec.
- Destruction Warlock: Gul’dan’s Insight (passive) - Your selected target takes 10% increased damage from you.
- Holy Priest: Yrel’s Blessing - A friendly target becomes immune to all incoming damage for 6 seconds and can still attack. Instant. 25% mana. 3 minute cooldown.
- Enhancement Shaman: Durotan’s Might - You strike your target with a mighty blow that increases the damage they take from you by 25% and decreases the amount of damage they do to everyone by 25% for 6 seconds. Instant, 50 Maelstrom. Melee Range. 2 minute cooldown.
- Legion: Artifact themed (I think this one, rather than redoing the Fel or Demon theme from BC, we will get a momentary burst of power drawn from our burnt out artifacts Golden Traits because we’ve discovered we can still use them again, ever so briefly. The golden traits will be reduced in power from what they were in Legion. We will be able to use these traits because we channel some of our character’s power into them. A super low power mode, but still effective, for passives to the golden trait we pick activated.)
- Shadow Priest: Selected golden trait
- Balance Druid: Selected golden trait
- Outlaw Rogue: Selected golden trait
- Battle for Azeroth: Themed from Zandalar or Kul Tiras, jungle, swamp, desert, troll-like, or navy, witchcraft and void themed (or Void themed all together)
- Arms Warrior: Storm’s Wrath - Call forth the wrath of the storm. Lightning crashes down on your target dealing 200% damage. Increasing your critical strike chance against the target for 6 seconds. Instant. 50 rage. 2 minute cooldown.
- Havoc Demon Hunter: Lingering Void (passive) - Increases the amount of damage the target takes from you by 10% and roots that target in place. This can only affect your current target. 10 yard radius.
- Frost Death Knight: Curse of Drustvar - Curse your target which increases the amount of damage they take from all sources by 10% for 6 seconds. Instant. 30 yard range. 3 runes and 50 runic power. 3 minute cooldown.
Gear SystemWith the level always being 60, how exactly will gear work for progression now? Gear ilvl will reset each new expansion release and you will then progress up the ilvl ladder again. (Note: All enemies across every expansion will scale to your ilvl. Just like it does now in BfA.) Gear will be tagged by expansion and labeled as “legacy gear” when the new expansion hits. All legacy gear will essentially become cosmetic gear. If we pick arbitrary numbers, let’s say all legacy gear is maxed out at ilvl 100. Each raid tier increases by 100. So if you have 3 raid tiers, the max level for that expansion is 400 by the end. Note: I personally don’t like titanforge or warforge RNG. However, keeping that system in the game could allow for some interesting mechanics during each raid tier and at the end of an expansion to push your ilvl beyond the max for that raid tier.
Legacy Toggle for Legacy Expansions dungeons and raidsWhat about legacy world content, dungeons and raids? Of course I didn’t forget about them. My love of running old content is kind of what got me started developing this whole idea.
With the max level permanently at 60, you can always go back and experience those raids and dungeons as they were when the expansion was live. However, when an expansion goes legacy (and after you have achieved the Legacy Attunement on your account), you will get a Legacy Toggle for your character before going into the expansion’s open world, dungeons and raids. This will work solo or in a group and will be located in the same area of the UI where you select 10, 25, Heroic, Mythic, etc. The Legacy Toggle will scale you up in that expansion’s world content, dungeons and raids. Just as it does now. Therefore solo farming legacy content for transmogs, pets, mounts will stay the same as it is today. You will still gain paragon experience when running content in legacy mode solo, but if you are a group or raid and have the Legacy Toggle turned OFF, you will earn a bonus paragon experience multiplier for your groups efforts.
PvP ApplicationThe Paragon System will be applied to PvP as well. We already have separate PvP talents, and adding a PvP Paragon System with gaining honor and pvp paragon experience/levels will earn a point towards the PvP paragon vendor for PvP Talents, items and cosmetics.
ConclusionWell, there it is. That’s how I feel a level squish system could work and at the same time modernize World of Warcraft into essentially a WoW 2.0 model, almost reforging or rebooting the game.
In writing all of this out, I kept getting more and more excited because I really want to play the game this way. I feel these new systems would accomplish so many of the things players are asking for today. Regarding more agency and choice with progression, obtaining items, for all of the content WoW has to offer. This would be a great system in rewarding players for more time they spend inside the game. Without that bad feeling of never getting that one thing you spend time working for. Which leads to some of us, ultimately quitting for good, or just until the next patch/expansion.
Let me know what you think! All suggestions, discussion and hate posts/responses are welcome.
P.S. If any of you get deja vu from this post, you're not going crazy! I wanted to post this again now because the topic as come up again. I had previously posted this on a different account 7 months ago and it wasn't received well. I no longer use that account anymore. I'm curious how the community will receive this idea now.