Download thawng Za Lian: Accelerator Plus Premium (DAP) 10.0.4.3
DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. Serial key; Download Bitdefender 2020 with serial key; Angry Birds Seasons Download PC Game Full Version; Download Game Prototype 2 Free PC Full Version; The Ultimate Guide to Windows 8; Avira. Alternatively you can: Step 5 Open.
Keygen download Download Accelerator Plus 10.0.6 for Windows
Download Accelerator Plus version history log
Last but not less important is your own contribution to our cause. Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) is the world's most populer download manager. Download Accelerator Plus Direct Link.
Download Download Accelerator Plus 10.0.6.0
This function is very useful for large files and prevents resume a download from the beginning. Our team has compiled a list of clean alternatives you can try instead. Download Accelerator Plus is one of the most popular download managers available today.
Activation code yootop 20 Pcs 1.3ml Epoxy Mixing Nozzle Tip Resin Mixer
Keygen; Deep Freeze Enterprise full version; Registerd Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2020; Registerd BitDefendr Antivirus; Registerd Avast Antivirus walid till to 2020 with. Download Accelerator Plus Premium Full Patch. DAP Drive integration Save downloads and Upload files to DAP Drive web storage Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) is the worlds leading download manager, allows you to download up to % faster with.
Activity code dVDFab 184.108.40.206 with Loader
SOL Core Lite Survival Tool with Knife, Light, and Whistle, by Adventure Medical Kits: Camping First Aid Kits: Sports & Outdoors. Your files are split into smaller pieces, which helps to facilitate efficient transfer. Stanford Profiles, official site for faculty, postdocs, students and staff information (Expertise, Bio, Research, Publications, and more).
Mep TigreBIM forAutoCAD 10.0.4.0 crack is available
New: Added the new conversion profile for Huawei P30 smart phone in the Ripper and Converter modules. Download Tally ERP 9 full version with patch; How to Download Torrent file from IDM; How to Download Torrent file From mobile; Hotfile, Rapidshare, wupload, megaupload, fileserve, f. Aiseesoft Total Video Converter Platinum 6.3.22 Include https://torgline26.ru/download/?file=159.
- Download Download Accelerator Plus 10.0.5.3
- Corel draw 3 download free download
- A Collection Of Fully Cracked & Register Softwares: BS
- Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) - Free Download Manager
- Teamviewer 6 download free download full version
- Getting Started With The Stellaris Launchpad
- Download Accelerator Plus 10.0.4.3 Freeware Download
- Hitman 4 Blood And Money PC Game Free Download Full
- CyberLink PowerDirector 10 download free download
- Download Accelerator Plus - Eazel English
- Jetaudio Free Download Software Full Version
- Old Version of Download Accelerator Plus 10.0.3.4 Download
- Buy Dell Vostro 3468 Intel Core i3 7th Gen 14-inch Laptop
- Download Toshiba Satellite A200-ST2043 Marvell LAN Driver
Old Version of Download Accelerator Plus 10.0.4.3 (Beta
Speedbit Free Download Accelerator Plus [GET] Download Accelerator Plus +Crack [SOURAVFILE]. Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) 10 is Speedbit's fastest and most comprehensive download accelerator to date. Speedbit, the creator of the most popular download manager - Download Accelerator Plus, is a pioneer in accelerating data delivery.
Windows-8 Pro Final Activator
Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda Fazani. Patches/keygens are not a virus or Trojan. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Hacked collection Download Accelerator
Download Accelerator Plus or any other applications or any information related thereto. Download Download Accelerator Plus 10.0.4.3 for windows. Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) 9.7 - The World's Most Popular Download Manager.
Serial code "Acer Q35t Am Motherboard Drivers.epub" by Germaine Jahns
Download Accelerator Plus is part of these download collections: Download Manager, Download Accelerators. A Collection Of Fully Cracked & Register Softwares: Foxit. Note: We've detected that Download Accelerator Plus's installer might attempt to bundle third-party software.
All versions of Download Accelerator Plus for Windows
Old Version of Download Accelerator Plus 9 Download. Microsoft Office 2020 Professional Plus (x86/x64). Mkv Songs Hindi 1080p 126.
Amazon.com: SOL Core Lite Survival Tool with Knife, Light
If you search a warez download site for "lula 3d iso keygen", this often means your download includes a keygen. Download the Download Accelerator Plus +Crack [SOURAVFILE] Installer; Follow the install setup wizard. Download Accelerator Plus Premium 10 0 3 6 Final.
- D. Craig Miller, M.D.'s Profile
- Serial Number World - Complet and Full Version
- Blogger - Software Bank
- LoRa Alliance, Inc. LoRa Alliance Member Participation
- Power .ISO 5.2 Serial key
- FAQ - DAP Download Accelerator Plus
Thawng Za Lian: A Sung Um Mi Pawl, Hawl Nuamnak A Si
DAP accelerates your downloads to the fastest possible speed. Hadir dengan versi terbarunya yaitu DAP Premium full versi, SpeedBit Video Accelerator Premium Build Full Crack. First of all Download and install the latest stable version of DAP.
Download Download Accelerator Plus 220.127.116.11 for Windows
Download Accelerator Plus Direct Link - Full Free Software https://torgline26.ru/download/?file=145. Utilizing the Source engine, Black Mesa will reintroduce the player as Doctor Gordon Freeman, along with the original cast of memorable characters and environments seen in Half-Life. Download Accelerator Plus 10 Key features * Mirroring Speed Boost to download from the fastest sources.
Cracked download accelerator manager 5.4 rc ultimate crack is
Download Download Accelerator Plus - free - latest version. Furthermore, Download Accelerator plus activation key speeds up your downloads by SPEEDbits copy-righted technology which is multi-channel. Internet Download Manager 6.06 Beta 8/6.05 Build 14. IDM is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times.
VTuner Plus v18.104.22.168windows 10 keygen, serial, crack
DAP is a consumer application that accelerates your downloads using SPEEDbit's patented multi-channel technology. Download Accelerator Plus speedbit video accelerator activation code keygen. Click Run if prompted and the Online Launcher will automatically install Download Accelerator Plus +Crack [SOURAVFILE]].
Hack download Accelerator Plus
Accelerator plus 10.0.4.3 activation code. The site facilitates research and collaboration in academic endeavors. Its core function is compatible with PDF Standard 1.7.
Respect Peter Petruski, The Trapster, AKA Paste-Pot Pete! (Marvel 616)
Respect Peter Petruski, The Trapster, AKA Paste-Pot PeteBasic Info: The Trapster is a minor recurring villain in the Marvel 616 comics. Peter Petruski, better known as The Trapster, and best known as Paste-Pot Pete deserves some respect!
Pete's been around for decades and has gone toe to toe with some of the most powerful characters in the Marvel comic universe. He usually rolls with the Wingless Wizard and the Frightful Four, but he's had a number of partners and solo outtings over the years. He'll probably never escape being Paste-Pot Pete, but he changed his name in 1965! ....and he's still trying to live it down in 2017...
Hover over links for sources!
EquipmentThe Trapster relies almost entirely on his weapons and gadgets to get the job done. The first section of the Respect Thread will cover his equipment. Most gadgets were made by Pete himself, but he uses Wizard's tech sometimes too. Most equipment's origins aren't elaborated on, but unless it's stated to be someone else's tech, it's usually implied to be the work of Trapster.
Paste GunPete's main weapon. It has gone through a number of iterations over the years, with functionality being similar if definitely improved. It shoots Paste.
Paste Gun Abilities and Versions
- The original Paste Gun could be used to hold people, seal cars, and restrain soldiers.
- The original Paste Gun has a reverse suction feature that's strong enough to rip a jail cell door off.
- At least one version had an infrared scope.
- An older version of the Paste Gun could use a funnel to make paste structures.
- More modern Paste Guns can make a wall without a funnel. Or even a rough Paste Clone!
- Paste Gun can fire Paste, Grease, or exploding Gumballs!
- Pete has had Paste Gun fingers on his costume before. This costume could fire Paste Darts and a Paste Shield.
- Weakness: Some versions of the Paste Gun have an obvious Paste Tube. Though he took care of this problem later.
- His original paste was strong enough to hold back the most powerful rocket invented.
- Paste is strong enough to hold back classic Thing.
- Paste can restrain Mr. Fantastic. Later shown that the Paste expands as Reed does.
- The force of the Paste's adhesion is enough to pull down a metallic wall.
- Medusa is concerned about the Paste in her hair and it later restrains her.
- Paste is strong enough to hold Goliath's fist to a building.
- Paste can restrain Johnny Storm or reputably Ben Grimm. Heat only makes it harden faster.
- His Paste can hold and apparently hurt Whirlwind quite badly.
- Paste holds Omega Red.
- He has Asbestos Paste for Human Torch.
- Acid Paste which can melt through vaults and windows.
- Acid Paste later seen cutting through a wall.
- Magnesium infused Paste that's hot enough to melt sand.
- He had a Solvent Gun for dissolving his Paste.
- Paste Gun can fire a miniature resonance cap that knocks out a young Johnny Storm.
- Throws a small sticky dart which releases a sonic sound blast, knocking out Wizard.
- Uses remote control Asbestos Tape to restrain Johnny Storm.
- Firing some sort of expanding saw blade weapon. Capable of cutting through a space ship.
- Throws suction blasts (?), then fires a balloon of Paralysis Paste, which holds Sandman for around 10 minutes.
- Tosses a Vibro-Shock Pulsator onto Sandman, to little effect.
- Throws an Energy Sphere at Sue Storm, but it fails to break through her shield.
- He's been known to use Wizard's Anti-Grav Disks. As seen here BFRing Daredevil to the sky.
- He has some sort of liquid filled disks that extinguish Human Torch's flame.
- He has a deployable net that can't contain Human Torch and Spider-Man.
- Throws Mini-Generators at Ghost Rider. GR states they are shooting off enough energy to charcoal broil an elephant. Then Pete hits GR with a hastily constructed Sonic Smasher.
- Hits Ghost Rider with some bombs, then a Gravity Intensifier, then pulls out a harpoon gun.
- Stilt-Man steals Trapster's equipment, stating it contains Portable Nucleonics, Lasers, and Stun Grenades. Later uses Pete's Paste Bombs.
- Trapster uses some sort of stunning disks then bombs to disable then kill some Negative Zone residents.
- Trapster tosses an item that wraps up Mr. Fantastic. Only intends on slowing him down.
- Throws lasers, automated bear traps, lightning bolas, and ring blades at Black Panther. T'Challa admits the weapons are genius.
- Viral Adhesivator is used to restrain Trapster.
- He has a Three-Dimensional Hologram.
- He has a Multi-Phase Electronic Skeleton Key that gets him into the Baxter Building.
- Has an attachable gadget that gathers atmosphere for mass, eventually weighing tons.
- Has a Gravity Inhibitor Ring he uses to cheat at Roulette.
- Has a Magnetic Accelerator that causes metal to come flying.
- Hover Boots
- Devises plans to restrain Sue Storm and Reed Richards involving a wall of glue and plastic bag.
- Controls where Captain America will go and Pastes accordingly, catching Steve, at least temporarily. And again. And again...
- Sneakily gases Human Torch.
- Uses a trapped floor panel to down Thundra.
- Uses Lubricant Z and Paste to trap Captain America.
- Has a remote activated heat seeking missile in a van ready for Spider-Man.
- Tricks Spider-Man into getting Pasted.
- Trapster's Paste Snare captures Wizard.
- Trapped Ben Grimm's bedroom to suck him into the Negative Zone while attacking the Baxter Building.
- Sandman gave him the idea of creating a trap that causes the minerals of the Earth to pull towards to the target, eventually filling their orifices.
- His first Armor had a bullet proof vest plus boots and gloves with paste holes.
- Some armors allow Pete to walk on walls and ceilings. It does so by releasing small amounts of adhesive and solvent.
- His armor can secrete Lubricant Z, making him very hard to grapple
- Has a Magnesium Flare built into his costume. Uses it to blind Spider-Man.
- He had a Super-Dissolver that can dissolve even Adhesive-X.
- He created and can fire Lubricant Z, a very slippery lubricant. It can be used to slide along with a car.
- Used a specially treated shirt which burnt through bars and released Somno-Gas to escape from prison.
- Somehow took down a building.
- He has solvents that can dissolve Spider-Man's webbing.
- Hits Mr. Fantastic with a polymer that neutralizes the Unstable Molecules of his uniform.
- Threw together a portable life support system for Dr. Octopus's dying body.
- Made Diamondback her first set of simulated diamonds.
- He has used a number of Anti-Grav Flyers, usually provided by The Wizard. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- Drags two large pieces of wood a decent distance.
- Shatters a metal cannister by striking with it.
- Carries Johnny Storm one handed.
- Knocks out an unsuspecting Johnny Storm with one hit while disguised as Spider-Man.
- Carries Spider-Man one handed up a wall.
- Breaks a pool cue on Bushmaster with a one handed swing.
- Pulls down a brick wall.
- Fights off a Hydra goon.
DurabilityTrapster is almost always in his armor, so I will count armored feats as his own durability feats, though the armor may be actually taking the hits.
- Tossed around by Medusa.
- Smashes through a window without issue.
- Takes a double kick to the face from Daredevil.
- Sent flying by Thing then Tigra. Fine soon after.
- Kicked by Invisible Woman then thrown back by Thing.
- Takes a couple of hits from Whirlwind.
- Hit by a station wagon.
- Hawkeye hits Trapster with a bomb.
- Avoids a number of flaming spears while driving an 18-wheeler.
- Vaults a car.
- Throws a suction cup to save himself from a fall while disguised as Spider-Man.
- Avoids a trap door.
- Takes a long fall without issue.
- Shoots some bricks out of the air.
- Avoids security-bot blasts even on a failing hovercraft.
AimAiming a stream of Paste should probably be pretty difficult, but Pete hits some seemingly impossible shots.
- Pastes a man to wall and a police officer's hand to his holster.
- Hits a low flying plane with a stream of paste. And again.
- Hits Ben Grimm's flying vehicle with a stream of paste.
- Grabs a falling Ben Grimm from a moving flying vehicle.
- Hits Daredevil's thrown billy-club out of the air at close range.
- Glues Johnny Blaze's motorcycle wheel to a car roof.
- Hits Lyra in the face with Paste without looking.
- Hits a young Quicksilver's feet with paste.
- Goes toe to toe with a distracted Mr. Fantastic, then avoids Human Torch's blasts.
- Goes toe to toe with an in-character Daredevil for a bit, wrapping him up in order to escape.
- Beats up some enforcers who he had previously jobbed to.
- Defeats a number of Hand ninja.
- Takes down Deadpool, who didn't have his healing factor.
- Disguises himself well enough to fool Sue Storm.
- Disguises himself well enough to fool Johnny Storm.
- He was tormented by Ghost Rider's Hellfire until an old friend helped him get back onto his feet.
- Pete went through some sort of process to get him ready to mine the Negative Zone. No details are ever given, but he remained bald for most future appearances.
- It appeared Trapster was killed by The Wingless Wizard, but it was later hinted that during this event he was thrown into a Time Loop, which Trapster escaped.
- He's 5'10" and 160 lbs.
- Pete was moving towards becoming a hero with the guidance of Deadpool, but Wade eventually wipes his memories.
- Pete took back the Paste-Pot Pete moniker then was dropped beyond the margins by Gwenpool. He later doesn't recall the event. Seems like the Paste-Pot Pete identity was lost beyond the margins, just like in canon... but I don't know.
- Daredevil respects the danger of the Paste.
As usual, let me know if you see any issues or glaring omissions!
A short and long term solution to the "Empty world" problem in Genshin Impact
The following post intends to suggest a short term and long term solution to the late game lack of exploration/continued play stimuli and maybe even the Resin shudders issue.Also, I would highly recommend reading:
- The post by u/Iracy7 on the situation of resin: The situation
- The post by u/Vartio on a compilation of solutions taking financial viability into account: Possible solutions
I've just received an official (Mihoyo staff) notice that Reddit threads outside of the megathread are being removed to ease the moderators work. It was recommended that I move this to a google doc, so thats what I'm going to do.
Link to the doc: Journey System
Official forums post: here
I don't know where I could continue to take feedback on the idea so I'm taking suggestions.
The problems for the peopleThere are currently several problems the community has found with the game so far but I will list the ones I'm aware of and trying to think of a way to solve with the help of the community.
- Resin: There are many complaints about the system, plenty of them involve the limit on meaningfull playtime being relegated to 10-50min
- Progression: People don't want to wait a month worth of time to grind their characters to their maximum achievable level. This also ties into resin in a way since exp and mora can be obtained through resin.
- Boredom: After around AR30 most chests have been found and enemy camps become scarce and unrewarding, there are no more oculi nor seelies to find and if you've finished the storyline available (~AR35) then the world feels completely empty in comparison to the initial GI experience.
TLDR: People want to play more of the game. There is no proper continuous gameplay loop (something you can keep doing indefinetely). And just asking people to roam around Teyvat trying to find mobs that have a low chance of dropping a 1* artifact does not caracterize a proper gameplay loop.
Mihoyo is a company and profit IS importantAs pointed by u/Vartio the solutions must take the business side into account. I currently work as a Unreal/Unity dev and while 100mil is plenty of burst cash, its not something that will last forever while paying their 500-1k employees. Considering the minimum employee count and only 2000$ a month for each (very low for a lot of tech positions) this results in ~67 months of sustained development, since the game took around 3 years and 8 months to develop (44 months total) then this means they should have around 23 months of sustained development time from that money to further develop the game, and they must achieve profit to appease the higher ups.
It would be great to know the actual analytics of the game but I will proceed with this post considering the biggest draw for cash in this game are the character banners and not the use of genesis crystals -> primogens -> daily resin refills. I believe thats the case since the Resin is a daily refill of a resource that is not really aesthetically appealing and also require you to put effort and time (time is really key here) into converting such resource into what you are actually looking for (Artifacts/Exp/Boss drops/books) and that is after the genesis conversion to primogems. Meanwhile the banners have a conversion from genesis crystals to primogens(very fast) and then you are only 1 prompt away from a beautifully animated pull with usefull weapons for refinement/weapon exp and maybe a new/usefull/interesting character with gorgeous design and phenomenal voice acting that will either immediately strengthen your party if its a duplicate or make you extremely excited to try them out.
And thats where we hit a big issue. People can't try out new characters if they can't level them up. that is awfull for the money perspective. It takes away the point of the massive investment on the quality of these characters. I for once find Klee to be absolutely adorable and the basic attack that proc elements, effectively mine, destroy both geo and other fatui shields (not affected by the melee DMG reduction) make her a very attractive option as a party member. However, I can't afford to bring her up to speed with my current party, and having her get one shotted in the overworld makes me not even want to have her out in the field even for just exploration.
Other posts that tackle this situation: 1(Reddit), 2(Reddit), 3 (Forbes)
In short, Primogems are the most important resource for using the gacha system and I imagine thats where most of the money comes from, while character exp, artifacts and mora are the most important resources for advancing the game and making the overworld exploration worth it. Not having the advancing/leveling resources serves as a detriment to the desire of getting new characters. Thats less money. The rates are low enough that most F2Players are not gonna buy genesis crystals, but the value of the Blessing of the Welkin Moon (BWM) is probably enough to get the F2Players if they spend enough time in the game (I know I would purchase it every month as long as I'm playing).
I also believe rewarding extended play with more primogems (enough for a daily wish on top of the commission rewards) could maybe play enough into the banner urgency factor. F2Players that are close to their pity pull would maybe get the genesis crystals missing to hit the pity. In the current state buying genesis crystals require too much cash for too little reward for people with only 300$ of disposable income but 5h/day of disposable time, but the offer will be far more attractive if the exposure to the gacha system is more frequent. I know of at least 11 other players that will not touch the system untill another banner rolls in since they know they are not even close to having enough resources to hit the 5* pity counter in time. Reaching that edge of missing only 10 pulls while having only 5 hours left to purchase in the limited character banner is what I think will break the first purchase barrier for many. But that can only happen if they experience the gacha system more frequently.
TLDR: There is no point in getting new characters and spending money in the gacha system if players can't level that character up. You will not help many players break the first purchase barrier if they can't engage in the gacha system with enough frequency. Getting more people into spending is better for sustainability and extended development and there is much content still on the roadmap.
AcknowledgementsThe way to solve these problems must encompass the desires of both the people and the company.
While many complain about the Resin System, plenty of the problems caused by it are due to the lack of availability of the resources obtained by spending resin.The biggest culprits when it comes to those resources are talent books and boss drops for ascension of the main party and character experience for newly acquired characters + mora for pretty much everything.
When it comes to the time for maxing out a character the biggest culprit is character exp (11 days of optimal farming). Plus the ascension materials that can be farmed within 3 days of extended playtime, which I believe its fair.
When it comes to gearing up a character the biggest culprit is artifacts taking a whopping 16 days to get enough to fully level some 4*s.
Now if you remove those times (occupied by artifacts and character exp), its possible to max out a lvl 70 character in around a week with optimal farming due to the mora constraints. And while that may sound too much for some, it seems fine for me, its a month to get a entirelly new party up to speed for doing Abyss/Exploration, that seems pretty reasonable.
TLDR: Lack of mora,char exp and artifacts are the main source of player dissatisfaction when it comes to resources, lack of guided activities is a major problem as well, both get in the way of players and the company's profit.
My proposalsI know some people will not like this, but my solution for the current situation does not involve a rework/removal of the resin system. But instead alternate means of obtaining the most restrictive resources in terms of time investment (artifacts, Mora and Character exp) through what I believe is GIs strongest point, exploration.
The solution would come in 2 parts, one for the short term since the amount of rage against the current situation is massive. It will not solve the issue completely but should be a great measure in terms of return in player satisfaction per effort to implement. And another for the long term meant to solve the problem from the game while increasing sustained engagement and offering more spending options for players.
Short termPreviously collected Common and Exquisite chests respawn
- Suggested rate: 80-100¹ a day with 3/4 being exquisite
- They should be guarded by monsters/puzzles whenever possible to extend engagement time
If there is not enough chest locations for all daily respawns to happen, they will spawn untill all available locations are filled with extra spawns simply not happening
- Players would each have a chest pool that would fill at the rate above (capped at 700), as players reach a new instanced sub-region/sub-scene (when monsters/puzzles/chests are loaded) this pool would be used to populate the place, when the player leaves the region unnopened chests enlist themselves back into the pool. This happens until the pool is depleted. (credits to u/JumpingJackFlashMike for pointing out chests would still be hard to come across, I believe this fixes that issue)
- They should NOT award AR exp²
- They should keep awarding 1-2 primogens each³
- This should fill the world with content to explore every week so people that only log in on weekends can enjoy the exploration to its full extent while grinders have enough places to farm for resources each day.
- You've collected this before so its not a new experience (lore explanation), Throttiling AR is important and not having it entirelly tied to quests,teleports,statues was a mistake in my opinion. As it is, players can reach max rank before there is quest content appropriate for that rank that will hamper the desire to complete new content if things are not scaled properly and make balancing more difficult. That being said the game currently does not have a proper gameplay loop so players need the AR gain as the drive for engagement. This is a band-aid measure that I believe is already costing more than its helping since the abyss is balanced for maxed out characters so people want to achieve maxed characters even if there is no proper storyline progression to support that climb in power level and AR. The max AR for the current state of the game should be 35-40 and the endgame content should expand as the actual game content does so things are kept balanced and engaging.
- As previously stated, in the current state, engagement with the gacha system is far too low due to lack of free sources of wishes/primogems, I actually believe it should be 2(common) and 5(exquisite) primogems but I don't wanna push too much and get this measure overlooked entirelly. With 700 chests to open during the weekend giving an average of 1.75 primogens each, thats around 1200 primogems, thats almost enough for a weekly 10 pull and if you did all comissions everyday then its enough for a 10 pull. That should be the minimal engagement with the system to make it at least somewhat attractive. with the 2-5 primogems per common-exquisite chest its around 2800 per week or 3220 if you've done your daily comissions thats 2 weekly pulls for highly dedicated players which I believe to be close to the ideal rate of engagement since it amounts to 80 pulls a month, close enough to the pity amount to maybe drive some Genesis Crystal sales. The optimal would be enough to get 70-80 pulls per limited character event banner duration consistently but since this is only the short term measure and the long term one will also involve primogem rewards, it might be worth it to consider using the 1-2 primogem rewards even if the situation seems dire for now, since the long term system is something that will greatly help with the gameplay loop problem.
The first phase should just have the system respawn previously opened chests that are unguarded. Since there will be no puzzle/monsters to keep track of/respawn synched with the chest it should be quicker to implement.
The second phase should tackle the easiest of the two options monster protected chest respawn or puzzle locked chest respawn.
The third one should be directed at making proper UI/tutorials/resources for explaining the respawning chest mechanic. I.E. Paimon - "Don't be afraid to collect every single chest, they come back after some time, since monsters always have new adventurer loot to store. I don't wanna think about where they got that loot from though..."
The fourth one should prepare the respawning chest system for the Journey system, described in the Long term section of this post
All of these should be permeated with surveys to check if high AR players are noticing the respawns (if the spawn rate is significant), if they are engaged (if the measure was effective), if the rewards are balanced and if that has alleviated the resin issue after all exquisite chests can drop talent books.
TLDR: Previously collected chests should respawn togheter with their puzzles/enemy guards. They should spawn at a rate that will fill the world with treasure in about a week.
Long termWhat I'm going to describe is a system that will take a good chunk of time to implement but would go a long way to provide longevity for the game.
Introducing the Journey System (bounty was already taken):
- Players can engage with the system by either talking to an NPC, a board or an option in Paimon menu (whichever is best for Mihoyo) I'd suggest having an NPC to introduce the system/spend journey rewards and a board for starting/choosing journeys, they should be geographicaly close to each other.
- A journey is a guided exploration experience comprised of 8-20 encounters. They are divided by length in Short(8), Regular(14) and Epic(20) encounter journeys. And titled based on the last encounter: "Defeat the shielded mitachurl in Dadaupa Gorge"(Short), "Retrieve Lisa's book from the Abyss mages" (Regular), "Investigate the rising temperature near Luhua Pool"(Epic, ends with fighting Pyroregisvine).
- An encounter consists of any previously cleared monster camp/puzzle/boss/elite boss/domain and anything else Mihoyo manages to add to the open world that could be repeatable, have their chest rewards customized and trigger a step of progress on the Journey System.
- At any time there will be 3 journeys, one of each length, available on the board until the player picks one. Then the player will have that journey tracked similar to a quest and be unable to chose another journey until the current one is completed or abandoned.
- Journeys are proceduraly generated, there will be a list of viable last encounters internally on the server for each Journey type, a random viable one would be selected to be displayed on the board for each of the journeys and display the encounter description. When a journey is selected, the board generates a journey of that type with the selected last encounter by:
- Choosing a viable location for the last encounter
- Doing a Physics.OverlapCircle around the selected area to find nearby viable encounter locations until there are enough for the journey type
- populating each encounter with the appropriate mobs given the difficulty curve and region (Lyiue/Monstadt) and the chests
- After that a prompt to navigate to the first encounter will appear and completing all encounters unlocks the final one. That or you have to beat each encounter in order to unlock the next (might cause visible mob spawning, but I wouldn't mind).
- Difficulty wise journeys should be as hard as their length, with Short ones being easily cleared, regular ones taking some effort and Epic ones taking a properly built team with decent gear.
- Rewards can be given during and/or at the end of each journey.
- There are 2 structures for the rewards that can be implemented. A new currency type (lets call it Jpoints for now) that is awarded for each journey encounter with a higher amount being awarded at the end. The other being chests placed on each encounter and at the end of the journey.
- Having minor rewards along the way with massive rewards by the end depending on the length of the journey.
- The reward type distribution for the encounters and end of journey should be based on the length of the journey (amount of total encounters)
|Encounter count||Chests type||Journey points|
- As for difficulty:
|Journey length||Monter type at the start of the journey||Monter types by the end of the journey||Suggested last monster|
|Short||Basic Hilichurls(-10)||Whopperflowers(-5)||Whopperflower(0) or Shielded Mitachurl(-2)|
|Regular||Shield Hilichurls(0) with Samachurls (-5)||Abyss Mages (-5) or Geovishap Hatchlings(-5)||3x Abyss Mages (0) or 2x Cicin mages (0)|
|Epic||Geo shield Hilichurls (-5) with elemental Archer Hilichurls(-5) / Treasure hoarders(0)||Rock shieldwall Mitachurls(0) or Ruin guards(0) with plenty of lesser mobs||2x Ruin Hunters (+5) or 3x Fatui Agents/Skirmishers(+5)|
- As for rewards:
Why not just journey points then? Well chests are VERY satisfying to open, while just seeing the Jpoints number go up after clearing an encounter would feel just... good, but not enough to maybe keep doing this every day.
Would those chests award AR exp? No, as stated in the short term solution, providing a way to endlessly grind AR while the game does not have all of its story content in place is really detrimental IMO.
Would those chest reward primogems? Maybe. I think primogems should be rewarded mostly at the end of each journey, something like 60/100/240 total sounds like great number for me. I hope Epic journeys to take around 40-80minutes and 3 primogems a minute for a tough challenge sounds fair. Maybe Mihoyo disagrees, but like I said before, keeping players from touching the gacha system for too long will hurt the bottom line, there has to be just enough exposure to hook them.
- Other expected questions:
What are the expected rewards to be gained daily? Assuming you always do the same journey type:
|Journey type||Expected Jpoints / journey||Expected clear time (minutes)||Expected Jpoints / hour||Expected chests / hour|
|Short||160||10-30||480||12C + 18E|
|Regular||340||30-50||510||6C + 14E + 5P|
|Epic||740||40-80||740||4C + 9E + 6P + 3L|
Suggestions for each include:
- Nomad's Offerings
|Item type||Jpoints cost (per unit)||Available stock|
|Cycling 4* character of a set pool (the pool contains 8 characters that can appear in this slot that are expected for F2P users)||20000||1|
|Cycling prototype weapon material||5000||1|
|Random 3*/4* Claymore||1000/10000||1|
|Random 3*/4* Sword||1000/10000||1|
|Random 3*/4* Spear||1000/10000||1|
|Random 3*/4* Catalyst||1000/10000||1|
|Random 3*/4* Bow||1000/10000||1|
|Random Skin (when added)||8000||1|
|Random furniture (when/if added)||3000||1|
- Limited Goods
|Item||Jpoints cost (per unit)||Available stock|
- Journey Exchange Post
|Item||Jpoints cost (per unit)|
|(locked by AR20) Random 3* artifact||30|
|(locked by AR30) Random 4* artifact||120|
|(locked by AR40) Random 5* artifact||500|
How would all this be monetized?
Since the entire system draws power from time investment which is pretty common to be the most demanded currency from F2Players, I'd suggest making a high value monthly deal:
The Journeyman's pocket guide/Blessing can be purchased for 5-15$ and grants you 3-5x Jpoints gain for an entire month, thats a pretty sweet deal, and greatly accelerates character leveling.
Supply packs of Jpoints / Genesis crystal conversion to Jpoints ("who said the Journey NPC can't be bribed?"), suggested rate 1 genesis crystal -> 10 Jpoints
Nomads favor can be purchased for 10-20$ and grants you the current nomad offered character, skin and furniture + the current 4* weapon in a neat package.
- Having this work on co-op might be difficult but would be a phenomenal way to promote co-op mode if the rewards (Jpoints + chest drops) could be shared.
- It might be worth time gating the refresh of each journey type by having its cooldown after acceptance match the time expected for completion listed in this post (20/40/60 minutes). We don't want people rushing like absolute madmans through the journeys trying to min/max the hell out of their party. As some wise guy at Wizards of the coast or GGG (I think) once said: "Players will optimize the fun out of your game if you let them".
- If there is a need to do this implementation in phases as well thats alright but I think it would be a more impactfull update it it came up fully working. It could be announced 3 months before being ready with a beta test in order to start building hype. Ithink players would love to at least know something like this is coming.
Possible/common questions**Why is this post so disorganized/made use of feature x or y?**This is my first Reddit post, letting me know what is wrong will help me improve the post.
Why did you make such a long post as your first one?
After joining the Genshin Impact discord server it came to my attention that the posts deemed more relevant were posted on Reddit and were very detailed in their description. Since I already had a decently fleshed out idea of what I thought would improve the game I decided to create the Reddit account.
Why are you defending the resin system?
Because I think its but a shadow of a far more concerning issue, which is the lack of a repeatable and rewarding gameplay loop that benefits players that are engaged and deeply in love with the game's experience, or at least what was experienced in their first 2-3 weeks of play.
You wouldn't say this if you were AR4x+!
Maybe, enlighten me as to why please. I'm currently at AR37, 0 quests left to do, can't find a chest for the life of me, missing 2 documented seelies, all timed challenges done, all oculi collected. As of right now I don't see why I wouldn't understand the problem yet.
Hey OP do you take constructive criticism?
Heck yeah! Specially if you think of ways to increase the chances of this getting seen/approved by Mihoyo
Would you allow Mihoyo to just take your idea and run?
It would be my pleasure, no credit needed. After all my idea is derived from systems I've experienced in other games that tackled the issue of lack of repeatable content.
What do you expect from posting this?
The dream is to get Mihoyo to implement a similar or outright clone this system. The hope is getting the playerbase to help me refine this and shape it to be a plausible solution. I've only made premium style games before (pay once get everything) so having the help and opinions of gacha veterans would really help with shaping this post.
Anything you would have liked to do in this post but couldn't?
Polls, I think people can do polls on reddit but I might be wrong. I would really like to know the percentage of people that would buy the Blessing of the Welking Moon monthly should the game get an update with the contents of this post and the amount of players that would be willing to buy any of the monetization options offered here. Personally I feel like Genshin Impact would deserve a monthly 10-20$ depending on how well they could maintain the joy I felt in the first 2 weeks.If anyone knows how to do polls let me know, thanks.
Summary: Genshin Impact suffers from a severe lack of stimuli for continued exploration in the available late-game. Another issue is the cap of obtainable character experience and Mora required to level new characters. The first issue will push both whales and F2Players away over time (not long) and the second one severely damages the desire to engage in the gacha system since getting a new character is meaningless if you can't engage the current content with it. It is important for the game to have sustained development funds to keep the content flowing and the devs paid, so solving these issues is a must. Having chests respawn would alleviate the first issue since chest include the most restrictive rewards in the late-game. That should keep the F2Players engaged for at least one more month post 1.1, after that starting development on a system similar or equal to the Journey System should keep the F2Players engaged for a period long enough to start breaking their first purchase barrier. Until such system is developed its recommended that events be far more abundant when it comes to their rewards in primogems, since players need a minimal level of exposure to the gacha system and need to see minimal results coming from it to even consider a purchase. So 10x wishes should be an occurrence every player has at least 4x a month consistently on the analytics, if this is not being achieved then one of the greatest drives of a gacha game (the actual gacha) can be considered unsuccessful in capitalizing on the potential it has given the game reached such high engagement on PC and PS4.
TLDR: The game needs more chests and/or ways to get resources, this will be good for whales, F2Players and the bottom line of the company.(Edit) u/Tigger3584's TLDR version:
IssuesThank you for reading and have a nice day!
When you get to lategame, there's nothing left to explore, so the game gets stale. The limit on Mora and EXP is an issue for F2P and whales as well- what's the point of pulling new characters if you can't level them?
Rework chests- remove AR EXP from rewards and replace with a few prismogems. Also increasing chest respawn rates & adding mobs. Also introduce some sort of new system to take combat quests, with the ability to earn more better rewards for longer ones. The new system uses some sort of point system- that allows players to exchange for 4* characters, weapons, materals, etc. on a rotating schedule.
Removing AR EXP from chests slows down AR progression and gives MiHoYo more time between expansions. Extra prismogems incentivizes players to keep grinding for the gacha. The new combat quest system allows resources to not be bottlenecked and for MiHoYo to create a monthly pass for it.