Blogger - Todo Crack
By completing achievements, Icon Kit rewards can be unlocked. We Happy Few Download Free PC and Keygen. Related Tags: contoh warta bahasa sunda spot news The Vampire Diaries Stagione 2 Completa Sub Ita dragon city offline You Got Served: Beat the World.
Key generator diamond Dash Hack – Diamond Dash Gold and Coins Generate
It is a type of game present in new laptops already when bought but only a trial of plants vs zombies is available but now here I'm representing the full free crack version of plants vs zombies as i have already uploaded old version of plants vs zombies totally free of cost. MTV19MorganB; Geometry Dash v2.2 Levels 9-13 by pennywise1212; Geometry Dash v2.2 Levels 9-13 by supersupeeerr18; Geometry Dash v2.2 Levels 9-13 remix by CooldudeFearz; Geometry Dash v2.2 Levels 9-13 remix by dagoat1738. Brazzers Free Premium Account Generator moved here.
GameCopyWorld - News for April 2020
Diamond Dash 2020 v126.96.36.199 - free blackberry games download
Download Gang Clash latest version and old version with Free Shopping, Unlimited Diamond mods free for Android 1 click. Enter the latest free giveaways, sweepstakes, instant win contests and games at ThinkGiveaways! Get Unlimited BP & Diamonds Cheat MOD APK & IOS NO HUMAN VERIFICATION VIDEO PROOF TUTORIAL.
Dragon Pals Hack Tool
CNC Diamond Resin Tangential Flicker Tools March 20, 2020. The acft has excellent detail and flight characteristics are accurate. Neighborhood SDK Neighborhood SDK - BO2 Shit Tool Cracked Bo2 Shit Tool Cracked - Shit Tool Cracked Source - Lobotomy Halo Reach Mod Tool - Skate 3 Mod Tool - RGH / JTAG MOD TOOLS - 17526 MSP SPOOFER & Source 2020.
Diamond Dash Hack 2020 v2.0 – Free Download Hack
Diamond Dash Hack; Crime City Hack v2.0; Free Nuketown 2020 DLC Code Generator; Hay Day Hack v2; Marvel War of Heroes Hack, Cheats – Tool v3.0; SAINTS ROW IV TRAINER CHEAT HACK; AMNESIA: A MACHINE FOR PIGS TRAINER CHEAT HACK; TOTAL WAR ROME II CD KEY GENERATOR & CRACK; TOTAL WAR ROME II TRAINER CHEAT HACK; OUTLAST TRAINER CHEAT HACK. Crush and burst all the sweet candies and win awesome. SimShack - Payware Add-ons for FSX, MSFS, X-Plane & P3D.
Download SFT Dongle v1.0.14 Latest Cracked
Welcome to Reason Labs, where you can submit file for virus scan and explore one of the worlds largest threat DB. NQ Mobile Security & Antivirus Crack – Premium Hack look at this. First, download the hack archive from one of the download mirrors provided below and extract the archive to a desired computer location.
Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate 7.8.25 + Serial key Free
Jun 30, 2020 - Cloud System Booster Pro 3.6 Crack + Serial Key it is a multilingual and supports languages such as powerful booster Windows 8/8.1(32-64. It also has one of the quietest engines in contrast to the previous versions. Prototype 2 is an action-adventure open world video game.
Facebook Hack V923 Download
Joe Le Bargy: Appreciate this game. Rating: 5/5 - 1, 049 plays. Megapolis Hack v3.6 Free Download.
- Diamond Dash Hack v2.10 Download - Get FREE Gold and Lives
- Find and download Win2PDF TSE v2 42 keygen by TMG from our
- Download Clash Of Clans Hack Game Gold, Gems For Android
- [HACK] INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US iOS V2.0.2 (NO Jailbreak)
- Geometry Dash Meltdown
- Audio Damage Phase Two VST V1.0 Incl Keygen-AiR
- Download - Crack & Serials
- Download Diamond Dash - Game Diamond Attractive For
New Damon Ps2 Pro Emulator for Android - APK Download
Keygen royal Diamonds for Android - APK Download
Not a member of Pastebin yet? DIAMOND DASH HACK TOOL https://torgline26.ru/download/?file=345. Cook the most delicious.
Free plants vs Zombie Hack 2 On Android Full Gold, Gems
Create an account or log into Facebook.
Keygen Music Pack: denis111 (Russia), Marek (Poland), DOT
The Sims 3 Seasons Keygen Activation Key Generator – CD Key (1). Riokaru's Music Pack v2.0 Song List. About Soul Knight In the.
Serial code vGMusic.com - Nintendo DS Music
Upload, share, search and download for free. Key + crack (all) part 46 - Computer Tips and Download. IJOY Combo RDTA II. IJOY Captain RTA.
The Cryopod to Hell 009: The Labyrinth Core
What is the Cryopod to Hell?
Official Discord Server.
Want to read the whole story without waiting? Click here. It's free!
I will be reposting the full story at a rate of one part every day until I've reached the current part. During that time period, I will update the parts to edit them more cohesively as well. Once I reach the current part, new parts will be posted on HFY and RedditSerials, alongside my main subreddit as they become available.
Thank you for reading, and enjoy.
It was only yesterday that I fled for my life from a horde of monsters. Not only had I never seen such creatures in my life, but I'd couldn't have imagined they existed in such numbers.
And now, for the second time, my mind boggles at how many monsters stand before me. Amelia and I gawk at what must be tens of thousands of fantastical beasts and demihumans milling about in an underground structure twenty times larger than the Dodger Stadium. What lay behind the door was a question I'd been asking myself for hours, and now that I have the answer, I regret asking.
Amelia very slowly turns to me and whispers, "Any bright ideas?"
"Not even one," I mutter.
The room just inside the door descends fifty feet into a basin filled with glowing stones, and what Solomon's Crown tells me are portals to other places elsewhere in the galaxy.
A dozen platforms rise into the air, and atop each one are two metal pylons that curve around to form an open oval. Between the pylons are images of other worlds, other places in the Labyrinth, and scenes I can barely describe.
Computers unlike any I've seen before line up in rows, each one twice as tall as my body, stretching to just above Kar's height. The towers power hundreds of monitors all over the damn place, almost as if I've arrived at the New York Stock Exchange. Their design is somewhat alien in nature, giving me an otherworldly vibe.
As Kar climbs to his feet, every monster in the room stops and stares at us, mouths agape. Instead of orcs, goblins, and demons, all the monsters here seem corrupted in some way. Their bodies leak clouds of darkness, and all of their forms appear disfigured and disheveled.
One of the monsters, a gangly looking freak with half its face melting off, slowly raises a trembling finger toward us. "F-F-F.... Fleshbags! They're fleshbags!"
Amelia forces a smile. "We... come in... peace?"
The room erupts into chaos. A hundred smoky apparitions rush this way, another hundred rush that way, and everyone loses their goddamned minds.
"They've opened the doors!"
"Big scary alligator!"
"Someone get the boss!"
"Broodmother save me!"
A chorus of screams fills the room. Monsters frantically type values into their computers, while others charge through the otherworldy portals to flee from us. Amelia and I gawk in stunned silence at their ridiculous reaction. There must be a thousand times more monsters in the room compared to the three of us, yet they're scared? What the hell?!
Suddenly, a feminine voice booms from loudspeakers in the roof of the stadium. "SILENCE!"
The crowd hushes all at once. Tranquility replaces abject terror. All of the monsters, even those about to flee, stop where they're standing. They stand at attention and wait for further orders from their unseen superior.
The monsters turn to face the right side of the room. Amidst the walls of computers, a single being steps out. Its chest and clothing are decidedly feminine, but its head is birdlike, with a beak and pitch-black eyes. The monster's appendages taper into four-fingered hands and two-toed feet, but each ends in a claw-like talon.
The monster, a female of some sort, silently strolls over to us, not a care in the world. Whoever she is, she commands absolute respect over the monsters here, and her half-bird half-human body stands out like a diamond in the rough. She's beautiful, in a majestic sense.
"Intruders. Hee! You've made a mistake, barging into my domain. Vermin are unwelcome here."
The bird-lady's voice is simultaneously delicate and soft, yet her tongue clicks every few syllables, possibly because her beak makes it difficult to form words. She sounds like a parakeet; capable of mimicking human speech, yet imperfect to a fault.
Blaarjiim grumbles. "Vermin? Well, isn't she the polite one?"
I take a hesitant step forward. All the monsters in the room swivel their heads to look at me, nearly giving me a panic attack, but I manage to keep my cowardice in check.
"W-who are you? What is this place?"
The bird-person stops thirty feet away and lightly scrapes her spiked fingers across her feathered scalp. "I ask the questions here. How did you enter? That door has a hundred tons of mass. Furthermore, it opens outward. You appear to be ordinary humans, yet-"
Her eyes don't swivel around as a human's would, but instead, she tilts and turns her head to look in different directions. Cocking it from left to right, she examines the three of us curiously.
"That big one there, the alligator. You must be the one who hefted my door open."
Kar croaks under his breath, "Crocodile, not alligator."
"Close enough. In any case, if you could open the entrance to the Labyrinth Core, your strength must on par with the Demon Dukes, perhaps even the Emperors. I presume these humans are your slaves, then?"
Amelia starts opening her mouth to object, but I reach over and squeeze her arm, subtly shaking my head. There are too many monsters here. If they all attack, we'll probably die.
Kar barely even gives her question a passing thought. "Hah! Of course they are! Do you have a problem with that?"
The bird-woman taps her beak. "Hardly. You may not have realized it, but this entire facility is mine, as are all the monsters here. I am Bahamut, the most powerful monster in the Labyrinth. Even the demons fear my wrath." She takes a step toward Kar and completely ignores Amelia and I. "Why have you come here?"
"Because I felt like it!" Kar doesn't skip a beat. "I am Kar, the second mightiest of Marie's Children. I fear no-one!"
"Don't you? Hmm? You must think yourself quite impressive, but from where I stand, you're little more than an insect at my door."
Ugh, she's painfully braggadocious, I think to myself. Does this broad ever shut up?
Bahamut and Kar go back and forth for a minute, verbally sparring with one another. After a while, she laughs, though it comes out sounding like a bluejay's chirp. "Hee! You're an interesting fellow, Kar! I will offer you a unique opportunity. Follow me."
Kar looks at us warily as she turns and walks away, but shrugs. "Let us see what she has in mind."
Amelia reaches over and takes my hand in hers. "Jason, I've got a bad feeling about this."
"Same, Amelia. Just smile like you always do, and if the worst happens, I might have a way out for us."
I'm not lying, either. I'll have to be creative with my Wordsmithing if Bahamut turns out to be a backstabber.
We follow Kar and Bahamut, glancing around nervously as the throng of corrupted creatures watches us silently.
My body perspires more than usual as we pass through hordes of monsters. Now that we've walked down the steps into the lower area of the bowl-like stadium, I can see the computers and creatures down here more clearly, and they seem very unusual compared to others I've seen up to this point in the Labyrinth. Some have skin covered in wood; many have loose hides, often disfigured by blemishes and sores, while others have tentacles instead of hair, and thousands of variations between those. One of the bastards grins evilly at me as Amelia and I walk past, his razor-sharp teeth on display.
He licks his lips and smiles. "A test. All who challenge Bahamut will lose. You'll be one of us, soon."
Bahamut and Kar don't hear him. Amelia sticks her tongue out at the monster and mutters, "Take a step closer, ugly. I'll knock your block off."
I pull her along, not wanting to start a scene. I'm sure she could tear the jackass apart with ease, but what about the other thousands of monsters? Doubtful.
Kar turns to Bahamut. "What is this place? Sure looks like an awful lot of fleshbag technology around here!"
Bahamut preens her feathers for a moment, then chirps shrilly. "Hee! You haven't a clue! The Labyrinth Core is the most valuable asset the demons have. It allows us to travel to various hunting grounds in search of food and energy. Maintaining control over fleshbags, as I'm sure you know, is a difficult task."
"Tell me about it! Bah, these worthless twig-limbs can hardly carry my supper to me every day. I beat them twice a week to keep them in line!"
I glance at Amelia and spot her glaring furiously at Kar's back. Yeah, keep mouthing off, fish-breath. I'll break you in half when we get out of this dump, her eyes say.
Honestly, after seeing Kar heft that door open, I'd be surprised if Amelia could budge him an inch. Bahamut said that opening those doors would require the strength of a Demon Duke, and they're the second most powerful beings in the Labyrinth. Kar is probably way stronger than Amelia.
Bahamut raises her hand, and the four of us stop. "Open a portal to Tarus II. On the double!"
The calmness of the monsters in the room breaks instantly as every being begins a mad scramble, dashing for their chairs and workstations, all of them trying very hard not to touch Amelia or I as they slip past. Bahamut continues walking up a walkway toward a portal. She stops in front of it, as do we, and I get a glimpse of the other side.
The portal appears to be a door to another world. It's as if we can look through a window into another plane of existence or a different dimension. The one we stop before shows an image of a river of green, and inside the rancid water, apparitions of humans rise over the low waves, scream wordlessly in agony, and fall back inside. Bahamut says nothing, but Kar strokes his chin.
"Hurgh. Is that the River Styx?"
Bahamut chirps. "Hee! Yes. A fetid graveyard, good for powering the demonic lust for fleshbag souls, but inhospitable to other life. Monsters steer clear of it, but we usually have to keep a dedicated gate open in case Diablo pops over."
Kar leans forward slightly to peer into the flowing green river. Its liquid bubbles and boils like lava formed of acid. "What happens if ya fall in?"
Bahamut's tone turns frosty. "Don't."
I glance back at all of the monsters and watch as they frantically check displays on their stations, gaze up at the ceiling to stare at numbers scrolling across the overhead screens, then look down to type commands and mathematical equations into their computer. Thanks to the Crown, I can easily keep up with them.
Five minutes pass. Kar crosses his arms. "What is the meaning of this? Why are we standing here, twiddling our thumbs?"
The bird-woman's head twitches spastically, as if Kar's impatience is irritating her. "Hee! My pawns are calculating a jump destination. Unlike demons, monsters are quite adept at technology and its practical applications. However, calculating the positions of planets in the galaxy is exceptionally difficult, so it takes thousands of us several minutes to make the necessary preparations. In any case, it's almost time."
The image of the river fades away, and the portal shuts off for a moment or two. I'm relieved that I don't have to see what looked like human souls screaming and writhing in agony, but at the same time, an odd sensation wells up in my stomach. Guilt.
They're suffering. It's not my fault, but every fiber of my being thinks it is. I'm not responsible for the plight of those poor people. The demons control the universe. What could I, a single man, do to stop them? Nothing. That's the answer. Resisting billions, even trillions of demons, is pointless.
A crack of electricity in the air jerks me back to my senses. The gate begins arcing bolts of energy from its rounded pillars into the center, and a terrific explosion of lightning erupts, creating a hole in the air that rapidly expands to the edges of the gate. Once the hole finishes forming, an image of a beautiful, green, grassy field appears. The grass sways softly as the wind sweeps across it, and sunlight beams down, lighting the clearing up, as well as trees and a stream in the distance.
I want to cry.
I've been in this Labyrinth for only a few days, but I hadn't realized until just now how homesick I've been for Earth. The dark corridors, fear of demons attacking at any moment, and trepidation I feel from knowing one wrong turn could mean my death has been plaguing my mind.
Bahamut clicks her tongue. "Excellent work, slaves. You opened that portal twelve seconds faster than usual. Double rations for everyone. Crocodile, bring the two rats with you and let's visit the world I call Home."
A great sigh of relief fills the room as the monsters quietly murmur to each other about Bahamut's praise. Her words mean everything to them.
Kar tilts his head back at Amelia and I. Smirking; he says, "Come on, rats! You heard the boss!"
I can just barely make out the sound of Amelia popping her knuckles as her saccharine-sweet smile lights up the world. "Oh, of course, Master Kar! Anything you say!"
She's going to kill him later, I muse to myself.
While I feel nervous about entering the portal, it's not as bad as I expect. The stadium's stale oxygen and murmuring of its monsters vanishes behind me. One second later, a whoomph of air hits my face, dazing me for a brief second. The sensation makes me imagine jumping from a vacuum-sealed bag into a windstorm. I take a moment to yawn and pop my ears. Amelia does, too.
The harsh brightness of a midday sun beats down on me, making me see spots and blink my eyes rapidly. I raise my palm to block the light, but it doesn't help much.
Something about this world irks me. After a moment, I realize what it is. The color is wrong. This world's sun is yellow, like Earth's, but its hue is just off-color enough that it doesn't feel right. I can't put it in words, but there's a faint orange tint to the world around me that makes the grass and other Earth-like features appear somewhat fake.
Amelia casually glances around. "Wow, pretty."
"Yeah," I mumble, as I stare at Bahamut's back. "Something seems off."
We arrive on an elevated platform identical to the one in the Labyrinth Core, but to my disgust, this world's gate sits in the middle of a field of grass. It appears that whoever built it cared little for its aesthetics. The gate's blackened stonework stands out against the bright, cheerful colors of nature like a bloodstain on a nurse's uniform.
"Wonderful, just wonderful," Bahamut says. She chirps cutely, then turns back to look at Amelia and I, making a chopping motion toward us with her free hand. Another whump echoes behind us, and when I turn around, I'm stunned to see that the gate back to the Labyrinth has been disabled.
"What the heck? Is this a trap?!" I pivot to face Bahamut, and she chirps again.
"Hee! You've seen too much, I'm afraid. Fleshbags who have seen the Labyrinth Core must be disposed of, by decree of the Demon Council. Luckily for you, I am a merciful host. Your owner, the fine specimen known as Kar, can save you if he deigns. Speaking of which, the midday sun is already in the sky. We haven't much time if we wish to get this over with by nightfall. Come along, now!"
Amelia shrugs. She doesn't care at all about this turn of events. Kar looks somewhat distressed, but he tries to smile and laugh it off. "Gwaha! You're an interesting one, Bahamut! I can only guess at what horrible torture you have planned for me!"
"Hee. Torture? I'll do nothing of the sort. Tell me, though, Kar. Do you like to play games?"
She begins walking down the steps of the portal, keeping her back to us, while Kar quickly falls into step beside her. His form dwarfs hers, yet he appears more nervous around her than vice-versa.
"Games? Hurgh, I have little time for those."
"Oh, you don't like them? Unfortunate. You see, by entering the Core without permission from me or obtaining a permit from the Demon Council, you committed a high crime against our people. If I killed you, that would solve the problem you created, but I'd rather not. I see potential in you, after all. You're not like the other vermin working beneath me."
Kar slowly scratches his arm. "Uh, thanks."
"You are most welcome."
...I guess Bahamut doesn't understand sarcasm.
The four of us walk along, and a warm breeze blows across the plains, cooling our bodies while the sun warms us up. To say this planet has the perfect climate would be an understatement. It's exquisite.
It doesn't take long before we arrive at the forest. Bahamut stops and holds a finger up. "Kar, I should warn you that the two weaklings behind us will be quite vulnerable in the Shrieking Woods. Don't let them stray far. The creatures here have all manner of poisonous fangs and barbed quills. Despite its tranquil appearance, Tarus II has a fauna predatory threat level of four stars. The plants are all deadly too, so don't eat any colorful berries you see, or you'll meet a swift end."
Kar grunts. "Noted."
Not a creature stirs in the forest, causing an eerie silence to linger in the air. The only sounds I hear as we climb over branches and limbs is wind whistling across the treetops above. Despite Bahamut's warning, not a single animal bothers us.
An hour after entering the forest, Bahamut cocks her head again. "We're almost at the test site."
Kar sniffs the air. "Test? What test?" Evidently, he didn't hear the monster mentioning a test to Amelia and me earlier.
"Hee. It's more of a game than anything else. You will see."
Amelia and I share a look of worry with each other. Bahamut has been very vague this whole time, and frankly, I'm thinking about taking her down. I'd rather not kill anyone unless it's my last resort, but her hordes of monsters aren't around here. She's defenseless.
Up ahead, the forest parts away to reveal a barren, rocky clearing. Mountains of dirt and stone form a bowl, and the path narrows to perhaps a hundred feet wide. A staircase carved into the mountainside leads to the top, while a cave to the right ominously beckons for us to enter. Ten heavily armored guards, their bodies encased in steel, patrol the entrance to the cave. All of them stop and swivel to salute as Bahamut approaches.
I decide to ask the question on my mind. "Bahamut, are we going underground?"
She flicks her head back to look at me. "Quiet! I have nothing to say to piss-ants. If you enter the depths of Tarus II, it will be as a prisoner under forced labor, mining and toiling for the rest of your life. Hopefully, your master will pass the test, and that won't happen." She chuckles. "Hee! Or at least, it would be lucky for you. I'm hoping for the opposite."
Bahamut resumes walking, and soon, we arrive at the steps leading up the mountain. She ignores the guards outside the cave, and begins ascending the steps. Due to how narrow they are, perhaps six feet wide, Kar falls into line behind her, and I let Amelia go in front of me.
Since my position is in the rear and the only view ahead of me is Amelia's long black hair, I end up gazing at the tops of the mountains as we climb. The sheer canyon walls rise a few hundred feet and flatten at the top, making them nigh unscalable, yet perfect for building on. Indeed, several structures resembling Egyptian pyramids, huts, and other such designs are scattered across the tops of the mountains for dozens of miles, indicating a primitive culture.
Kar notices them. "Bahamut, what are those odd, triangular buildings? They are quite large."
Bahamut chuckles. "Hee. I am an ancient being, one who lived long before the fall of Earth. Fleshbags and monsters have worshiped me for my entire life, and the architecture you see here are from an ancient civilization on Earth known as the Egyptians."
"Earth? What's that?" Kar questions her further, and I suddenly remember the surprise Blaarjiim and Hoarhiim showed when I mentioned it. Most monsters and demons don't know of its existence, or they've forgotten. I wonder why?
"Earth is an ancient world, one destroyed long ago during the Energy Wars. It is the homeworld of humans, demons, and monsters."
Kar grumbles something guttural. "Hurgh. Homeworld? Are you daft? Sounds like a bunch of nonsense to me."
"It's true," I say aloud. "Earth is where I come from too."
"Oho?" The entire party stops as Bahamut turns and cranes her head around to look at me. "Now there's a fib if I ever heard one. The fleshbag thinks he's special."
"Stop calling me 'fleshbag.' My name is Jason, and I'm a human."
"Yeah! And I'm Amelia!"
Bahamut eyes us suspiciously. For a moment, she gazes at the crown on my head, then toward the light-source in my belt pouch. "Your slave is talkative. Why does he wear that gaudy band on his head?"
"Uh." Kar pauses for a moment, then raises a finger. "Turtle is a king I enslaved from one of the human worlds! The frilled one is his sister."
"Hee! A king and queen. I see. Royalty. You must value your property tremendously, keeping them so close." Bahamut immediately swivels around and continues walking. "Perhaps after we finish, you should give these mouthy rats another beating. I could teach you some tricks if you'd like."
Kar doesn't reply.
Several minutes later, the end of our climb comes into view, and I can finally see our destination. Monsters of all sorts roam around, and a large, elevated platform rises ten feet above the ground. It stretches fifty feet in every direction and has several dozen green squares painted side-by-side at one side, while the other end has a stand elevated another foot up. It looks like a stage meant for giving a speech, sort of, except without any comfy chairs or anything designed explicitly for speech-giving.
Bahamut climbs up the stage, and as she does, she claps her talons together. "A crowd, please! Give me a crowd!"
Immediately, all the monsters in the area drop what they're doing. Most walk toward us, but several of them dash away, likely to tell others of Bahamut's arrival.
This bird-bitch certainly wields a ton of authority. We can't trifle with her.
Bahamut walks over to the elevated stand and smoothly plants one foot atop it, then lifts herself the rest of the way. She does it effortlessly, as though it's a ritual she's performed a million times.
"The three of you, go find one of the squares to stand on. Once the crowd is big enough, I'll begin the test."
Kar mutters under his breath, stupid test, I shoulda torn your head off while we were alone, ya dumb bird-brain, grumble grumble, but Bahamut doesn't hear him.
More monsters fill the area around us, and I hear a few of them whispering conspiratorially.
"Think they'll pass?"
"Of course not. Nobody passes. It's impossible."
"The humans'll go to the mines, but what about the big guy?"
"She wants him in a position of authority. Easy enough. It's always the same."
"Silence!" Bahamut chirps shrilly, and the sound pierces the midday winds. The crowd hushes and waits for her to speak. "Finally, we've arrived. Welcome, Kar, along with your two servants. Are you ready to begin the test?"
Kar looks anything but ready. His expression flattens, and he sighs. "What's this test all about, anyway?"
Bahamut stabs a clawed finger at him from across the stage. "I have chosen you as either my successor or as my new second commander. If you pass the test, you will take my place and lead the Labyrinth Core. If you fail, I will enslave you under me forever, just as I have every other monster you've seen up to now."
Kar sighs again. "What if I don't want to take the test?"
Calmly, Bahamut examines her claws. "Then you will die right here and now."
I nudge Kar. "If anything happens, we've got your back."
This seems to cheer him up. As if he's only just remembered our presence, Kar puffs out his chest. "Hurgh. Very well! I accept your test! You will find that I am impossible to stump!"
Bahamut reaches into the pocket of her coat and pulls out a small hourglass. "We shall see."
This is Bahamut.
There are several major computer emulation advances in this release, in completely different areas. Possibly most exciting is the ability to install and run Windows NT on the MIPS Magnum R4000 “Jazz” workstation, with working networking. With the assistance of Ash Wolf, MAME now emulates the Psion Series 5mx PDA. Psion’s EPOC32 operating system is the direct ancestor of the Symbian operating system, that powered a generation of smartphones. IDE and SCSI hard disk support for Acorn 8-bit systems has been added, the latter being one of the components of the BBC Domesday Project system. In PC emulation, Windows 3.1 is now usable with S3 ViRGE accelerated 2D video drivers. F.Ulivi has contributed microcode-level emulation of the iSBC-202 floppy controller for the Intel Intellec MDS-II system, adding 8" floppy disk support.
Of course there are plenty of other improvements and additions, including re-dumps of all the incorrectly dumped GameKing cartridges, disassemblers for PACE, WE32100 and “RipFire” 88000, better Geneve 9640 emulation, and plenty of working software list additions. You can get the source and 64-bit Windows binary packages from the download page (note that 32-bit Windows binaries and “zip-in-zip” source code are no longer supplied).
MAME Testers Bugs Fixed
- 04300: [DIP/Input] (cliffhgr.cpp) cliffhgr, cliffhnga: DIP switch values are reversed for “Short Scenes”. (italiandoh)
- 06897: [Graphics] (stfight.cpp) empcity: Red screen during scene transitions. (sasuke)
- 07336: [Sound] (intv.cpp) intv, intvoice [b17bomb]: No speech in Mattel Intellivision games. [iwilliamson]
- 07516: [Crash/Freeze] (twins.cpp) twins, twinsed2: Games lock up or reset after level 1-5. (Angelo Salese)
- 07530: [Crash/Freeze] (apollo.cpp) dn3000, dn3500, dn5500: Resetting via typing RE crashes the emulator. (Ivan Vangelista)
- 07531: [Crash/Freeze] (pong.cpp) breakout: MAME crashes with exception with -video bgfx. (Couriersud)
- 07533: [Graphics] (bnstars.cpp) bnstars1: Broken sprites and missing graphics. (cam900)
- 07534: [Timing] (apple2e.cpp) apple2ee: Time advances too quickly when using Thunderclock. (R. Belmont)
- 07554: [Graphics] (m68705prg.cpp) All machines in m68705prg.cpp no longer show LED values (default 000) when booting. (hap)
New working machines
- The Apprentice (Senario, Plug and Play) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Big Bonus Slots (Senario, Plug and Play) [Sead Riddle, David Haywood]
- Conny PDC100 - Pocket Dream Console [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Cosmo Girl (Senario, Plug and Play) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Dance Dance Revolution Kids (GQAN4 JAA) [iMp, MetalliC]
- Excite Sports Wireless Interactive TV Game - 48-in-1 (set 1, NTSC) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Game & Watch: Mario's Cement Factory (Table Top) [algestam]
- Jungle's Soft / Ultimate Products (HK) Ltd Zone 100 [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Lexibook / Sit Up Limited Seal 50-in-1 [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Mario Roulette [ShouTime, MetalliC, R. Belmont]
- MiWi2 7-in-1 Sports [David Shah]
- Muscle Ranking Kinniku Banzuke Spray Hitter [Darksoft, MetalliC, rtw]
- The Perfect Mate (Senario, Plug and Play) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Psion Series 5mx [Ash Wolf, Ryan Holtz]
- Pop'n Stage EX (ver JB-A) [Jennifer Taylor]
- Sega Genesis Nomad (USA Genesis handheld) [cam900]
- Senario Deluxe TV Poker - Texas Hold'em, Blackjack & Video Poker (US) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Trump Grand PowerJoy (PJ001, NES based plug & play) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? (Senario, Plug and Play, US) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Zone 7-in-1 Sports (US) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
New working clones
- Denjin Makai (set 1) [caius, The Dumping Union]
- Enduro Racer (YM2151, FD1089B 317-0013A) [Brian Troha, Phil Bennett, The Dumping Union]
- Excite Sports Wireless Interactive TV Game - 48-in-1 (set 2, PAL) [TeamEurope]
- Fidelity Electronics Excel 68000 Mach IV 68020 Master 2325 [hap, Berger]
- GunNail (location test) [cpsystem3, trap15]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Lyon 68030 [hap, anonymous]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Portorose 68030 [hap, anonymous]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto TM Berlin (prototype) [hap, anonymous]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto TM Lyon [hap, anonymous]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto TM Vancouver [hap, anonymous]
- Hegener + Glaser Mephisto Vancouver 68030 [hap, anonymous]
- The Last Apostle Puppetshow [Smitdogg, David Haywood, The Dumping Union]
- Match'em Up (German) [TeamEurope, Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Minky Monkey (Japan) [ShouTime]
- New Cherry '96 (v3.1, B PCB) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- New Cherry '96 (v3.1C, G PCB) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- New Cherry '96 Special Edition (v3.55, C1 PCB) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- New Fruit Bonus '96 (v3.1, A PCB) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- PC with V20 CPU [rfka01]
- Pop'n Music 1 (ver JA-A, HDD 1.00) [Jennifer Taylor]
- Pop'n Music 1 (ver KA-A, HDD 1.01) [Jennifer Taylor]
- Saitek Mephisto London 68030 [hap, anonymous]
- Saitek Mephisto TM London [hap, anonymous]
- Sega Mega Jet (Japan Mega Drive handheld) [cam900]
- Super Bagman (version 5) [Michel BLANCO]
- V.Smile Baby (Spain, with Aventuras en el Bosque de los Cien Acres) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
Machines promoted to working
- Buttobi Striker [MetalliC, TeamEurope]
- Dam Dam Boy (on dedicated PCB) [MetalliC]
- Digital Equipment Corporation VT52 Video Display Terminal (M4) [AJR]
- Fuusen Pentai [MetalliC]
- Kattobase Power Pro Kun [MetalliC]
- Korokoro Pensuke [MetalliC]
- Lucky Girl (Wing) [Ivan Vangelista]
- MIPS Magnum R4000 (le) [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Pittanko Zaurus [MetalliC]
- Rushing Beat Shura (SNES bootleg) [dox]
- Shuriken Boy [MetalliC]
- Tsukande Toru Chicchi [MetalliC]
- Yu-Gi-Oh Monster Capsule [MetalliC]
Clones promoted to working
- Dam Dam Boy (on Tsukande Toru Chicchi PCB) [MetalliC]
- Senario / Play Vision Vs Maxx Texas Hold'em TV Poker - 6 Player Edition (UK) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Senario Vs Maxx Texas Hold'em TV Poker - 6 Player Edition (US) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Toki (Modular System) [Angelo Salese]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- Advance Bright Ltd 4 Player System - 10 in 1 [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Advance Bright Ltd / V-Tac Technology Co Ltd. Wireless Tennis (WT2000, ABL TV Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- AT&T 3B2/300 [Bitsavers]
- AT&T 3B2/600 [Seth Morabito]
- AT&T 610 Business Communication Terminal [Bitsavers]
- AT&T 730X [Bitsavers]
- Bandai Design Master Denshi Mangajuku [SSJ, TeamEurope]
- Bandai Karaoke Ranking Party (Japan) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- Challenge Girl (Falcon bootleg) [ShouTime]
- Diana Elite [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Digital Equipment Corporation VT62 DECscope [balrog, Lord Nightmare]
- Dinoking Battle [SpinalFeyd, Porchy]
- Dinoking Kids [SpinalFeyd, Porchy]
- Dragon Dance (V1.02J) [ShouTime]
- Eldorado (4.2) [English Amiga Board]
- Epoch / SSD Company LTD Excite Bowling (Japan) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Epoch / SSD Company LTD Excite Stadium DX (Japan) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, ShouTime]
- Excalibur Electronics Inc Carl Edwards' Chase For Glory [Sean Riddle, GameHistory.org]
- Flashman [PinMAME]
- Generations (Retro-Bit) [Porchy]
- Hamy System WiWi 18-in-1 Sports Game [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Intec InterAct Complete Video Game - 111 Games & 42 Songs (G5410) [TeamEurope]
- JAKKS Pacific Inc / Toymax Telestory [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- JAKKS Pacific Inc DC Super Heroes The Watchtower Hero Portal [Sean Riddle]
- Jungle Soft / Ultimate Products (HK) Ltd Zone 32-bit Gaming Console System (Family Sport 41-in-1) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Knock Down 2001 (Japan, KD11 Ver. B) [Porchy, SpinalFeyd]
- Laser Quiz Greece [English Amiga Board]
- LeapFrog Little Touch LeapPad [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- Lear Siegler ADM 12 Video Display Terminal [Bitsavers]
- Let's Play! Game Machine 240 in 1 [TeamEurope]
- Lexibook Compact Cyber Arcade - 250-in-1 (JL2375) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Lexibook Compact Cyber Arcade - Frozen [TeamEurope]
- Majesco Golden Nugget Casino [Sean Riddle, GameHistory.org]
- Marcel van Kervinck Gigatron TTL Microcomputer [Sterophonick, AJR]
- Mirage World (satellite) [WX JF]
- Mostek AID-80F Development System [Maggi9295]
- My Wico Deluxe (Family Sport 85-in-1) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- National Semiconductor unknown INS8900 Multibus card (980305652) [Bitsavers]
- Network Computing Devices NCD19c [Don Maslin Archive]
- Novag Supremo [hap, Berger]
- Odeon Twister (v1.4) [English Amiga Board]
- Plug and Play Sudoku (VT based?) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Publications International Ltd Story Reader [ClawGrip]
- Publications International Ltd Story Reader 2.0 [ClawGrip]
- Retro FC Plus 168 in 1 Handheld [PeterVanSilie]
- Scorpion (Jun 15, 1999) [ClawGrip, Rampa]
- Senario / All in 1 Products Ltd Ultimate Sudoku TV Edition 3-in-1 [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Simba / V-Tac Technology Co Ltd. TV Sports 10-in-1 / Decathlon Atlhetic Sport Games [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Smart Planet Sudoku Plug & Play TV Game '6 Intelligent Games' [Sean Riddle, GameHistory.org]
- SpongeBob SquarePants Bikini Bottom 500 (JAKKS Pacific TV Motion Game) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- TaiKee Mini Arcade Games Console (Family Sport 220-in-1) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- Takara / SSD Company LTD Jara-Ja Land (Japan, home version) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen, ShouTime]
- TeleVideo Systems TeleVideo 924 Video Display Terminal [Bitsavers]
- Texas Reels (Ver. 2.00) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Tomy / SSD Company LTD Tomica Carnavi Drive (Japan) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- TV Virtual Fighter / Free Fight Kung Fu (Conny / Big Ben) [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
- unknown Namco System 10 medal game (MTL1 SPR0B) [SpinalFeyd TeamEurope]
- War III Cherry Best [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Wow Wireless Gaming [TeamEurope, David Haywood]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- 286 motherboards with 6-chip SUNTAC chipset [rfka01]
- 3SIUD-1.1 [rfka01]
- 486 motherboards using the SiS 85C496/85C497 chipset [rfka01]
- 486 motherboards using the UNI4800 chipset [rfka01]
- 486IG-B-2-1 [rfka01]
- A-Trend ATC-1415 [rfka01]
- A-Trend ATC-1425A [rfka01]
- Abit AB-PM4 [rfka01]
- Abit AB-PV4 [rfka01]
- AMI EISA Enterprise-III [rfka01]
- AMI EISA Enterprise-II [rfka01]
- AMI EISA Enterprise-IV [rfka01]
- AMI Super Voyager PCI-II [rfka01]
- AMI Super Voyager VLB [rfka01]
- AMI Super Voyager VLB-II [rfka01]
- AMI Super Voyager VLB-III [rfka01]
- Aopen AP43 [rfka01]
- Aopen VI15G [rfka01]
- AT&T 3B2/310 [Bitsavers]
- AT&T 3B2/400 [Bitsavers]
- Atari ABC-286/30 [rfka01]
- Atari PC4 [rfka01]
- Atari PC5 [rfka01]
- Biostar MB-1433UIV [rfka01]
- Chaintech 486SPM [rfka01]
- Chicony CH-486-33C [rfka01]
- Datavan Book-Size LAN station [rfka01]
- Driving Force (Galaxian conversion, Seatongrove UK, E-0237) [Juan Romero, ClawGrip]
- Edom 486VL3H [rfka01]
- Edom MV035F [rfka01]
- EFA 486 APIO [rfka01]
- EFA 4DMS HL3G-L4-VI [rfka01]
- EFA 4DMU HL3S [rfka01]
- Epoch / SSD Company LTD / Sonokong Real Ping Pong (Korea) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- ExpertChip EXP4044 [rfka01]
- Fantasy Story (set 2) [ShouTime]
- Fighting Fantasy (Modular System) [ArcadeHacker, Recreativas.org, ClawGrip]
- Highscreen Colani Blue Note [rfka01]
- Klax (version 5, bootleg set 3) [f205v]
- The Lord Of The Rings (3.00) [PinMAME]
- Mintek BAY-1000C V1.01 [rfka01]
- MSI MS-4134 [rfka01]
- MSI MS-4145 [rfka01]
- Multitech Microprofessor II [Marc CAPDEVILLE]
- New Fruit Machine (Ming-Yang Electronic, vFB02-01A) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- Octek Jaguar II [rfka01]
- Profex PC 33 [rfka01]
- Quizard 3 (v3.4, German, i8751 DE 132 A1) [TeamEurope]
- Quizard 4 Rainbow (v4.2, Czech, i8751 TS142 CZ1) [Caps0ff, TeamEurope]
- Scorpion (Oct 01, 1997) [ClawGrip, Rampa]
- Seibu Cup Soccer :Selection: (bootleg, set 4) [f205v]
- Siemens-Nixdorf PCD-3Nsl Notebook Computer [rfka01]
- SOYO 025R2 [rfka01]
- SOYO 30H [rfka01]
- Takara / SSD Company LTD / newgent e-kara (Spain, includes 3 songs) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- TD-4IP-UMC-AIO [rfka01]
- VS Computer Mahjong [ShouTime]
- Wild Cat 3 (CMV4 hardware) [Ioannis Bampoulas]
- ZIDA 4DVS [rfka01]
New working software list additions
- Air Navigation Trainer (cleanly cracked), Barron's Computer SAT Study Program (Version 1.0) (cleanly cracked), The Boy Jesus (cleanly cracked), Diascriptive Reading I (cleanly cracked), Green Globs and Graphing Equations (cleanly cracked), In Search of the Most Amazing Thing (First Revision) (cleanly cracked), Instant Recall (Version 1.1) (cleanly cracked), Magic Mailer (Version 1.1) (cleanly cracked), MicroChess (Version 2.0) (cleanly cracked), Mind Over Minors (cleanly cracked), The Spy's Adventures in North America (Version 1987-10-31) (cleanly cracked), Temple of Apshai (cleanly cracked), What's My Logic? (Version 1.0) (cleanly cracked), Wiziprint (Version 2.01) (cleanly cracked) [4am, Firehawke]
- Adventure Creator (cleanly cracked), Construct-A-Word II (cleanly cracked), Life Science (cleanly cracked), MIDI/4 (Revision 5) (cleanly cracked), The Quarter Mile (Version 4.0) (800K 3.5") (cleanly cracked) [4am, san, Firehawke]
- apple2_flop_orig: The Abyssal Zone, Adventure, Adventure Construction Set, Alien Typhoon, The Alpine Encounter, Amazon, Amnesia, The Ancient Art of War, Arthur: The Quest for Excalibur, The Bard's Tale, Borg, The Breckenridge Caper of 1798, Chess (Odesta) (Version 7.0), Crown of Arthain, Cuban Fantasy, The Dark Heart of Uukrul, Dave Winfield's Batter Up!, Diamond Mine, Dinosaur Days Plus!, Drug Alert!, Dunjonquest: Hellfire Warrior (Version 1), Dunjonquest: Hellfire Warrior (Version 2), Dunjonquest: Hellfire Warrior (Version 3), Dunjonquest: The Temple of Apshai (Revision 1), Dunjonquest: The Temple of Apshai (Revision 2), Dunjonquest: The Temple of Apshai (Revision 3), Dunjonquest: The Temple of Apshai (Revision 4), Earth Orbit Stations, Ecology Simulations II, Galactic Attack, Gears, Gold Rush! (Version 1.0M), Green Globs and Graphing Equations, Horizon V, The Hunt for Red October, In Search of the Most Amazing Thing, Interpreting Graphs, Into The Eagle's Nest, Journey (version 16), King's Bounty, Koronis Rift, Lords of Karma, Neuromancer, New World, Nord and Bert Couldn't Make Head or Tail of It (Release 19 / 870722), Now You See It, Now You Don't - Was it there? Was it missing?, Portal, Quest for the Scarlet Letter, Questprobe featuring The Hulk (Version 2.3/127), Rambo: First Blood Part II, Shogun, Southern Command, Space Quest: The Sarien Encounter, Star Trek: Strategic Operations Simulator, SwordThrust, Tangled Tales, Thrilogy, Wizardry II: The Knight of Diamonds (Version PV3S2V1/10-MAR-82), Wizardry IV: The Return of Werdna, Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord (Version 2.1), Wiziprint (Version 2.1), Xyphus, Zork Zero [4am, Firehawke]
- bbc_rom: Acorn ADFS 1.33 (IDE), Acorn ADFS 1.53 (IDE), Acorn ADFS 1.57 (MMC), Harston ADFS 6.00, Harston ADFS 6.10, RetroClinic RamFS 1.00, RetroClinic RamFS 1.04 [Nigel Barnes]
- bbcb_flop: AMX Stop Press, BBC-Z88 Transfer Link, Beeb OPL: AdLib Christmas Carols, Beeb OPL: AdLib Classical Favourites #1, Beeb OPL: AdLib Jukebox, Beeb OPL: AdLib Jukebox Bonus Disc, Beeb OPL: AdLib Pop/Rock Grooves, Beeb OPL: Brix, Beeb OPL: Droplay, Beeb OPL: DynaBlaster, Beeb OPL: Jill of the Jungle, Beeb OPL: KiloBlaster, Beeb OPL: Solar Winds, Beeb OPL: Wacky Wheels, Beeb OPL: Xargon, Beeb OPL: Zone 66, BeebSID 19 - Classical, Chauffeur, Christmas Crackers, Enigma, EV1 Camera Interface, Harston ADFS System Disk 6.10, Icon Art Master, The Krystal Connection, MagScan - The Beebug Bibliography Disc v1.31, MEDL Tracker Ball Utilities, Mountain Panic, MR4200 32K RAM Board, Paranoid, UTILRAM: The Utility RAM, Video Camera Interface, VideoNuLA Support Disc, The Wapping Editor Utilities 1.21, The Wapping Editor Utilities 1.30, White Light, Zap! [Nigel Barnes]
- BMX Racers (set 4, Visiload loaders), The CF Power Pack Tape 5, Hero of the Golden Talisman, Match Point (set 2), Mermaid Madness, On Court Tennis, On Field Football, Outlaws, Rad Ramp Racer, Run the Gauntlet, Short Circuit, Skate Rock Simulator, Space Hunter, Spellbound, Sweep, Talladega, Yogi's Great Escape (set 2) [FakeShemp]
- Hole In One [FakeShemp, c64tapes.org]
- Emit Vol. 3 - Watashi ni Sayonara o, The New Zealand Story (HMA-213) [redump.org, r09]
- Shooting Towns [rockleevk, r09]
- gameking: 4 in 1 - SeaGuard + Whirlybird + Spectask + Captain (set 2), 4 in 1 - Three Battles + Light Sword + Risker + Metal Deform (1MB cartridge), 4 in 1 Vol. 10 - Soldier + Seatercel + General + Seafight (1MB cartridge), [TeamEurope, SSJ]
- gmaster: Finite Zone [SSJ, Maxime Cohin, PeT]
- UCSD p-System [Davide Cavalca]
- Apogee Software Bonus Disk (Jumpman Lives!, Commander Keen in Invasion of the Vorticons) [Justin Kerk]
- ibm5170: Goal!, Street Fighter II [ArcadeShadow]
- jupace_cass: Forth Surround, Superchess II [Robbbert]
- jupace_snap: Casse Briques, Champs De Mines, Millipede, Pacman, Valkyr [Robbbert]
- megadriv: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (World, prototype 19920821), Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (World, prototype 19920914) [drx, FakeShemp]
- n64: 007 - The World Is Not Enough (prototype, version 21) [Paulweeze71, FakeShemp]
- Missile Command (prototype 19970210) [Baker64, FakeShemp]
- Earthworm Jim (USA, prototype 19940819) [Radar, FakeShemp]
- Arcana (USA, prototype), Super Nova (prototype) [Togemet2, FakeShemp]
- svision: Cross High (Euro, USA) [anonymous]
Software list items promoted to working
- gameking: 4 in 1 - AirWar + DeadShot + Challenge + Speedboat, 4 in 1 - CS-I + Soldier + Sea War + Thunderbird, 4 in 1 - Elfin + Chariot + Searcher + Peace Havass, 4 in 1 - Farer + Sortie + PhantomFighter + SeaBed War, 4 in 1 - Manhunt + Bobby + Tantivy + Racing Car, 4 in 1 - Nagual + Revenger + Terminator + Black Jack, 4 in 1 - Nobody + Bad Boy + Air Wrestle + MotherLove, 4 in 1 - TrojanLegend (Trojan) + HappyBall + Supermotor (Motor) + Lanneret (Hawk), 4 in 1 - Warrior + Cleverhawk + Valiant + MetalDeform (1MB cartridge), 4 in 1 Vol. 9 - Duckman + Ares + HappyKiller + Cycloneact [TeamEurope, SSJ]
- jupace_cass: 3D Maze, Ace Avoider, Ace Invaders (Forth Dimension), Ace Invaders (Hi-Tech Microsoft), Ace Manual Code Examples - Chapter 11 (mice), Ace Mines, Ace Star, Acevaders, Adventure A - Planet of Death, Alien Defender, Amazing Maze, Astrian Descent (Prototype), Atic Raid, Black Island Adventure, Bomber, Breakout, Callisto, Cavern Attack, Centipede, Chase, Chess, Dodge the Munch (Prototype), Duckshoot, Firebird, Frogger (Boldfield Computing), Fungle Monsters (Prototype), Gobbledegook, Green X Frog, Guessing Game, Krazy Kong (Prototype), Light Racer (Prototype), Memory Stars, Meteor, Meteor Racer, Meteors (Prototype), Micro Maze, Minefield, Othello, Owler, Quick-Draw (Prototype), Quick-Draw Practice (Prototype), Robohench (Prototype), Robohunt (Prototype), Sallors' Hornpipe, Sam and the Time Bombs (Prototype), SokoACE, SokoACE Map Editor, Space Battle, Star Trek, Sudoku, Tank Battle (Prototype), Tetris, Towers of Hanoi, Turbo (Prototype), Zapem, Zombies and Potholes [Robbbert]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- a800_cass: Serpentine, Zaxxon (set 1), Zaxxon (set 2) [AtariMania, FakeShemp]
- bbc_rom: Advanced Ram Operating System 1.00, Digistore Streamer 0.05, Digistore Streamer 0.07, Digistore Streamer 0.09, EPROM 1.03, RAMagic! 2.0B, RAMagic! 2.1M, Smart SPI, Turbo MMC 0.A3, UPURS 3.0R, UPURS 3.1R, UPURS 3.2R, UPURS 3.3R, UPURS 4.0R, UPURS 4.1R, UPURS 5.0R, UPURS 5.1R [Nigel Barnes]
- bdesignm_design_cart: Dragon Ball Z (design), Super Street Fighter 2 (design) [SSJ, TeamEurope]
- bdesignm_game_cart: Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon SS Illustration Club (game), Dragon Ball Z Taisen-gata Search Battle (game) [SSJ, TeamEurope]
- bkrankp_cart: J-Pop Rose, Vocaloid [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- casloopy: Little Romance, Video Seal Wordprocessor [SSJ, TeamEurope]
- gmaster: Space Warrior [SSJ, Maxime Cohin, PeT]
- iqunlim_cart: Englisch für Anfänger [TeamEurope]
- pi_storyreader_cart: Toy Story 2 [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- pi_storyreader_v2_cart: Toy Story 2 [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- sega_beena_cart: Kazoku Minna no Nouryoku Trainer, Meet Bub-Bub to Eigo Tanken, Oshare Majo Love and Berry-Cute ni Oshare, Oshare ni Henshin HeartCatch PreCure!, Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! Chinou Ikusei Pokémon Daiundoukai [TeamEurope]
- telestory_cart: La Cenicienta - Bellezas en Flor / Cinderella - Beauties in Bloom (Spain), El Rey León II - El orgullo de Simba / The Lion King II - Simba's Pride (Spain), Winnie the Pooh - Salta, Tigger, Salta / Winnie the Pooh - Bounce, Tigger, Bounce (Spain) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- vbaby_cart: El Jardín de los Sueños... (Spain) [Sean Riddle, ClawGrip]
- bus/ss50/dc5.cpp: Added configuration option to force ready when motor is enabled. [68bit]
- Allows SWTBUG to boot without patching the ROM to ignore the ready status.
- formats/ap2_dsk.cpp: Don’t use symbolic names in the options specification, as the values are used as preprocessor tokens. [68bit]
- cpu/t11: Changed disassembler and register display to use octal number format, and fixed disassembly of SOB instruction. [AJR]
- cpu/v60: Sign-extend displacements for various addressing modes and DB/TB instructions. [AJR, Tahg]
- Added disassembler and preliminary emulation for National Semiconductor PACE CPU architecture. [AJR]
- Added disassembler AT&T WE32100 CPU architecture. [AJR]
- rendebgfx: Fixed incorrect swapping of red and blue components of screen tint. [AJR]
- machine/mc68901.cpp: Re-wrote USART emulation. [AJR]
- Added support for 16× clock pre-scaler and data transition synchronization.
- Implemented break generation and detection, internal loop-back, and synchronous mode.
- Adjusted clocks in harriet.cpp and machine/x68k_kbd.cpp to to match MFP-generated Baud rates.
- Serial terminal for tti (tti.cpp) actually works now.
- indiana.cpp: Replaced ASCII keyboard with AT-style keyboard (doesn’t completely work). [AJR]
- Also documented some clocks and interrupts.
- vt100.cpp: Merged video emulation with DEC Rainbow, implementing AVO attributes. [AJR]
- cpu/rx01: Added disassembler and preliminary CPU device for DEC RX01 custom firmware architecture. [AJR]
- cpu/vt50: Implemented character drawing, and added notes about processor architecture. [AJR]
- input_sdl.cpp: Process control characters so the natural keyboard can see them (SDL normally strips these out). [AJR]
- natkeyboard.cpp: Don’t strip linefeed characters (Ctrl-J) from natural keyboard input except when pasting strings. [AJR]
- tv912.cpp.cpp input updates: [AJR]
- Improved natural keyboard bindings for backspace and forward delete on tv912b.
- Made Ctrl-K and Ctrl-L work with natural keyboard on tv912b tv912c.
- Add preliminary DEC VT61/VT62 microcode disassembler and skeleton CPU device. [AJR]
- s2650: Changed to big-endian. [AJR]
- gigatron.cpp: Hooked up ROM and skeleton CPU device. [AJR]
- cpu/gigatron: Added disassembler. [AJR]
- unidasm: Handle word endianness for address-shifted architectures correctly and safely. [AJR]
- Added disassemblers for Motorola MC88100 and MC88110 RISC CPUs. [AJR]
- alpha68k.cpp: Improved dash event timings for Gold Medalist, relaxing gameplay qualification requirements. [Angelo Salese]
- toki_ms.cpp: Added some meat, confirming it’s similar to tokib. [Angelo Salese]
- twins.cpp updates: [Angelo Salese]
- Refactored driver code and split into multiple state classes.
- Added default non-volatile RAM contents for all games.
- Worked around crash after stages 1-5 in twins and twinsed2.
- psion5.cpp: Added Psion Series 5mx personal digital assistant driver. [Ash Wolf, Ryan Holtz]
- Added logging for system-on-a-chip peripheral accesses based on WindEmu.
- Added support for timers, keyboard, touch screen and buzzeticker.
- Implemented HALT register, improving performance.
- bus/isa/s3virge.cpp: Started implementing bit-blit operations, making Windows 3.1 usable with ViRGE drivers. [Barry Rodewald]
- pgm.cpp: Corrected ROM region widths, corrected sprite pixel extraction algorithm, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- taitogn.cpp: Reduced redundant code by refactoring to share base class with Capcom ZN2. [cam900]
- c6280.cpp: Updated to more closely emulate behavior described in manual, cleaned up code, and updated notes. [cam900]
- machine/vrender0.cpp: Improved sound emulation, updated notes, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- Fixed sample start position, partially implemented envelopes and interrupts, and made wave memory access use an address map.
- Improved sample rate calculation and support for dynamic sample rate changes.
- fmtowns.cpp: Updated notes on sound chips used. [cam900]
- model2.cpp: Changed manufacturer for Dead or Alive to the developer Tecmo. [cam900]
- system1.cpp: Fixed Sega System 1 color handling, improved ROM region names, and cleaned up code. [cam900]
- Converted PROM-based palette handling to use indirect entries, fixed bitmap clear behavior, and reduced runtime tag map lookups.
- sound/2612intf.cpp: Added YMF276 variant, and fixed output resolution. [cam900]
- sound/fm2612.cpp: Added support for different output resolutions. [cam900]
- megadriv.cpp: Added handheld variants, and added machine configuration for variants with YM3438 integrated in ASIC. [cam900]
- kaneko_spr.cpp: Fixed priorities when sprite persistence is enabled, and split sprite drawing from mixing. [cam900]
- kaneko16.cpp: Fixed sprite delay, corrected explbrkr sound ROM banking, and updated notes. [cam900]
- sound/huc6230.cpp: Fixed ADPCM playback rate, reduced ADPCM volume, cleaned up code, and updated notes. [cam900]
- sound/huc6272.cpp: Fixed ADPCM playback rate and updated notes. [cam900]
- Netlist library updates: [Couriersud]
- Added netlist library version number to code, and used it to invalidate save states if library version changes.
- Ensure diodes step by enough to alter the matrix.
- Increased time resolution to 100 picoseconds and improved synchronization with MAME icount.
- Added CD4006, CD4070 and TL084 devices.
- Added proxy support for clock.
- video/fixfreq.cpp: Added adjusters to aid in development and debugging. [Couriersud]
- netlist: Worked around MSVC bug in expansion of variadic macro arguments. [Couriersud, Firewave]
- atarittl.cpp: Hooked up fixed-frequency monitor for stuntcyc. [Couriersud]
- galaxian.cpp: Converted Konami audio filters to use netlist. [Couriersud]
- segas16b.cpp: Added analog audio filters to systems with YM2151 and µPD7759. [Couriersud]
- sunplus_gcm394.cpp updates: [David Haywood]
- Show startup screens and respond to inputs in jak_gtg and jak_car2.
- Fixed jak_car2 bitmap test display in service mode.
- xavix.cpp: Converted to direct RGB video output to allow support mid-screen palette changes. [David Haywood]
- pockchalw.xml: Changed chukkesr to use correct dump (previously used a duplicate from a different set). [David Haywood]
- vii.cpp: Added hacks to zon32bit and mywicodx to select correct banks for all games. [David Haywood]
- Split up the unwieldy vii.cpp into multiple source files. [David Haywood]
- plugins/hiscore: Made read_config function more robust. [eadmaster]
- imds2.cpp: Added Multibus slot and implemented iSBC-202 floppy controller card. [F.Ulivi]
- luaengine: Added read_range function to addr_space, allowing scripts to directly read blocks of data. [feos]
- Fixed crash when using -aviwrite or -mngwrite with system that lack screens. [Firewave, hap]
- atarisy1.cpp: Don’t generate interrupt 3 on systems that don’t support it. [GadgetFreak]
- mephisto_modular.cpp: Added Bavaria piece recognition chessboard. [hap]
- video/psx.cpp: Changed NTSC refresh rates to 59.82 Hz for 240-line mode and 59.94 Hz for 480-line mode. [hoholee12]
- Works around synchronization issues in beatmania IIDX games.
- gaelco2.cpp: Restored perfect quantum device configuration that was omitted from some machines after refactoring. [mc68k]
- machine/s3520cf.cpp: Improved emulation, and added RTC-4553 variant. [MetalliC]
- cpu/sh: Implemented SH-3 INTEVT register. [MetalliC]
- konmedal.cpp updates: [MetalliC]
- Added hopper, non-volatile RAM and timing/interrupt controller.
- Decoded graphics tiles for GX-based games and added per-game palette offsets.
- Added µPD7759 sound output.
- Added hack to fix mariourou scrolling, and documented observed row/column scroll issues for K052109 tilemaps.
- geneve.cpp: Implemented lower-level emulation of the Geneve architecture (Gate Array, PAL and Genmod daughterboard). [Michael Zapf]
- Also added RESET line to I/O port and peripheral box, and made Genmod card modifications a configuration option.
- ti99_2.cpp, ti99_8.cpp: Improved Hexbus handling, and fixed instability when loading from/saving to Hexbus floppies. [Michael Zapf]
- ti99: Block invalid accesses to VDP like writing on read address – fixes Ambulance game. [Michael Zapf]
- rended3d: Allow -attach_window to work with non-root windows. [Nathan Woods]
- formats/acorn_dsk.cpp: Added support for HADFS floppy images. [Nigel Barnes]
- bus/bbc/1mhzbus updates: [Nigel Barnes]
- Added BeebOPL FM Synthesiser.
- Added Sprow BeebIDE 16-bit and RetroClinic BBC 8-bit IDE interfaces.
- Added Acorn Winchester Disc.
- bbc.cpp: Added bbcm FinMOS 3.29 BIOS option (pre-release of MOS 3.50). [Nigel Barnes]
- bbc.cpp: Added bbcmaiv internal modem port, with Acorn AIV SCSI Host Adaptor card device. [Nigel Barnes]
- video/ims_cvc.cpp: Implemented cursor, simplified handlers, and reduced logging noise. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- cpu/mips/r4000.cpp: Fixed bad virtual address for [ls][dw][lr] exceptions, and fixed CP0 status on soft reset. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Also improved logging and cleaned up code.
- machine/dp83932c.cpp: Implemented networking. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- jazz.cpp: Implemented soft reset, and hooked up sonic DMA. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- machine/mct_adr.cpp: Added crude sonic DMA bus master support, and fixed reset handling. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- cpu/v60: Fixed XOR instruction to not alter the carry flag, and improved debugger flags display. [R. Belmont, Tahg]
- konmedal.cpp: Improved colors for shuriboy, fuusenpn and mariorou. [R. Belmont]
- konendev.cpp: Hooked up correct real-time clock, and hooked up DPRAM. [R. Belmont, Heihachi_73]
- machine/spg2xx.cpp: Fixed a subtle interrupt bug that prevented clikstrt from booting. [Ryan Holtz]
- cpu/v60: Fixed carry flag handling for AND, OR and NEG instructions. [Ryan Holtz]
- cpu/arm7: Added ARM710T variant. [Ryan Holtz]
- plugins/cheat: Ignore leading colon on tags, as all tags must be absolute in cheats (GitHub #6114). [Ryan Holtz, DjDiabolik]
- romload: Increased width of total ROM size members to 64 bits (fixes loading percentage display for hapyfsh2). [Ryan Holtz]
- cpu/arm7/arm7.cpp, machine/s3c2400.cpp, machine/s3c2410.cpp, machine/s3c2440.cpp: Converted logging to use logmacro.h. [Ryan Holtz]
- hapyfish.cpp: Added preliminary FS8806 I²C hookup, and expanded notes. [Ryan Holtz]
- cpu/arm7: Added support for printing hapyfsh2 diagnostic messages. [Ryan Holtz]
- ut88.cpp, v6809.cpp: Removed use of deprecated machine configuration macros. [Ryan Holtz]
- naomi.cpp: Added preliminary 315-6154 system manager chip device used in DIMM board. [Samuele Zannoli]
- hapyfish.cpp: Added preliminary inputs. [Tahg, Ryan Holtz]
- apple2_flop_clcracked.xml: Replaced Music Construction Set (cleanly cracked) dump to fix damaged sector. [4am, Firehawke]
- apple2_flop_clcracked.xml: Corrected several titles. [Anoid]
- mephisto_modena.cpp: Added an older version of modena as a BIOS option. [Berger]
- mephisto_montec.cpp: Added another megaiv version as a BIOS option. [Berger]
- vsmile.cpp: Removed regional V.Smile variants and turned alternate ROMs into BIOS options with version numbers. [bmx]
- igs011.cpp: Added DIP switch locations to the Virtua Bowling sets. [Brian Troha]
- splash.cpp: Added DIP switch locations to Funny Strip. [Brian Troha]
- cdi.cpp: Decapped and dumped an i8751 microcontroller for German-language Quizard 2 sets. [Caps0ff, TeamEurope]
- Added MicroTouch touch screen controller ROM dumps (not hooked up). [ClawGrip, Kevin Eshbach, ArcadeHacker]
- ninjakd2.cpp: Re-dumped the ROMs for jt104 and corrected labels. [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- snes.xml: Re-dumped Mr Tuff. [drx, FakeShemp]
- snes.xml: Documented Earthworm Jim - GamesMaster Special Edition PCB. [FakeShemp]
- megadriv.cpp Added Mega-CD Japan BIOS version 1.11. [Fredrik Nyqvist]
- namcona1.cpp: Updated chip types and ROM locations. [hammy]
- ddragon.cpp: Updated notes. [Jose Tejada]
- gunsmoke.cpp: Removed watchdog that isn’t present in hardware, corrected frequencies, and updated notes. [Jose Tejada]
- cpu/rx01: Dumped firmware PROMs. [Lord Nightmare]
- fmtowns_cd.xml: Changed aburner, aburner3 and lastsurv to used dumps with proper track indexes and offset correction. [redump.org, r09]
- at.cpp: Updated notes and added BIOS options. [rfka01]
- atturbo: Added cl286 BIOS option.
- epsax: Added 3vim002 and zz1343 BIOS options.
- ecs38632: Added 092588 BIOS option.
- op386wb: Added d41107 BIOS option.
- 386sc2c: Added s1b BIOS option.
- at486: Added 486upio, acer48622, 4alo001, 4alp001, zz1130, optimus, umc486a, a9c11f1f and 109k BIOS options.
- a486sp3: Added v301, v10101, v10102, v205 and v305 BIOS options.
- so4saw2: Added iob1, 0730, wa53, wa3, 0911 and 0911b BIOS options.
- ls486e: Added ls486eb BIOS option.
- pkm0038s: Added p20302 and p2020 BIOS options.
- um8498f: Added v14 and um849801 BIOS options.
- mb8433uud: Added 8881d and 08a BIOS options.
- mb1433ucv: Added ucvg BIOS option.
- genpc.cpp: Added arc123 and pac BIOS options to PC, and updated notes. [rfka01]
- xavix.cpp: Dumped internal ROM for Gachinko Contest! Slot machine TV (Japan). [Sean Riddle]
- atetris.cpp: Added UM3482 internal ROM data to atetb3482. [Sean Riddle]
- o2.cpp: Add added ip32prom_4_3 BIOS option to o2 (IP32 PROM V4.3). [Sean Riddle, Rampa, ClawGrip]
- fmtowns_cd.xml: Added the missing floppy disk dump for Fujitsu Habitat V2.1L10 [StuBlad, r09]
- vgmplay.xml: Updated seven items to match the latest vgmrips release. [Tafoid]
- Updated chelnov, fortzone_gb, fray_msx2, illcity_msxr, raiden, spirou_gb and sml2_gb.
- konmedal.cpp: Dumped color PROMs for buttobi. [TeamEurope, The Dumping Union]
- gameking.xml: Re-dumped all bad dumps (mc_4v01, mc_4v04, mc_4v07, mc_4v09, mc_4v14, mc_4v15, mc_4v16, mc_4v17, mc_4v18, mc_4v19a). [TeamEurope, SSJ]
- ms32.cpp: Confirmed ROM labels for p47aces. [trap15]
- segasp.cpp: Added network firmware version 1.21. [WX JF]