Tenorshare 4MeKey v184.108.40.206 + Crack full free download
Hack facebook accounts v 1.0. Read more about these links. How To Hack Facebook Account 2020 FB Hacker APK - Exact Hack his response. The verifyPhoneNumber method is reentrant: if you call it multiple times, such as in an activity's onStart method, the verifyPhoneNumber method will not send a second SMS unless the original request has timed out. I have completed all that I currently can with the game and I have released what I consider version 1 [HOST] are still untranslated parts of the game, but they are mostly generic statements that have no bearing on the story. Facebook's account verification system - reportedly administered by a machine learning agent - may ask for photographic evidence of identity.
|1||Download recovery crack, patch, or keygen||1%|
|2||WISH ACCOUNT CHECKER BY X-LINE V1.0||100%|
|3||Download File Wireless Hack V2 1 Activation Key Txt||17%|
|4||Facebook Hack - CNET Download||18%|
|5||Facebook APK download, facebook messenger google play .apk||59%|
Registration key facebook Lite for Windows v.1.0
Oct 20 + Added a feature to re-fetching groups, pages, etc; + Added a feature to share on groups on behalf of the page by Facebook API method; + Added a bulk action mode to the accounts tab; + Added a feature to hide/unhide accounts; + Added a feature to filter accounts by their status, visibility, etc; + Added a feature to. Find out if your girlfriend/boyfriend cheating on you by checking his/her Facebook chat box now, using our Facebook password hacking tool for. Latest Wondershare Filmora Registration Code Free 2020. The left of the map shows that Western Australia's Gross State Product annual growth increased by 1.4%, for the 2020-20 financial year. Facebook, Facebook, Facebook, and many more programs. Cracking Tools POF ACCOUNT CHECKER BY PJ V0.3 4 Comments.
Activity code fULL CHECKING PACK - GOLD EDITION [ SIZE 1.5Gb ]
- Facebook Activation Code Generator
- Wondershare Filmora 2020 Registration Code
- Facebook Account Hacker Pro v 1.0 1.5 2
- TOP OFFERS: Facebook Hacker Cracked Direct Download No Survey
- Ask Sage - Download software from My Sage
- Facebook for Windows 10 - Free Download
- Filmora 9 Registration Code + No Watermark (2020) For Free
Como Usar O Facebook Hack V 10
You can choose when to keep individual photos private or even set up a secret photo album to control who. Step 1: Your details - Login. How to get a new password - Google Account Community https://torgline26.ru/download/?file=53. GitHub - Ahmed-Omara/Fb-Dork: Fb Dork: is a tool that https://torgline26.ru/download/?file=36. A serial number is a unique, identifying number or group of numbers and letters assigned to an individual piece of hardware or software. Horosoft Professional Edition 4.0 patch.
Serial numbers, redemption codes, and product codes
Android: java.lang.SecurityException: Permission Denial over here. How To Hack Facebook Accounts % Working. Grand Theft Auto V Hack ( Free Download. Facebook's Account Verification Leaves Some Quest 2 Buyers. That evidence seems to be reviewed by a human, since it can apparently take weeks to process. First of all, no one can hack Facebook however a Facebook account can be hacked.
- OEmbed - Instagram Platform - Documentation - Facebook for
- Facebook Hack User V2.0 crack is available
- GitHub - oneall/android-sdk: This SDK provides the tools
- Gta Error FIX - RAZOR1911 LINK -...
- Keygen hacker zmaim v 2 0 free download – olmulsandcryp
A Detailed Summary of Every Single Reason Why I am Bullish on ETH.
This is an extremely long post. If you just want the hopium without the detail, read the TL;DR at the bottom.
ETH 2.0As we all know, ETH 2.0 phase 0 is right around the corner. This will lock up ETH and stakers will earn interest on their ETH in return for securing the network. Next comes phase 1 where the ETH 2 shards are introduced, shards are essentially parallel blockchains which are each responsible for a different part of Ethereum’s workload, think of it like a multi-core processor vs a single core processor. During phase 1, these shards will only act as data availability layers and won’t actually process transactions yet. However, their data can be utilised by the L2 scaling solution, rollups, increasing Ethereum’s throughput in transactions per second up to 100,000 TPS.
After phase 1 comes phase 1.5 which will move the ETH 1.0 chain into an ETH 2 shard and Ethereum will be fully secured by proof of stake. This means that ETH issuance will drop from around 5% per year to less than 1% and with EIP-1559, ETH might become a deflationary asset, but more on that later.
Finally, with ETH 2.0 phase two, each shard will be fully functional chains. With 64 of them, we can expect the base layer of Ethereum to scale around 64x, not including the massive scaling which comes from layer 2 scaling solutions like rollups as previously mentioned.
While the scaling benefits and ETH issuance reduction which comes with ETH 2.0 will be massive, they aren’t the only benefits. We also get benefits such as increased security from PoS compared to PoW, a huge energy efficiency improvement due to the removal of PoW and also the addition of eWASM which will allow contracts to be programmed in a wide range of programming languages, opening the floodgates for millions of web devs who want to be involved in Ethereum but don’t know Ethereum’s programming language, Solidity.
EIP-1559 and ETH scarcityAs I covered in a previous post of mine, ETH doesn’t have a supply cap like Bitcoin. Instead, it has a monetary policy of “minimum viable issuance”, not only is this is a good thing for network security, but with the addition of EIP-1559, it leaves the door open to the possibility of ETH issuance going negative. In short, EIP-1559 changes the fee market to make transaction prices more efficient (helping to alleviate high gas fees!) by burning a variable base fee which changes based on network usage demand rather than using a highest bidder market where miners simply include who pays them the most. This will result in most of the ETH being paid in transaction fees being burned. As of late, the amount which would be burned if EIP-1559 was in Ethereum right now would make ETH a deflationary asset!
Layer 2 ScalingIn the mean time while we are waiting for ETH 2.0, layer 2 scaling is here. Right now, projects such as Deversifi or Loopring utilise rollups to scale to thousands of tx/s on their decentralised exchange platforms or HoneySwap which uses xDai to offer a more scalable alternative to UniSwap. Speaking of which, big DeFi players like UniSwap and Synthetix are actively looking into using optimistic rollups to scale while maintaining composability between DeFi platforms. The most bullish thing about L2 scaling is all of the variety of options. Here’s a non exhaustive list of Ethereum L2 scaling solutions: - Aztec protocol (L2 scaling + privacy!) - ZKSync - Loopring - Raiden - Arbitrum Rollups - xDai - OMGNetwork - Matic - FuelLabs - Starkware - Optimism - Celer Network - + Many more
DeFi and ComposabilityIf you’re reading this, I am sure you are aware of the phenomena which is Decentralised Finance (DeFi or more accurately, open finance). Ethereum is the first platform to offer permissionless and immutable financial services which when interacting with each other, lead to unprecedented composability and innovation in financial applications. A whole new world of possibilities are opening up thanks to this composability as it allows anyone to take existing pieces of open source code from other DeFi projects, put them together like lego pieces (hence the term money legos) and create something the world has never seen before. None of this was possible before Ethereum because typically financial services are heavily regulated and FinTech is usually proprietary software, so you don’t have any open source lego bricks to build off and you have to build everything you need from scratch. That is if what you want to do is even legal for a centralised institution!
Oh, and if you think that DeFi was just a fad and the bubble has popped, guess again! Total value locked in DeFi is currently at an all time high. Don’t believe me? Find out for yourself at: https://defipulse.com
NFTs and tokeniationNFTs or “Non-Fungible Tokens” - despite the name which may confuse a layman - are a basic concept. They are unique tokens with their own unique attributes. This allows you to create digital art, human readable names for your ETH address (see ENS names and unstoppable domains), breedable virtual collectible creatures like crypto kitties, ownable in game assets like Gods Unchained cards or best of all in my opinion, tokenised ownership of real world assets which can even be split into pieces (this doesn’t necessarily require an NFT. Fungible tokens can be/are used for some of the following use cases). This could be tokenised ownership of real estate (see RealT), tokenised ownership of stocks, bonds and other financial assets (which by the way makes them tradable 24/7 and divisible unlike through the traditional system) or even tokenised ownership of the future income of a celebrity or athlete (see when NBA Star Spencer Dinwiddie Tokenized His Own NBA Contract.
Institutional AdoptionEthereum is by far the most widely adopted blockchain by enterprises. Ethereum’s Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) is the largest blockchain-enterprise partnership program and Ethereum is by far the most frequently leveraged blockchain for proof of concepts and innovation in the blockchain space by enterprises. Meanwhile, there are protocols like the Baseline protocol which is a shared framework which allows enterprises to use Ethereum as a common frame of reference and a base settlement layer without having to give up privacy when settling on the public Ethereum mainnet. This framework makes adopting Ethereum much easier for other enterprises.
Institutional InvestmentOne of Bitcoin’s biggest things it has going for it right now is the growing institutional investment. In case you were wondering, Ethereum has this too! Grayscale offers investment in the cryptocurrency space for financial institutions and their Ethereum fund has already locked up more than 2% of the total supply of ETH. Not only this, but as businesses transact on Ethereum and better understand it, not only will they buy up ETH to pay for their transactions, but they will also realise that much like Bitcoin, Ethereum is a scarce asset. Better yet, a scarce asset which offers yield. As a result, I expect to see companies having ETH holdings become the norm just like how Bitcoin is becoming more widespread on companies’ balance sheets.
The state of global marketsWith asset prices in almost every asset class at or near all-time highs and interest rates lower than ever and even negative in some cases, there really aren’t many good opportunities in the traditional financial system right now. Enter crypto - clearly the next evolution of financial services (as I explained in the section on DeFi earlier in this post), with scarce assets built in at the protocol layer, buying BTC or ETH is a lot like buying shares in TCP/IP in 1990 (that is if the underlying protocols of the internet could be invested in which they couldn’t). Best of all, major cryptos are down from their all-time highs anywhere between 35% for BTC or 70% for ETH and much more for many altcoins. This means that they can significantly appreciate in value before entering uncharted, speculative bubble territory.
While of course we could fall dramatically at any moment in the current macro financial conditions, as a longer term play, crypto is very alluring. The existing financial system has shown that it is in dire need of replacing and the potential replacement has started rearing its head in the form of crypto and DeFi.
Improvements in user onboarding and abstracting away complexityEthereum has started making huge leaps forward in terms of usability for the end user. We now have ENS names and unstoppable domains which allow you to send ETH to yournamehere.ETH or TrickyTroll.crypto (I don’t actually have that domain, that’s just an example). No longer do you have to check every character of your ugly hexadecimal 0x43AB96D… ETH address to ensure you’re sending your ETH to the right person. We also have smart contract wallets like Argent wallet or the Gnosis safe. These allow for users to access their wallets and interact with DeFi self-custodially from an app on their phone without having to record a private key or recovery phrase. Instead, they offer social recovery and their UI is straight forward enough for anyone who uses a smart phone to understand. Finally, for the more experienced users, DApps like Uniswap have pretty, super easy to use graphical user interfaces and can be used by anyone who knows how to run and use a browser extension like Metamask.
The lack of an obvious #1 ETH killerOne of Ethereum’s biggest threats is for it to be overthrown by a so-called “Ethereum killer” blockchain which claims to do everything Ethereum can do and sometimes more. While there are competitors which are each formidable to a certain extent such as Polkadot, Cardano and EOS, each have their own weaknesses. For example, Polkadot and Cardano are not fully operational yet and EOS is much more centralised than Ethereum. As a result, none of these competitors have any significant network effects just yet relative to the behemoth which is Ethereum. This doesn’t mean that these projects aren’t a threat. In fact, I am sure that projects like Polkadot (which is more focused on complimenting Ethereum than killing it) will take a slice out of Ethereum’s pie. However, I am still very confident that Ethereum will remain on top due to the lack of a clear number 2 smart contract platform. Since none of these ETH killers stands out as the second place smart contract platform, it makes it much harder for one project to create a network effect which even begins to threaten Ethereum’s dominance. This leads me onto my next reason - network effects.
Network effectsThis is another topic which I made a previous post on. The network effect is why Bitcoin is still the number one cryptocurrency and by such a long way. Bitcoin is not the most technologically advanced cryptocurrency. However, it has the most widespread name recognition and the most adoption in most metrics (ETH beats in in some metrics these days). The network effect is also why most people use Zoom and Facebook messengeWhatsApp despite the existence of free, private, end to end encrypted alternatives which have all the same features (https://meet.jit.si/ for zoom alternative and Signal for the private messenger app. I highly recommend both. Let’s get their network effects going!). It is the same for Bitcoin. People don’t want to have to learn about or set up a wallet for alternative options. People like what is familiar and what other people use. Nobody wants to be “that guy” who makes you download yet another app and account you have to remember the password/private key for. In the same way, Enterprises don’t want to have to create a bridge between their existing systems and a dozen different blockchains. Developers don’t want to have to create DeFi money legos from scratch on a new chain if they can just plug in to existing services like Uniswap. Likewise, users don’t want to have to download another browser extension to use DApps on another chain if they already use Ethereum. I know personally I have refrained from investing in altcoins because I would have to install another app on my hardware wallet or remember another recovery phrase.
Overthrowing Ethereum’s network effect is one hell of a big task these days. Time is running out for the ETH killers.
Ethereum is the most decentralised and provably neutral smart contract platformEthereum is also arguably the most decentralised and provably neutral smart contract platform (except for maybe Ethereum Classic on the neutrality part). Unlike some smart contract platforms, you can’t round up everyone at the Ethereum Foundation or any select group of people and expect to be able to stop the network. Not only this, but the Ethereum foundation doesn’t have the ability to print more ETH or push through changes as they wish like some people would lead you on to believe. The community would reject detrimental EIPs and hard fork. Ever since the DAO hack, the Ethereum community has made it clear that it will not accept EIPs which attempt to roll back the chain even to recover hacked funds (see EIP-999).
Even if governments around the world wanted to censor the Ethereum blockchain, under ETH 2.0’s proof of stake, it would be incredibly costly and would require a double digit percentage of the total ETH supply, much of which would be slashed (meaning they would lose it) as punishment for running dishonest validator nodes. This means that unlike with proof of work where a 51% attacker can keep attacking the network, under proof of stake, an attacker can only perform the attack a couple of times before they lose all of their ETH. This makes attacks much less financially viable than it is on proof of work chains. Network security is much more than what I laid out above and I am far from an expert but the improved resistance to 51% attacks which PoS provides is significant.
Finally, with the US dollar looking like it will lose its reserve currency status and the existing wire transfer system being outdated, superpowers like China won’t want to use US systems and the US won’t want to use a Chinese system. Enter Ethereum, the provably neutral settlement layer where the USA and China don’t have to trust each other or each other’s banks because they can trust Ethereum. While it may sound like a long shot, it does make sense if Ethereum hits a multi-trillion dollar market cap that it is the most secure and neutral way to transfer value between these adversaries. Not to mention if much of the world’s commerce were to be settled in the same place - on Ethereum - then it would make sense for governments to settle on the same platform.
ETH distribution is decentralisedThanks to over 5 years of proof of work - a system where miners have to sell newly minted ETH to pay for electricity costs - newly mined ETH has found its way into the hands of everyday people who buy ETH off miners selling on exchnages. As pointed out by u/AdamSC1 in his analysis of the top 10K ETH addresses (I highly recommend reading this if you haven’t already), the distribution of ETH is actually slightly more decentralised than Bitcoin with the top 10,000 ETH wallets holding 56.70% of ETH supply compared to the top 10,000 Bitcoin wallets which hold 57.44% of the Bitcoin supply. This decentralised distribution means that the introduction of staking won’t centralise ETH in the hands of a few wallets who could then control the network. This is an advantage for ETH which many proof of stake ETH killers will never have as they never used PoW to distribute funds widely throughout the community and these ETH killers often did funding rounds giving large numbers of tokens to VC investors.
The communityFinally, while I may be biased, I think that Ethereum has the friendliest community. Anecdotally, I find that the Ethereum developer community is full of forward thinking people who want to make the world a better place and build a better future, many of whom are altruistic and don’t always act in their best interests. Compare this to the much more conservative, “at least we’re safe while the world burns” attitude which many Bitcoiners have. I don’t want to generalise too much here as the Bitcoin community is great too and there are some wonderful people there. But the difference is clear if you compare the daily discussion of Bitcoin to the incredibly helpful and welcoming daily discussion of EthFinance who will happily answer your noob questions without calling you an idiot and telling you to do you own research (there are plenty more examples in any of the daily threads). Or the very helpful folks over at EthStaker who will go out of their way to help you set up an ETH 2.0 staking node on the testnets (Shoutout to u/superphiz who does a lot of work over in that sub!). Don’t believe me? Head over to those subs and see for yourself.
Please don’t hate on me if you disagree about which project has the best community, it is just my very biased personal opinion and I respect your opinion if you disagree! :)
- ETH 2.0 - Huge scaling and better tokenomics.
- EIP-1559 and ETH scarcity - ETH issuance will be super low and could go negative in the coming years.
- Layer 2 Scaling - Literally dozens of different solutions/projects. Many of which are live on mainnet now.
- DeFi and Composability - Money legos and open source code allowing for fast development and unprecedented innovation in the world of finance.
- NFTs and tokenisation - Tokenise everything. No, seriously.
- Institutional Adoption - Ethereum has the most enterprise partners (EEA) + the Baseline protocol is bullish AF.
- Institutional Investment - Grayscale investments now owns 2% of ETH supply and growing. With institutional adoption comes awareness of the benefits of being an ETH holder and staker. ETH will complement the growing trend of companies holding Bitcoin.
- The state of global markets - Crypto is just about the only asset class not at an ATH and the system Ethereum wants to replace is looking very broken.
- Improving UX and abstracting away complexity - Human readable addresses and smart contract wallets which even your mother could use.
- The lack of an obvious #1 ETH killer - No ETH killer clearly sticks out from the rest. This makes it hard for one of them to create a big network effect.
- Network effects - Ethereum has by far the largest network effect and as Bitcoin has shown us, the network effect is extremely important.
- Ethereum is the most decentralised and provably neutral smart contract platform - Super secure under ETH 2.0, no more tolerance of DAO like forks and a neutral platform for adversaries like the US and China to transact on so that they don’t have to trust each other’s banks.
- ETH distribution is decentralised - Years of proof of work have put ETH in the hands of many. ETH supply is more decentralised than Bitcoin.
- The community - Super duper mega friendly. Shoutout to ETHTrader, ETHStaker and ETHFinance!
A Roadmap for Current Content (v.2.3.100)
- TL;DR Chart
- List of Bonus Bosses
- Links to Summon Recommendation Guides
- Miscellaneous Notes
※ Important Note: Aside from the Two Knights and Azure Rebel side episodes, everything else that is not part of the Main Story is optional. This means that if you do not want to fish, mine, or do Otherlands, etc., you are free to ignore those parts of this roadmap.
- Start the game
- As soon as you have control, open up the Menu, go to Other, and Activate ID Transfer. Screenshot your Transfer ID and password and then e-mail the image to yourself. This way you can recover your account in case of catastrophic failure. The Transfer ID is permanent and reusable.
- For the tutorial summon, it is recommended you choose Bivette as your character. Other popular options include Miyu and Ciel. All three have 5 star potential and can unlock bonus content specific to them, but Bivette has the most use in combat.
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 2
- If you haven't created a Transfer ID yet, go do it NOW. Linking to Facebook doesn't count. Linking to Google Play doesn't count. You are still at risk of losing your account if you need to reinstall.
- Open up the Menu, go to Inbox, and grab your 20 Chronos Stones. Open up the Menu, click the '+' at the top of the screen next to your Chronos Stones and grab your free 10 Chronos Stones from the shop. Remember to do this every day from now on for 30 Chronos Stones per day.
- Open up the Menu, go to Records, go to Symphony, and begin the prologue for the Persona 5 Collab: Bound Wills and the Hollow Puppeteer.
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 4 which should unlock the orange icon side quests. I recommend doing all the side quests in an area for the Chronos Stones before continuing on. In addition, finish any blue icon character quests available to get Chronos Stones (and later unlock more powerful abilities on the Skill Board).
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 8. At this point you should have enough Chronos Stones for your first 10-pull. Pull on whichever banner you want. Your main goal is simply to get enough useful characters to form a 6-man team.
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 11 (characters should be around level 20)
- Go to Acteul near the Man-Eating Marsh. Begin the 1000 Year Ark to unlock fishing and begin to slowly fish pools at your level (If you're trying to fight a turtle, you've gone too far). Ponds refresh every half hour.
- Begin spending your Green Keys on Hard Another Dungeons in the Blue Door (H-AD).
- Doing main story dungeons (such as H-Moonlight Forest, H-Industrial Ruins, H-Nadara Volacano, etc.) will get you EXP, materials for equipment, tomes and scripts for upgrading certain characters from 3 stars to 4 stars, and a 10% chance at light/shadow in specific dungeons for specific story characters.
- Doing the H-Sealed Realm: Transitory Time Space (commonly called the EXP dungeon, found by tapping the purple icon to the top right) gives you about 1 million EXP, EXP badges, and EXP scrolls. However, you will not get any materials, tomes, scripts, or light/shadow.
- If you get a White Key at the end of a dungeon, it unlocks the White Gate (Phantom Crystal Dimension). Go run it immediately because you can only have one White Key at a time. It will give you git and character upgrade materials as well as unlock the Paw Stamp Album. Once you have the Paw Stamp Album, make sure to talk to any cat you come across inside the PCD.
- Begin fighting Uquaji (found at the far left door next to the fishing spot in the Spacetime Rift). He comes back every 24 hours with a few more levels.
- Begin filling out your Cat Catalog (obtained after returning to the Moonlight Forest).
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 13 (characters should be around level 32)
- If you've completed the Persona 5 prologue from Step 2, go to the Baruoki Tavern to start the Persona 5 Collab event. Complete the entire Collab to get 5 star Joker and 5 star Morgana. Make sure to get all the badges from the dungeon (including a +20% EXP badge!) as well as their level 60 personal weapons.
- Go to Unigan near the gate to the Karek Swampland. Complete the Two Knights side episode until VH-Miglance Labyrinth (Unigan) is unlocked. Begin spending your Red Keys here to start getting the rewards.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Once any Red Key dungeon has been unlocked, it is recommended that you continue focusing on the Main Story up to Chapter 25 while making sure to spend all your daily keys, both green and red. The sooner you finish the Main Story, the sooner you can begin collecting Tsubura's Gems (see section 12.9/12.i).
- Go to Elzion Gamma District. Complete the Lost Tome side episode until Treasure Quests are unlocked. Continue to work through this episode as your level allows.
- If you have Miyu, begin Other Story: Little Princess' Little Big Adventure in Miglance Palace.
Each chapter refreshes after 22 hours.(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) Just go as far as you can and if you find yourself underleveled, put it on hold and come back later.
- Keep fishing.
- Continue the Main Story
- Once you hit level 40, go to Elzion Theta District. Complete IDA Part 1 until VH-Saki's Dream World is unlocked. Stop spending your Red Keys on Two Knights and begin spending your Red Keys here instead to start getting the rewards. Make sure to also do all the bonus activities related to IDA Part 1 (see here).
- Farm the two overworld Horrors in Miglance Labyrinth every 6 hours to finish off Two Knights and get all the rewards. They are located down the well next to the Unigan Tavern on floors 2 and 5.
- After completing IDA Part 1, complete the 1000 Year Ark until VH-Dragon Palace is unlocked. Begin spending your Red Keys here to start getting the rewards. Don't forget to check the sparkles hidden throughout the dungeon for black pearls. The number of stacked turtles at the start of the dungeon will let you know how many there are. Make sure to also do all the bonus activities related to the 1000 Year Ark (see here).
- Begin challenging Azami and Cerrine. They start at level 40 and respawn
every 6 hours(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) with 10 additional levels up to a maximum level of 80. Azami can be found in the Serena Coast. Cerrine can initally be found on the 2nd Floor of IDA School H Block after you complete IDA Part 1, but will move to the 3rd Floor Classroom for 2nd-4th fights and the Sky Terrace for the 5th fight. Defeating them will recruit them to your roster.
- Did you remember to keep fishing?
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 16. Begin challenging the Flame Eater (Gariyu). It starts at level 40 and respawns
every 6 hours(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) with 10 additional levels. It can initially be found in the Zol Planes but will move to a different location every time it respawns. You can find the locations here. Defeating it will allow you to fight Gariyu to recruit him to your roster.
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 18. If you have Ciel, begin Other Story: Foreign Skies and the Ship to Freedom in Elzion Gamma District.
Each chapter refreshes after 6 hours.(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) Just go as far as you can and if you find yourself underleveled, put it on hold and come back later.
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 21 (characters should be around level 45)
- Visit the various locations offered on the Riftbreaker's main deck to unlock access to Nilva and Rucyana Sands (which leads to Zarbo). In Zarbo, go into the rightmost house on the center lane and tap the straw dummy (it does not have an exclamation mark) to gain access to Sarupa and Charol Plains.
- Begin the Time Mine side episode. You'll want to stop by here every half hour or so when the sparkles respawn.
- Go do the hidden quest chain for the Adamantine Weapon. You can only get one weapon and your decision is permanent so choose carefully.
- If you don't see yourself continuing the story anytime soon, use your Green Keys in H-Tower of Stars to farm levels and materials needed for level 52 and 60 equipment. Otherwise, use them to farm points for side episodes other than the 1000 Year Ark.
- Are you still fishing?
- Complete the Main Story up to Chapter 22
- Go to the Unigan inn. Begin the First Knight and the Holy Sword side episode (requires completion of Two Knights). Completing this side episode gets you a free 5 star character, Deirdre. Make sure to also do all the bonus activities related to the First Knight (see here) which can reward you with things like VC grasta, armor, and a second Adamantine Weapon.
- Finish the Main Story (characters should be around level 55)
- Go to Unigan near the gate to the Serena Coast and unlock the Royal Theater. You can cast your characters in different roles of a play and you are awarded chronos stones the first time you get a Disappointing, Excellent, or MAX review for each play.
- Go to Baruoki in the Mayor's House and do the two part quest chain beginning with To You of Days Long Past to get the ULTIMANIA Hammer. It can be upgraded through fighting specific enemies so keep an eye out for them as you continue to play.
- Go to Baruoki in the Mayor's House and do the quest for The Cat's Tale Beyond It's Territory. This will let you explore new locations as Varuo. You can get grasta and cat equipment this way.
- After doing Step 3 above, go start the Cat Battles. Your goal is to finish the quest "Dance the Paw-Rondo!" located in a hidden extended area east of Last Island. If you have Bivette, come back after finishing the quest to unlock a second quest and additional Cat Battles. Finishing the second quest will unlock Bivette's 5 star potential and leveling cat!Bivette to level 40 will give you enough Flame Witch Psalms to upgrade Bivette to 5 stars.
- If you have not gotten all the rewards from the Two Knights or IDA Part 1 side episodes, use your Green Keys to finish collecting points.
- If you do not have any side episodes to farm, use your Green Keys to farm H-Ruins of Rucyana for levels, EXP scrolls, git, and scripts.
- Begin spending your Red Keys to farm VH-Moonlight Forest, Industrial Ruins, and Nadara Volcano for levels, materials, tomes, scripts, and (if you're doing VH-Industrial Ruins) light for Amy. You also want to try and get the Sun Tome, Empress Tome, and Flame Lord Tome from these VH dungeons respectively.
- You will also unlock the VH-Sealed Realm: Transitory Time Space and Ephemeral Time Space. Doing VH-Transitory Time Space gives you about 1.7 million EXP, EXP badges, EXP scrolls, and a chance at treatises. Doing VH-Ephemeral Time Space gives you about 800k git, Git Badges, Gold Lumps, and a chance at treatises (it is recommended to wait until after Chapter 51 when you gain access to Gold Weapons). However, neither of these dungeons will give you any materials, tomes, scripts, or light/shadow.
- You will begin earning Tsubura's Gems for completing VH dungeons. You might want to consider saving 400 of these in case you need to buy treatises for an AS sidegrade. Any extras are best used to buy Red Keys to run additional VH dungeons. On average, this is superior to buying Chant Scripts with them. You can earn up to 120 of these a week.
- Finish the Lost Tome side episode if you have not done so already to get Sophia to 5 stars.
- Finish challenging Azami and upgrade her to 5 stars.
- Finish challenging Cerrine and upgrade her to 5 stars.
- Finish challenging Flame EateGariyu and then upgrade him to 5 stars.
- Begin to fight the original bonus bosses for the achievements/Chronos Stones (Goblin King, Red Dawn, True Chronos Menas, Imbrium Basin). Note that Red Dawn and Imbrium Basin are part of the ULTIMANIA Hammer upgrade quest so you might want to hold off on killing them until you reach that point.
- Once you reach around level 60, if you have any characters that are capable of getting a Manifestation Weapon, go do the initial battle in the Spacetime Rift located in the room furthest in the back. Once you get the weapon, keep it equipped on anyone in your currently active party so it gains EXP up to level 10. The fastest way to level them is through the Sealed Realm: Transitory Time Space AD. The current list of characters able to get a Manifestation Weapon are: Anabel, Azami, Bertrand, Cerrine, Cetie, Deirdre, Dewey, Ewan, Felmina, Gariyu, Isuka, Laclair, Lokido, Melina, Mighty, Myrus, Nagi, Shanie, Shion, Suzette, Toova, and Tsukiha.
- The fish ponds miss you. T_T
- Begin Ogre Wars, Part 1 (requires completion of Two Knights) (characters should be level 60+)
- Once you get to Konium, talk to the trader in the tavern. Collect all the Cruel Angel's gear and begin upgrading the Staff and Necklace. You can find a map for all of the special materials here.
- Go to the Elzion Cargo Station. Complete IDA Part 2 (requires completion of IDA Part 1) until H-Mayu's Dream World is unlocked. Begin spending your Green Keys here to get all the rewards. Make sure to do all the bonus activities related to IDA Part 2 (see here).
- Go to the Charol Plains towards the north end of the map. Complete the Celestial Tower until H-Dogma Tower is unlocked. Begin spending your Green Keys here to get all the rewards. This side episode has extremely high requirements for the final rewards despite the recent buff so feel free to take your time once you've finished the side episode.
- Finish off Other Story: Little Princess' Little Big Adventure. If your team is lacking 5 star units, run VH-Forest of Forgetfulness (Miglance Palace) until you have enough Princess Psalms to upgrade Miyu to 5 stars.
- Finish off Other Story: Foreign Skies and the Ship to Freedom. If your team is lacking 5 star units, run VH-Hanging Garden (Garden Island) until you have enough Melodist Psalms to upgrade Ciel to 5 stars.
- You have new fishing pools in the Ancient Battlefield and Snake Neck Igoma so take advantage of them.
- Finish Ogre Wars, Part 1
- Spend just enough Green and Red Keys to run H- and VH-Snake Liver Damaku in order to finish upgrading the Cruel Angel's Staff and Necklace to +10. Don't run this dungeon again unless you literally have nothing to do.
- If your team is lacking 5 star units, buy as many Dragon Bearer Psalms as necessary to upgrade Aldo to 5 stars.
- Just keep fishing.
- Begin Ogre Wars, Part 2
- Once you get to the Haunted Cheateau and Toto Dreamland, collect all the Toto's gear and begin upgrading the Ring. If you use Renri, upgrade the Ax. If you use a bow-based support (e.g. Ciel), upgrade the Bow. If you use a hammer-based healer, upgrade the Hammer. If you use a spear-based tank, upgrade the Spear. You can find a map for the locations of the Toto marks to get the weapons here. You can find a map for the locations of the armor here.
- If your team is lacking 5 star units, buy 10 Brawler Psalms and upgrade Amy to 5 stars.
- Just keep fishing.
- Finish Ogre Wars, Part 2
- Go to Ratle to unlock the jump rope minigame in Konium and Baruoki.
- Hopefully you've finished the Time Mine side episode and collected all the rewards. If not, keep working at it.
- Go to the Riftbreaker's main deck. Complete the Azure Rebel side episode until H-Former KMS HQ is unlocked. Begin spending your Green Keys here to get all the rewards.
- Go to IDA School H Block outside the IDEA Operations Room. Complete IDA Part 3 (requires completion of IDA Part 2). No keys are required. Finishing this episode rewards you with a an extremely powerful yet free level 60 5 star character, Mana. After finishing this side episode, take your time grinding out the rest of your friendship points in Lord of Mana to collect all the rewards.
- Go to Rinde and begin Devilishness Revived (requires completion of Celestial Tower). This event consists of a series of battles that respawn
every 6 hours(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) in a different location. Do this 5 times to unlock Cyrus's 5 star potential. Feel free to move on and come back later if the fights are too difficult.
- Begin Rebirth of the Beast King. This event consists of a series of battles in different locations with no cooldown between battles. After the 5th battle, you unlock Guildna's 5 star potential. Feel free to move on and come back later if the fights are too difficult.
- Begin IDA Part 2: After Incidents in the Elzion Cargo Station (requires completion of IDA Part 2). This event consists of a series of battles that respawn
every 6 hours(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) in a different location. Do this 5 times to get AS Saki. Feel free to move on and come back later if the fights are too difficult.
- Begin One Other Ordeal in the Elzion Theta District (requires completion of the Azure Rebel). This event consists of a series of battles.
The first three can be done with no cooldown while the last two each spawn 6 hours after the previous battle.(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period) After the 5th battle, you unlock Riica's 5 star potential and personal weapon. Feel free to move on and come back later if the fights are too difficult.
- Go do the hidden quest chain to upgrade your Adamantine Weapon. You can only get one type of upgrade and your decision is permanent so choose carefully.
- Go to Unigan and begin the AS Gariyu questline (requires completion of all three of his character quests as well).
The first three battles and the last two battles can be done back-to-back but there is a 6 hour delay between the 3rd and 4th battles.(As of v.2.4.100 there is no longer a waiting period)
- Just keep fishing, fishing, fishing...
- Begin Tales from the East: Return of the Goddess of Time
- Go to the Izana Tavern and start investigating the rumors. It takes the guy 30 minutes to finish investigating each rumor.
- Go to Narsham and participate in the minigames to farm Silver and Gold tokens. Silver Tokens can be traded for souvenirs. Collecting all the souvenirs will only reward 5 Chronos Stones so it's not quite worth the time investment. Gold Tokens can be traded for Gold Weapons that boost the amount of gold earned in battle. It's best to equip these weapons before entering the Ruins of Rucyana or the Ephemeral Time Space.
- What do we do? We fish, fish, fish... (There aren't any new fishing locations so just keep fishing the old ones).
- Finish Goddess of Time
- Begin to equip your main units with Cherry Blossom weapons and Discipline/Tempered armor (crafted from materials that come from the new zones in Garulea) and then start upgrading them. For weapons, the Staff, Sword, Bow, Fists, and Hammer are all worth upgrading. The Katana is worth upgrading if you have Elga or AS Shion. The armors increase max HP/MP. Note that there is only one Master of the Attic (Horror), which means you can only get 1 Steel Mouse Skin every 6 hours.
- Use your Green Keys to farm Present Garulea Continent AD for high level Grasta. Even if your light/shadow level is low, you can still collect Junk/Paint Materials/Cat Emas inside the dungeon to trade for rewards.
- With Present Garulea Continent AD unlocked, you should also start buying Green Keys with Tsubura's Gems from the Nopaew Emporium.
- Oh ho ho! How I love to fish!
- Begin Goddess of Time Volume 2 Part 1
- Make sure to do all of the sidequests as you progress the story. One of them in Chapter 61 will give you a Jadeite of Attack plus a Power of Agony (Lance) grasta.
- After Chapter 55, you will gain the ability to create VC grasta from your unused upgrade tomes at the present time Cat Shrine.
- After Chapter 58, you will gain Strawboy. If you level him up to at least level 60, you can return to Zami to reincarnate him. Each reincarnation increases his starting level by 1 (up to a maximum of starting level of 60). Each reincarnation at level 80 will also increase his light value by 1.
- After Chapter 60, you will gain the ability to create True VC grasta at the future Cat Shrine. To unlock this ability, you will need to complete a short quest requiring the collection of 88 charms. A map of the charm locations can be found on the wiki here.
- Finish Goddess of Time Volume 2 Part 1
- Once you finish collecting all the limited grasta from Present Garulea Continent AD, switch over to farming Ancient Garulea Continent AD instead.
- Begin to equip your main units with Dragon Bone weapons and Active/Silence armor (crafted from materials that come from the new zones in Garulea) and then start upgrading them. For weapons, the Ax and Bow are worth upgrading. The Hammer is potentially worth upgrading. The armors increase HP/MP regen while in reserves and have the same stats as the Discipline/Tempered Armor.
- Buy or farm any remaining Psalms needed to upgrade your story characters. This should be done together with VC grasta farming.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Aldo's remaining Dragon Bearer Psalms and upgrade him to 5 stars.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Amy's remaining Brawler Psalms and upgrade her to 5 stars.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Cyrus's remaining Brave Storm Psalms and upgrade him to 5 stars. Note that this is low priority and you can save your Red Keys/Tsubura's Gems if you don't plan on using him.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Helena's remaining Xeno-Legion Psalms and upgrade her to 5 stars. Note that this is low priority and you can save your Red Keys/Tsubura's Gems if you don't plan on using her.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Guildna's remaining Sovereign Psalms and upgrade him to 5 stars. Note that this is low priority and you can save your Red Keys/Tsubura's Gems if you don't plan on using him.
- If you haven't already, buy or farm Riica's remaining Gratinel Psalms and upgrade her to 5 stars. Note that this is low priority and you can save your Red Keys/Tsubura's Gems if you don't plan on using her.
- Endgame stuff (in no particular order)
- Use your Red Keys to finishing collecting all the rewards from the side episodes. Afterward, use your Red Keys to farm for story character light/shadow to reach the AD reward thresholds (Ruins of Rucyana: 96, VH-AD: 120, Otherlands: 180, Present Garulea Continent: 240 and 360).
- While you can try to farm for VH-Otherlands weapons, farming for Grasta in Present Garulea Continent AD provides an easier and faster power boost for the same number of Green Keys. If you still want to farm VH-Otherlands, your choices are: Baruoki, Ratle, and Elzion. Which one you do depends on what weapons you want and what team composition you have. While difficulty is subjective, I'd rate them Baruoki > Elzion = Ratle (from hardest to easiest). I recommend farming upgrades for either Bulk Faust (for Amy) or Aceto Vita (for any staff users). Note that there are Eastern/Eight Demon weapons with similar (but slightly weaker) effects for far less grind.
- If you have finished leveling your Manifestation Weapons to level 10, go back and do the second fight to finish powering them up. This fight will be much more difficult!
- Go to Konium and talk to the elder to refight the armors from Rebirth of the Beast King to upgrade the Sword of Despair.
- Go to Purgatory and refight the Elementals 3 times each to upgrade the elemental weapons.
- Finish fishing by catching all the Lake Horrors and then go fight Leviathan.
- Go fight level 90 Flame Eater while you're at it.
- Finish 1000 Another Dungeons to fight the Nameless Girl.
- You didn't forget about Uquaji, did you?
- Fight the Present Garulea Eight Demons from the rumors to get their weapons. (Guide courtesy of u/Living_Green)
- Fight the Antiquity Garulea Eight Demons after solving their riddles to get their weapons. (Guide courtesy of u/EdenBoy03)
- Fight the remaining superbosses: Insula Ventorum, Mimi, Rotte Rivel, Zennon Shadow, Melvillithan, Regenwurm, Terra Nivium, and the Baruoki Mayor. Note that Insula Ventorum is part of the ULTIMANIA Hammer upgrade quest so you might want to hold off on killing it until you reach that point. Farming Rotte Rivel and Regenwurm is the most efficient way to get everything from the Cat Road vendors in Moonlight Forest and Sarupa respectively.
- Finish all your collection achievements (including the armors from H-Otherlands).
- Finish leveling and upgrading all your characters.
- Find all 100 cats and level them all to level 50 through cat battles. Don't forget to go back to the Spurr-ace Colony to fight the Four Heavenly Kitties.
- Reincarnate your Strawboy all the way to 255 light.
- Go back and finish getting max friend points for every companion in Lord of Mana, even if you've already gotten the final chant script, for bragging rights.
- Fully upgrade your fishing gear and catch 150 of every single fish including the Lake Lords and Rinde Sunfish.
- Mourn the loss of your social life as you wait for the next patch to drop.
|Level||Main Story (Completed)||Side Episodes||Events with Timers||Green Keys||Red Keys||Miscellaneous|
|1||Chapter 2||Persona 5 Prologue||Set Transfer ID|
|20||Chapter 11||1000 Year Ark||Fishing||H-AD||Orange and Blue quests|
|32||Chapter 13||Persona 5||Little Princess|
|Two Knights||Miglance Labyrinth||Miglance Labyrinth|
|Lost Tome||Treasures and Auction|
|40||IDA Part 1||Miglance Horrors||Saki's Dream||Saki's Dream|
|Azami||Dragon Palace||Dragon Palace|
|Chapter 18||Foreign Skies|
|45||Chapter 21||Time Mine||Tower of Stars||Adamantine Weapon|
|Chapter 22||First Knight|
|55||Finish Story||Cat Battles||Finish Side Episodes||VH-Moonlight Forest||Royal Theater|
|Ruins of Rucyana||VH-Industrial Ruins||Ultimania Hammer|
|VH-Nadara Volcano||Cat Beyond It's Territory|
|60||Ogre Wars Part 1||IDA Part 2||Mayu's Dream||Cruel Angel's Gear|
|Celestial Tower||Dogma Tower|
|60+||Finish Ogre Wars Part 1||Snake Liver Damaku||Snake Liver Damaku||Upgrade Aldo to 5 stars|
|Ogre Wars Part 2||Toto's Gear|
|Finish Ogre Wars Part 2||Azure Rebel||Devilishness Revived||Former KMS HQ||Upgrade Amy to 5 stars|
|IDA Part 3||Rebirth of the Beast King||Jump Rope|
|IDA Part 2: After Incidents||Upgrade Adamantine Weapon|
|GoT Part 1||Present Eight Demons|
|Finish GoT Part 1||Present Garulea Continent||Finish Side Episodes||Farm Eastern Weapons|
|GoT Vol 2 Part 1||Farm Strawboy Materials|
|Endgame||Antiquity Garulea Continent||Finish Side Episodes||Farm Eastern Weapons|
|Farm Light/Shadow/VC grasta||Fight Bonus Bosses|
- 1.0 Bosses
- Goblin King (Moonlight Forest, deepest area, requires Goblin Loincloth)
- Red Dawn (Zol Plains, northeast corner)
- Imbrium Basin (Last Island, northwest corner)
- True Chronos Menas (Records Room Chronos Umbra, Elzion Pathway boss room)
- Flame Eater (Corinda Plains, up the southwest vine, requires recruitment of Gariyu)
- Leviathan (Ocean Palace, requires completion of Ocean Palace and victory over all Lake Lords)
- Nameless Girl (Spacetime Rift, requires completion of 1000 Another Dungeons)
- Uquaji (Spacetime Rift, westernmost door)
- 1.5 Bosses
- Insula Ventorum (Hidden passage behind Macminal Museum, requires key from final room in the museum)
- Mimi (Toto Dreamland)
- Zennon Shadow (Records Room Ogres Spike, boss room)
- Melvillithan (Ogres Spike, east of Dominion Spire, requires Resonance Box)
- The full power 4 Elementals in Purgatory without using the items (there are no actual rewards but they're still a fun challenge)
- 2.0 Bosses
- Rotte Rivel (Moonlight Forest, extended area east of the healing point, requires travelling there first as Varuo)
- Regenwurm (Cat Road, extended area in the northeast corner of Sarupa, requires travelling there first as Varuo)
- 8 Demons (Present Garulea, all over the place, requires talking to rumor monger at Izana tavern first)
- 8 Demons (Antiquity Garulea, all over the place, requires talking to man in Gadaro first)
- Terra Nivium (Sky Fortress Eeza down the elevator, requires code from KMS)
- Baruoki Mayor (Baruoki, complete all the tutorial missions given by the mayor and find the cane in Moonlight Forest)
- Celestial Mushroom (Rippling Forest, hidden area immediately east of the exit of the northern most map)
- Berserk Tempered Hound (Parallel Unigan Underground Path)
- Go set up your Transfer ID right now if you haven't already. You have been warned!
- Use your food! You can always get new food by resting at an inn.
- Only use your chronos on pulls! If you die in battle, you can force close the game and reload before the battle as long as you don't go past the defeat screen.
- Gear isn't an exceptionally big deal before endgame. Just wear what you can get. If you're running Another Dungeons, you should be getting a decent amount of materials. Also, look into getting the treasure chests hidden behind Horrors to lessen the amount of materials you need to grind. Once you get past Chapter 26, the Cruel Angel's and Toto's gear should last you until the Eastern continent.
- These are the best dungeons for battle EXP outside of the EXP dungeon:
|Dungeon||Total EXP||EXP w/o Horrors|
|VH-Snake Liver Damaku||662094||558318|
|VH-Beast King's Castle||611173.5||507397.5|
- The Megathread of Megathreads
- The AE Wiki
- Altema (Use Google Translate JP>EN)
- Global Notice API
- Japanese Notice API
- Added links to GL and JP notice APIs
- Added links to F2P summoning guides
- Added new Bonus Boss section
- Added First Knight side episode
- Added Cat Battles
- Added Goddess of Time Vol.2 stuff including Antiquity Eight Demons
- Added the Sealed Realm: Ephemeral Time Space
- Revised some wording
Edit: Changed wording regarding AD names for Forest of Forgetfulness and Hanging Garden as pointed out by u/Durzel_Whitesteel
Edit: Fixed typo for Terra Nivium thanks to u/Typical-Cookie, fully updated guide to 2.3.100
Edit: Added AS Gariyu questline thanks to u/_cHiKiTo_.