- See you at the home opener, Erik!
- NHL 09 (Game) - Giant Bomb
- Familiar Names Fill Calgary Flames Training Camp Roster
- NHL 2020 - PC Game Trainer Cheat PlayFix No-CD No-DVD
- 2020 NHL on NBC Schedule: Watch Live NHL Streams, Playoff
- MAX DRIVE PS2 NHL 09 ROSTER UPDATE - Operation Sports Forums
- NHL 19 Patch 1.20 Available Now - Patch Notes Here
- NHL 20 Roster Update Available - See the Changes Here (11
- Philadelphia Flyers 2020 Roster
EA Sports NHL Rosters - Operation Sports Forums
Playing with 11 live players online or storming the ice on your own, evolve your game and have a legendary career with NHL Embed Buttons To promote NHL 09 and grow its popularity (top games), use the embed code provided on your homepage, blog, forums and elsewhere you desire. Go get it its not in the download section, but you have to start an online game. At least, that's the case for the current roster. The word mark and image of the Stanley Cup and NHL Conference logos are. The Golden Knights were 39-24-8, good for seventh overall, when the NHL stopped, and later cancelled, the regular season on March 12 due to the spread of COVID-19.
How to release players in NHL 09 Dynasty mode?
You should get online updates from the game. The ultimate home for fans. Madden 09 Release Day Roster Update. EA Sports Releases First NHL 17 Roster Update resource. Maple Leafs select Ryan Tverberg at 213th overall in the 2020 NHL Entry Draft.
SimMatchup Hockey - Free NHL Matchup and Hockey Sim Games
And not because of a lack of profits or market because this crap game on steam would sell packs like rock to crack heads. View entire discussion ( 15 comments) More posts from the EA_NHL community. Valentine had a decent start to the year with London in 2020-09 despite not registering a point in 17 games, but was dealt to the Generals in a blockbuster deal that saw future NHL players John Tavares and Michael Del Zotto going back to the Knights. Nhl 09 online roster patch. How do I lock as a goalie in a ranked match?
|1||NHL 09 (PS3) -- updated rosters available||50%|
|2||Six Avalanche greats crack NHL's "Top 100 players of all||88%|
|3||Amazon.com: NHL 09 [Download]: Video Games||42%|
|4||NHL 2020 Download (2020 Sports Game)||98%|
|5||New Jersey Devils 1979 Roster||47%|
|6||NHL 09 FAQs, Walkthroughs, and Guides for Xbox 360||26%|
|7||NHL 11 Ultimate Rosters - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums||7%|
|8||Serge Savard: 100 Greatest NHL Players||87%|
|9||Online Roster Update Now Available||91%|
|10||Artem Khassanov Website - NHLView NG||49%|
- Game Notes: Rangers vs. Vancouver Canucks
- Ryan Bourque also hoping to crack NHL roster — with
- NHL Media Guides, 2020-10 - On the Forecheck
- NHL 09 PC league - NHL04 Rebuilt 2020
- Dynasty part 2 - NHL 09 Wiki Guide
NHL Video Games - Official EA Site
Game Country Network Name Date; NHL 09: United States: nhl999: 29/08/2020: NHL 09: Russia: qwerty: 12/07/2020: NHL 09: Canada: Jakub28: 01/07/2020. It has gotten slightly harder to reliably find matches online year after year for the past few NHL titles. Willkommen auf [HOST], der offiziellen Seite der National Hockey League NHL Opening-Day Rosters Click on team logo for man roster and injured reserve list. What are some good modding options for NHL 09 on PC?: EA_NHL why not try this out. Users have the ability to level up players, participate in tournaments (with brackets), and receive awards at the end of the season.
Cracked nHL 20 - Hockey Video Game - EA SPORTS Official Site
The official 2020 roster of the New York Rangers, including position, height, weight, date of birth, age, and birth place. Edmonton Oilers 2020 Roster https://torgline26.ru/download/?file=464. He got brief callups in 2020-08 and 2020-09 before making the leap to the Bruins for good in 2020-10. On the Spot at EA Studio Showcase 2020 - 08/14/08. International: IGN World Map; Adria.
EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters - Operation Sports Forums
The fact that NHL 21 is skipping the PS5 altogether should be a good sign. So I'm a PC/Nintendo gamer, so NHL 09 was my only option for not a lot of gameplay or updates to game mode features, but updated rosters. Nhl 09 For the best results, select a topic, platform and/or key words Select a topic Codes and promotions Game information Manage my account Missing content Orders Report a bug Report concerns or harassment Technical support Warranty. NHL 09 is shown off on our special episode of On the Spot, live from the EA Studio Showcase 2020. Shop NHL Merchandise for.
Serial code nBA 2K Updates, Roster Update, Cyberface, Etc
Good for 1.09 points per game. Be a Pro! - NHL 09 Wiki Guide. Rather play old versions. NHL Depth Charts Updated NHL rosters with player bio information, salaries, draft info and how acquired by current team. Yesterday EA announced on their forums that they have dropped an update for NHL 08 that included an updated roster package and an online boost, upping the player count from 6 players (3v3) to.
NHL Hockey Players Rosters - National Hockey League
Shop the latest gold alternate Vegas Golden Knights jerseys today, and know that your wardrobe is completely up-to-date heading into the next season. Thread starter enigma7820; Start date Mar 25, 2020; E. enigma7820 Prospect. Johnson, 25, held a 2.59 ERA and 43/10 K/BB ratio over 31 1/3. As the home team, the Canadiens were given the full pre-game video treatment in the fan-free arena. The TrueSim Roster Project: NHL 19 - Operation Sports Forums.
Sharing my updated NHL 14 roster for PS3
It was released for Microsoft Windows on October 22, 2020 in North America, and October 30, 2020 in Australia. All Time – Rangers vs. Canucks. System Location; Windows: Save game. He also participated in WC 2020 and even most of the less. Vincent Trocheck 16. 27. 5' 10" 182 lbs.
New York Rangers 2020 Roster
Since his acquisition at the 2020 NHL trade deadline. In his 10 years with the Canucks, Kesler was able to score 182 goals and pick up 211 assists in 393 games, and was a part of the 2020 team that ended up making a run to the Stanley Cup Final. NHL 09 was the last NHL game for the PC and was made in I wanted this game because I really love hockey. This NHL 21 Gameplay update dropped today and this video includes an nhl 21 rosters overview/review for nhl 2020 for the upcoming 2020 - 2020 nhl season. Online Roster Update Now Available - Official EA Site.
Key nHL lockout boosts Aces roster - Anchorage Daily News
Download 1.0 GB. Description of NHL 2020 Windows. Nothing missed compared to petrpuck's but good job to him for providing a guide! NHL, the NHL Shield, the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup, the Stanley Cup Playoffs logo, the Stanley Cup Final logo, Center. A question for each NHL team heading into training camp. NHL Rookie Notebook: Who might reach crucial 10-game mark.
List of PS3 and Console exclusive games playable on RPCS3 right now!
List of games that are not available on PC but can be played with RPCS3 emulator. First list has PS3 exclusives plus playstation exclusives(PS3/PS4 or PS3/PSV). Second list has all games that are console exclusive. Third list talks about the big unplayable PS3 exclusives and their current status.
Do note that your PC needs to have the required specs to play these games. Go to https://rpcs3.net/quickstart to see the required specs. Also note that some games require specific settings to run at full speed or display graphics correctly and you should see the wiki or forums for info, plus go to the discord if you have problems with games.
Final note. Go to https://wiki.rpcs3.net/index.php?title=Help:Game_Patches for various game patches that unlock the framerate of exclusive games. Certain games can also do 60fps with Vblank settings in advanced tab of rpcs3 settings so no need for patches.
THE PLAYSTATION EXCLUSIVE LIST
- .detuned - Just a demo, not even a game really.
- .hack//Versus - 3D fighting game based on the .hack movie.
- Aabs Animals - Some sort of crappy Nintendogs thing but for the PS3/Vita.
- Absolute Supercars - racing game.
- Accel World: Gin'yoku no Kakusei - VN plus some rpg elements and battles.
- Accel World: Kasoku no Chouten - Sequel to the previous entry.
- AKB1/149 Renai Sousenkyo - Its a dating game where you date members of AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, and HKT48, the dates are all live action videos and you have to pick several options if you pick the right ones there are future dates and finally a confession video, its only in Japanese though.
- Akimi Village - City building game made by people being kefling series.
- Aquanaut's Holiday Hidden Memories - Early PS3 exclusive never released in Europe or USA but has an english version courtesy of Hong Kong. In terms of gameplay you drive a submarine tag fish into your database, reactivate buoys and find the truth behind a missing oceanographer disappearance. Its pretty relaxed in terms of gameplay.
- Aquapazza: Aquaplus Dream Match - 2D fighting crossover game featuring characters from Utawarerumono, Tears to Tiara, and To Heart.
- Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star - 6/10 JRPG.
- Atomic Ninjas - Multiplayer 2D Arena fighting game, not sure if there is local multiplayer though can play the single player mode.
- The Awakened Fate: Ultimatum - Sequel to RPG Guided Fate Paradox, havent played.
- Barnanza - Farming.
- Battle Trivia Knockout - Trivia game, bad reviews.
- Bentley's Hackpack
- Beyond the Future: Fix the Time Arrows - VN japanese only.
- Bikkuri Pachinko Ashita no Joe Kyoraku Collection Vol 1 - Pachinko game based on Ashita no Joe.
- Big Sky: Infinity - Twin stick shooter. It's okay.
- Blast Factor - Decent arcade shooter, needs sixaxis.
- Bomberman Ultra - Good game, it's bomberman.
- Buzz! Junior: Dino Den - Trivia games that use buzz controllers except you can just use a regular controller.
- Buzz! Junior: Monster Rumble
- Buzz! Junior: RoboJam
- Buzz! Quem é o Génio Português?
- Cash Guns Chaos DLX - Only on PS3 but quite bad.
- Calling All Cars - 2D game where you capture criminals and have to take them to jail while AI opponents ram you and try to make you lose the criminal. Pretty fun.
- Carnivores HD - PS3 exclusive dinosaur game! Quite a bare bones game sadly.
- Crescent Pale Mist - 2D hack n slash game that was originally on pc but was put on PS3 with some updates, updated version was put on steam greenlight but was never published.
- Comet Crash - Fairly unique tower defense game.
- Crash Commando - Haven't played but has really good reviews.
- CV Casting Voice - Has been playable for years, it's in japanese doesnt have wiki page and im not sure what genre it is even.
- Dai-3-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Jigoku-Hen - Japanese strategy/rpg game.
- Dai Senryaku Exceed II - Japanese strategy game, language barrier might be too much to play this game.
- Daisenryaku Perfect: Senjou no Hasha - Same as above.
- Daito Giken Koushiki Pachi-Slot Simulator Hihouden: Taiyou o Motomeru Monotachi - A slot machine game.
- Dare to Fly! - Some 3D arcade flying game featuring an ostrich, doesnt seem to have good reviews.
- Dark Mist - Pretty great game.
- Date A Live: Arusu Install - VN in Japanese so only play it if you know Japanese.
- Date A Live: Rinne Utopia - Same.
- Deadstorm Pirates - Arcade shooting game, its possible to use the mouse with fake move settings.
- Deception IV: Blood Ties - A sorta action puzzle game, also good.
- Demon's Souls - One of the best games on PS3 you probably heard it's playable already.
- Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax - Another 2D Fighter.
- Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
- Doki-Doki Universe - An interactive personality test according to wiki.
- Dragons Crown - 2D hack and slash.
- Drakengard 3 - People have said the performance on RPCS3 is actually better than on the PS3, best way to play the game.
- Eat Them! - You are a robot and you stomp buildings and stuff, nothing special.
- echochrome - Puzzle game.
- Entwined - Rhythm game.
- Elefunk - Some PS3 Puzzle game haven't played.
- Elevator Action Deluxe - Arcade Puzzle type game pretty good too.
- Eureka Seven: AO Attack Legend - Pilot a robot and fight, decent game.
- E.X. Troopers - This game is really good but it's in Japanese only, since its a shooter you can still play but probably won't understand any dialogue. Also it's on 3DS but I can't imagine its better than PS3.
- Everybody's Golf: World Tour - Arcade golf game.
- Everybody's Golf - same.
- Fat Princess - Cartoony Real time action strategy game according to wiki, gameplay wise seems more like capture the flag(princess).
- Folklore - First party PS3 jrpg game, pretty good.
- Funky Lab Rat - Puzzle game, its just okay.
- Full Auto 2: Battlelines
- Gekiatsu!! Pachi Game Tamashi Vol. 2: CR Evangelion Shinjitsu no Tsubasa - Pachinko game based on evangelion anime series and yes there are 3 of them for PS3.
- Gekiatsu!! Pachi Game Tamashi: CR Evangelion - Hajimari no Fukuin
- Gekiatsu!! Pachige-Damashi Max Evangelion 7 x Seimei no kodou
- Gendai Daisenryaku 2016: Chitsujo no Houkai - Haken Kokka Shittsui - Same as the other daisenryaku games.
- Genji: Days of the Blade - Was part of the exclusive launch titles on PS3, Bad reviews but I found that it's pretty good.
- Ginsei Igo 2: Next Generation - Go game in japanese, if you like go.
- The Guided Fate Paradox - Havent played.
- God of War HD - All the God of War games currently playable missing some notable titles of course.
- God of War II HD
- God of War: Chains of Olympus
- God of War: Collection
- God of War: Ghost of Sparta
- God of War: Origins Collection
- Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Demo - The playable Gran Turismo titles, the others have stability issues which prevent them from being playable.
- Gravity Crash - Multidirectional shooter.
- Gran Turismo HD Concept
- Harem Tengoku da to Omottara Yandere Jigoku Datta - VN game.
- Hajime no Ippo: The Fighting! - Boxing game, havent played it but graphically looks great.
- Hamster Ball - Similar to super monkey ball but meh.
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Dreamy Theater 2nd - Rhythm games, you probably heard of Hatsune Miku.
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Dreamy Theater Extend
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd
- Haze - PS3 AAA exclusive, quite bad, I'd say its the worst Triple A PS3 exclusive.
- Heartful Simulator Pachi-Slot: To Heart 2 - Pachi-slot game based on To Heart 2.
- Heavenly Sword Demo - Full game might also be playable, can be played at 60fps with vblank settings and its a huge difference.
- High Stakes Vegas Strip Poker - Exclusive to PS3 surprisingly, if you like poker I guess.
- Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sui has all 19 chapters of the console ports, and also includes the drama cd arc, Hajisarashi-hen, which unlocks upon clearing the game. All the arcs are now fully voiced(stolen desc from vndb).
- Hiiro no Kakera Aizouban - VN game.
- Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - Arcade golf game, if you like this series of games check it out.
- Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational - Same.
- The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls G4U! Volumes 1-9 - Havent played but if you are an idolmaster fan give all 9 of these games a go.
- The Idolmaster One For All - Same with this one.
- Imabikisou - Horror VN.
- Infinite Stratos 2: Ignition Hearts - VN games based on infinite stratos.
- Infinite Stratos 2: Love and Purge
- Initial D Extreme Stage - Racing game based on Initial D!
- Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2014 - Baseball game.
- Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2016
- Jissen Pachi-Slot Hisshouhou! Hokuto no Ken F - Seikimatsu Kyuuseishu - Pachi-Slot based on Fist of the North Star.
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle - Fighting games based on Jojo's Bizarre Adventure!
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven
- Kaihou Shoujo SIN - VN.
- Kamen Rider Battride War - Musou games based on Kamen Rider.
- Kamen Rider Battride War II
- Katamari Forever - Really good.
- Kamen Rider Battride War - Kamen rider musou game, it's okish if you play musou games.
- Kamen Rider Battride War 2 - Same with this one.
- Landit Bandit
- Last Rebellion - JRPG
- The Last Guy - Havent played it but has good reviews.
- Legasista - ARPG, found it boring, but check it out if you want.
- Linger in Shadows - Same as detuned just a demo.
- LittleBigPlanet - Compat list hasnt been updated for this month but lbp is now confirmed playable from start to finish with perfect speed.
- LocoRoco Cocoreccho!
- LUMINES Supernova - Puzzle game with really good reviews.
- Macross Trial Frontier - Robot fighting game.
- Magic Orbz - A PS3 breakout clone...that's it.
- Malicious - Action game, haven't played it but looks good.
- Magical Beat
- Magus - This is the worst PS3 exclusive if you factor in reviews.
- Mahjong Haoh: Dankyuu Battle 3 - Mahjong games.
- Mahjong Taikai IV
- Megazone 23 - Aoi Garland - VN with RPG battles. Japanese only.
- Memories Off Yubikiri no Kioku - VN
- Mist of Chaos - Turn based strategy with turn based battles, One of the oldest PS3 exclusives but only in Japanese so will be hard to get into it with untranslated menus.
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Target in Sight - PS3 launch title, mecha combat but bad reviews.
- ModNation Racers - Go karting with a lot of customizable content, can be played at 60fps by doubling vblank.
- Motto SoniComi - PS3 exclusive VN.
- Move Street Cricket - Cricket game.
- Move Street Cricket 2
- Nerawareta Gakuen Kanzenban Shiryoushuu - Not even a game just behind the scenes look at some anime.
- NovaStrike - Some kind of top down shooter, not so good.
- Nucleus - Not good at all.
- Odin Sphere Leifthrasir - Great game.
- Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Happy End HD Complete Box - Vn based on Oreimo with photography, play if you are an Oreimo fan. It's Japanese only though.
- Pachinko Hissatsu Shigotonin IV Kyoraku Collection Vol 2 - Pachinko game based on I dont even know.
- PachiPara 15: Super Umi in Okinawa - Pachinko.
- PachiPara 16: Gingira Paradise 2 - Pachinko.
- PachiPara 17: Shinkai Monogatari with Agnes Ram - Pachinko! A lot of pachinko games on the ps3. They are all in Japanese but don't need japanese to figure out the menus and how to play.
- Page Chronica - Puzzle platformer game.
- Piyotama - Another puzzle game.
- Persona 5 - Well, 90% of this subreddit is Persona 5, this is what inspired me to make the list, there are other good games out there.
- Quizball Goal - Football(Soccer) and quizzes. Sounds better than it is.
- Rag Doll Kung Fu - Fists Of Plastic
- Ragnarok Odyssey Ace - Another JRPG.
- Railfan: Chicago Transit Authority Brown Line - Train simulation game.
- Rain - First party PS3 exclusive, haven't played it but has good reviews.
- Rainbow Moon - Tactical role-playing game, good reviews, haven't played.
- Revenge of the Wounded Dragons
- Resogun - Was originally a PS4 exclusive but can play it on PS3 now.
- Ridge Racer 7 - Haven't played it but this series has some acclaim.
- Rinne no Lagrange Kamogawa Dream Match - Carbon copy of Eureka Seven game.
- Rozen Maiden: Wechseln Sie Welt ab - VN.
- Rust Buccaneers - Arcade ship battles, looks pretty cool.
- Saikyou Shougi Gekisashi 13 - Shogi; Japanese chess.
- Saint Seiya Sanctuary Battle - Fighter game based on Saint Seiya anime, haven't played it much but seems good.
- Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers - Same.
- Sakigake!! Otokojuku-Nihon yo, Kore ga Otoko de aru! - Same as Saint Seiya but based on a different manga/anime.
- Savage Moon - PS3 Tower Defense game, looks pretty bad graphically, haven't played though.
- Sekai Saikyou Ginsei Shogi: Fuuum Ryouko Raiden - Japanese Chess again.
- Sengoku Basara 4 - Haven't played but graphically looks really good, seems to be a musou game.
- Sengoku Basara: Sanada Yukimura-Den - Same
- Shikitei - Some sort of interactive garden game, haven't played it.
- Shin Kamaitachi no Yoru: 11 Hitome no Suspect - Some vn from ChunSoft.
- Shin Toudai Shougi - Japanese chess.
- Short Peace: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day - SideScroller, more to it but I recommend watching it on youtube.
- Shutsugeki Otometachi no Senjou 2 - VN
- Siren: Blood Curse - PS3 Exclusive Survival Horror, I enjoyed it a lot.
- Slotter Chou Mania: Antonio Inoki ga Genki ni Suru Pachi-Slot Ki - Pachi-Slot game based on wrestler Antonio Inoki.
- Snakeball - Looks cool graphically, havent played.
- Spelunker HD - Platformer and quite hard.
- Soccer Tsuku Pro Soccer Club o Tsukurou - Soccer Managment game.
- Super Robot Taisen OG Saga - Masou Kishin F - Coffin of the End - Basically the super robot series combines multi mecha from anime/manga/video games in a crossover battle games are tactical isometric rpg from what i've seen but havent played them.
- Super Robot Taisen OG Saga - Masou Kishin III
- Super Robot Taisen OG Dark Prison
- Super Rub 'a' Dub - You're a duck in a tub.
- Super Hero Generation - Tactical turn based battles with Ultraman and Kamen Rider characters. Japanese only.
- Super Heroine Chronicle - Tactical RPG it's decent.
- Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars - PS3 Exclusive and this game was what rocket league was based on, glad they change the title lol.
- Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness - The PS3 version is in Japanese while PS4 has english but PS4 emulator isnt there yet.
- Tacchi Shiyo Love Application - VN.
- Taiheiyou no Arashi: Senkan Yamato, Akatsuki ni Shutsugekisu - Similar to Daisenryaku series, war simulation strategy.
- Tales from Space: About a Blob - 2D Platformer.
- Tank Battles - battles with tanks.
- Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord - SRPG looks good.
- Tenchou no Igo - go game.
- The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Classics HD
- The Last Guy - The game is a rescue game in which the eponymous player character must guide civilians to escape from monster-infested cities(from wiki)
- The Punisher: No Mercy - Arena FPS, it's decent has a loose story to it, give it a go if you are a fun of The Punisher.
- Time and Eternity - Haven't played but looks really really good.
- Time Crisis: Razing Storm - Arcade Rail shooter can be played with mouse using fake move settings.
- Trash Panic
- Trinity Universe - PS3 RPG and has bad reviews.
- Tokyo Jungle - Amazing game.
- Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom - Like Genji was a launch exclusive for PS3 also has mediocre reviews, haven't played it but I think it's worth checking out just for being a first part PS3 exclusive.
- Vividred Operation Hyper Intimate Power
- Vividred Operation: Mayonnaise Operation With Akane! - Very intriguing name...
- When Vikings Attack!
- Wangan Midnight - Racing game based on a manga I think, similar to Initial D game but that one isn't playable yet.
- Yakuza Kenzan - Only playable Yakuza title right now, in Japanese only, there is a translated version in the works.
- Yamasa Digi World SP: Pachi-Slot Sengoku Musou - Demo disc of a Pachi-slot game but the main game doesnt work yet.
- Z/X Zillions of Enemy X: Zekkai no Crusade - Some sort of Japanese card game, haven't played. Looks cool though.
THE CONSOLE EXCLUSIVE LIST
- 1942: Joint Strike - Good shmup game.
- 2010 FIFA World Cup: South Africa - For some reason these fifa games never made it to PC.
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil
- 3 on 3 NHL Arcade
- 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand - Third person shooter that I enjoyed, it's also naturally 60fps.
- AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack
- AFL Live 2
- Afro Samurai - Action game based on the afro samurai manga, pretty good.
- After Burner Climax - Arcade Air battles.
- All-Pro Football 2K8 Demo - The full game isn't playable right now.
- Amy - Survival horror game, considered one of the worst games of all time. Play it if you are curious just how bad it is.
- Arkedo Series - 01 Jump! - Arkedo games were one of the first playable games on RPCS3.
- Arkedo Series - 02 Swap!
- Arkedo Series - 03 Pixel!
- Army of TWO - Third person shooter with a 60fps patch!
- Army of TWO: The 40th Day
- Asura's Wrath - Cinematic action game, can be played at 60fps with vblanks.
- Backbreaker Vengeance - Arcade football game where you dodge opponents or try to sack opposing players, I cant explain it well so better to watch a video. This game I enjoy playing a lot.
- Bakugan: Defenders of the Core
- Band Hero
- Battlefield: Bad Company (Gold Edition)
- Bellator MMA Onslaught
- Ben 10 Galactic Racing - Karting with Ben 10 characters basically and the others are just beat em up games.
- Ben 10 Omniverse 2
- Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction
- Bionic Commando Rearmed 2
- Birds Of Steel - Flight simulation and air battles.
- Bourne Demo - Game based on the bourne movies, its' actually pretty good.
- Cabela's Survival: Shadows of Katmai - One of the few cabela games that isnt on PC, its a lot more story driven, it's okay.
- Captain America: Super Soldier
- Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion XL - Super Smash bros but with cartoon network characters.
- Cel Damage HD
- Clash of the Titans - Legit one of the dullest games I've played.
- College Hoops 2K7 - College basketball.
- College Hoops 2K8
- Cross Edge
- Crystal Defenders
- Dante's Inferno - God of War clone thats decent.
- Dead to Rights: Retribution
- Def Jam: Icon - 3D fighting game but with rappers!
- Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon
- Digimon All-Star Rumble
- DJ Hero
- DJ Hero 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z - All the console exclusive dragon ball games, as you'd expect they are all fighting games.
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection
- Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2
- Dragon Quest Builders - Dragon quest Minecraft game, great graphics and game itself is decent, there is an english translation available online.
- Dream C Club Gogo - All 3 games feature you romancing a hostess of your choice at a maid club, features variety of minigames. It's actually not bad, can still play despite the language barrier if you dont read Japanese.
- Dream C Club Zero: Special Edipyon!
- Dream C Club: Complete Edipyon!
- DreamWorks Super Star Kartz - Karting with dreamworks characters.
- Duck Dynasty - Not good.
- EA Sports MMA
- El Chavo Kart - Karting but with.....um.
- Enchanted Arms
- Fairytale Fights - Just hack and slash with all your favorite fairytale characters but the levels really drag.
- Fast & Furious: Showdown
- Fatal Inertia EX - Racing game, it's meh.
- Fighting Vipers
- Fracture - Third Person Shooter with some unique terraforming weapons. Can do 60fps with vblank.
- Frogger Hyper Arcade Edition
- Girl Fight - Fighting game with sexy ladies, that's it.
- Golden Axe: Beast Rider - Hack n Slash game not good reviews.
- Grand Slam Tennis 2
- Green Lantern Rise of the Manhunters - Action game can do 60fps with vblank.
- Greg Hastings Paintball 2
- Guitar Hero 5
- Guitar Hero Live
- Guitar Hero: Metallica
- Guitar Hero: Van Halen
- Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
- Hail to the Chimp - Pretty boring and repetitive.
- Happy Feet Two: The Videogame
- Hard Corps: Uprising
- Hasbro Family Game Night 3 - Collection of Hasbro board games.
- Hasbro Family Game Night 4
- Hellboy: The Science of Evil - This is a decent game.
- How to Train Your Dragon
- How to Train Your Dragon 2
- Jeremy McGrath's Offroad
- Jimmie Johnson's Anything With An Engine - Yet another karting game but this one has some interesting gameplay modes. Also can do 60fps with vblank.
- Knights Contract
- Little League World Series Baseball 2010
- Lucha Libre AAA: Héroes del Ring - Mexican wrestling game.
- Madagascar Kartz
- Mahjong * Dream C Club - Remember the maids from Dream C Club well now you play mahjong with them.
- Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom - Pretty good game.
- Mamorukun Curse - A shmup thats decent.
- Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - HD Edition - HD remake of the PSP game.
- Moon Diver - Side Scrolling platforming action game, I enjoyed this one.
- My Aquarium - It's just an aquarium barely a game.
- NBA JAM - Arcade basketball.
- NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
- NBA Unrivaled - Apprently its one of the worst basketball games ever.
- NCAA Basketball 09 - If you enjoy college basketball or football.
- NCAA Basketball 10
- NCAA Football 09
- NCAA Football 10
- NCAA Football 11
- NCAA Football 12
- NCAA Football 14 - The last installment of the College football series. It;s possible to mod in current rosters.
- NCAA March Madness 08
- NeverDead - Looks really interesting game mechanics wise but has terrible reviews.
- NFL Blitz - Arcade American football game very fun.
- NHL 08/14 - If you like hockey.
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma
- No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise - Port of the wii game.
- NPPL Championship Paintball 2009
- Nurarihyon no Mago: Hyakki Ryouran Taisen - 2D fighting game based on Nuraihyon no Mago.
- Pacific Rim - Fighting game with pacific rim robots but not so good.
- Persona 4 Arena - 2D fighting game featuring p3 and p4 characters, Ultimax is an updated version.
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
- Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension
- Planet 51: The Game
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 - Baseball game, probably the worst one on PS3.
- Rise of the Guardians
- Rock Band
- Rock Band 2
- Rune Factory Oceans
- Rush'n Attack: Ex-Patriot
- Saw II Flesh and Blood
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game - Good beat'em up game.
- Sega Superstars Tennis - Tennis with sega characters.
- Shadows of the Damned - Action game with some great reviews.
- Silent Hill Downpour - The last Silent Hill game. Never made it to PC, decent game and can be played at 60fps with vblank.
- Skate 3 - The most demanding playable title in the entire list.
- SoulCalibur IV - 3D fighting games that you probably heard of and want to play.
- SoulCalibur V
- Space Invaders Infinity Game
- Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Spiderman game with decent reviews.
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge
- Tecmo Bowl Throwback - Remake of the classic Tecmo Bowl game. Can also play with original graphics.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger of the Ooze - Metroidvania game with turtles, its decent.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles In Time Re-Shelled
- Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection - 3D fighting games im sure you heard about.
- Tekken 6
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Tekken Tag Tournament HD
- The Bigs
- The Bigs 2 - Arcade Style baseball games, can do 60fps with vblank, I found it very fun to play.
- The King of Fighters XII
- The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon
- The Simpsons Game
- Thor God of Thunder
- TNA Impact!
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 - Skating games, I can't speak to the quality of these ones.
- Tony Hawks Pro Skater 5
- Top Spin 3 - Tennis Games.
- Top Spin 4
- Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon - What a title.
- Vampire Rain: Altered Species - Survival horror game that brutally punishes any mistake you make, has bad reviews but I found it ok.
- Voltron: Defender of the Universe
- Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
- Worms 2: Armageddon
- WWE All Stars - I must have missed some other WWE games, most of them seem close to playable in the compat list.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duels Plus - If you enjoy yugioh then these games will be good.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels
So thats the end of the list of playable console exclusives, so many Karting and Pachinko games... Now onto the ingame but unplayable PS3 Exclusives.
- Resistance Series - Resistance 1 and 2 are playable without any issues. Resistance 3 has performance issues and no muzzle flash.
- Killzone Series - 2-3 have performance issues so arent playable yet. Killzone HD is now officially playable.
- Gran Turismo Series - Stability issues, crashes during races. You can play the games to a certain extent though.
- infamous Series - Has graphic problems, performance seems fine but im not sure if it can be finished last I heard it had a game breaking bug in a specific mission.
- littlebigplanet Series - LBP 1 is playable while LBP 2/3 are still ingame.
- Uncharted Series - The first one just needs some more performance and can be playable, if you have an i9 9900 then its playable, not sure on the other two games.
- The Last of Us - The big one, it's getting better but needs performance.
- Twisted Metal - Graphical issues.
- Ratchet Series - Again performance problems prevent playability, but a lot of the physics bugs and graphical issues have been solved.
- Afrika - Has issues with photos hasn't been tested in a while so possibly fixed, not many people want to play this game though.
- 3D Dot Game Heroes - Has random crashes that have been with the game for 2 years now...
- Boku no Natsuyasumi 3 - Might be playable hasn't been tested enough.
[Game Day PSA] Ottawa @ WILD - Thursday, March 31st, 7:00pm
Opponent: Ottawa Senators
Location: Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN
|Central Division||GP||W||L||OTL||P||GF||GA||LAST 10||STREAK|
|St. Louis||77||46||22||9||101||206||186||8-2-0||Won 5|
(Top 2 teams get in)
MAGIC NUMBER: 3 wins
1 – Minnesota has a 5 point lead with both teams having 5 games to go. If Minnesota wins 3 out of 5, it's over, regardless of Colorado's performance.
2 - If Minnesota and Colorado ends the season tied in points, Colorado advances into the playoffs based on their ROW (the first tie-breaker) in every possible case with one exception: If Minnesota loses every game, and Colorado loses in OT for every single game from here on out, Minnesota is through on the second tie-breaker.
3 – Because of the ROW, Minnesota must lead Colorado at the end of the season in points to advance, unless the exception in point 2 comes true (highly, highly unlikely).
4 - NOTE: These are not factoring in potential shootout victories, because then there's wayyyyy too many different possible outcomes in that event. Also, while either team achieving shootout victories would change the dynamics of the playoff picture, it's highly unlikely to. However, if a shootout victory does happen from here on out, then the current scenarios will be updated to reflect every potential outcome at that time.
|Left Wing||Center||Right Wing|
|Zach Parise||Mikko Koivu||Charlie Coyle|
|Jason Zucker||Mikael Granlund||Justin Fontaine|
|Nino Niederreiter||Erik Haula||Jason Pomminville|
|Chris Porter||Jarret Stoll||Jordan Schroeder|
|Ryan Suter||Jared Spurgeon|
|Matt Dumba||Marco Scandella|
|Jonas Brodin||Mike Reilly|
|Injured (On Roster)|
|David Jones (illness), Ryan Carter (Upper Body Injury, day-to-day), Thomas Vanek (Upper Body Injury, day-to-day)|
Please note: If you have the RES Chrome App installed, this table becomes fully customizable which you can sort by any stat by selecting that stat in the header.)
Without RES installed, the table is sorted alphabetically for your convenience.
Please check this post HERE for a table of the current Wild contract situation.
(Please message me if the channel numbers are incorrect for your area. PM me the service you use to watch, the number, and your location if it's not on the list or if the information is incorrect.)
Fox Sports North
|Service Provider||Region||Channel Number|
|Charter||Central Minnesota||29 (SD) & 824 (HD)|
|Charter||Duluth||37 (SD) & 824 (HD)|
|Charter||Twin Cities||61 (SD) & 824 (HD)|
|Charter||Southern Minnesota||30 (SD) & 824 (HD)|
|Comcast||Minneapolis & Western Suburbs||28 (SD) & 402 (HD)|
|Comcast||St. Paul & Eastern Suburbs||27/32/52 (SD) & 201/863 (HD)|
|Direct TV||Satellite||668 (SD) & 668-1 (HD)|
|DISH Network||Satellite||436 (SD) 436-1 (HD)|
|Midcontinent Cable||Grand Forks, ND||28/28.5 (SD) & 623 (HD)|
|Midcontinent Cable||Sioux Falls, SD||27 (SD)|
|Midcontinent Cable||St. Cloud, MN||26 (SD) 623 (HD)|
|Midcontinent Cable||Rural Locations, MN||27 (SD) & 622 (HD|
|Albert Lea||1450 AM||KATE|
|Detroit Lakes||93.1 FM||KDLM|
|Detroit Lakes||1340 AM||KDLM|
|Grand Marais||95.3 FM||WXXZ|
|Grand Rapids||1320 AM||KOZY|
|International Falls||1230 AM||KGHS|
|Iron Range||1340 AM||KRBT|
|Minneapolis/West Metro||100.3 FM||KFAN|
|New Ulm||860 AM||KNUJ|
|Pine City/I-35 gap coverage||105.7 FM||WXCX|
|Red Wing||1250 AM||KCUE|
|St. Cloud||1390 AM||KXSS|
|St. Paul/East Metro||100.3 FM||KFAN|
|Thief River Falls||1460 AM||KKAQ|
|Twin Cities Metro||100.3 FM||KFAN|
|Eau Claire/I-94||1400 AM||WBIZ|
|SuperioNorthwestern WI||92.1 FM||WWAX|
|Western Wisconsin||100.3 FM||KFAN|
|Des Moines||1490 AM||KXLQ|
|Northwestern IA||1230 AM||KWSN|
|Fargo/Eastern ND||790 AM||KFGO|
|Grand Forks||1440 AM||KKXL|
|Sioux Falls & Eastern SD||1230 AM||KWSN|
- KFAN page @ IHeartRadio
- VLC "copy and paste" Link for KFAN (NOTE: You must have VLC downloaded for this link to work): http://kfan-am.akacast.akamaistream.net/7/488/19937/v1/auth.akacast.akamaistream.net/kfan-am
Streams will be added usually within 5-15 minutes of the starting time.
|Official NHL.TV (Subscription-Only)||Official NHL.tv Subscriptions - Local blackouts apply|
|/NHLstreams||Your source for various streams of varying quality|
|Youtube - MIN Stream||HERE YOU GO! - courtesy of NordysMustache @ WildHockey|
|Youtube - OTT Stream||Non-Direct TSN Link - HERE courtesy of THEAVS|
|Optional Stream #1||Decent TSN/Ottawa feed - Use AD BLOCK|
|Optional Stream #2||Okay-ish Ottawa feed - USE AD BLOCK|
- VLC streams "how-to" section: NOTE: You must have downloaded the x64 version of VLC and have x64 Windows running with Framework.NET (almost all Windows users have this already).
- First, go to the download assist page for the current version of VLC player, which is clearly marked in this reddit thread:
- Second, the reason why you go to that thread in the first step is so that you can follow along step-by-step with the video that Kurfurstendamm made that shows you how to install it. I'd guess 95% of people can do this with no problems while watching the video. Watch that video here.
Wild 4 – 1 Chicago
On Tuesday night, Minnesota faced a Chicago team that while still very good, looked to be a team reeling and definitely not playing its best hockey. The Wild continued their “four lines of fury” approach and opened the scoring with a beauty of a top shelf goal from Stoll early in the first period. Chicago's Duncan Keith took a five-minute major and a game misconduct for an exceedingly violent intentional strike to the face of Charlie Coyle. (At the time of writing, Keith, who has a major history of infractions that reads more like a rap sheet than a hockey box score, looks to be getting a lengthy suspension of at least six games from the Director of Player Safety, with his punishment still undermined. Coyle who looked worse for wear, returned to the ice in the second period.) During the ensuing 5 minute power play, Minnesota didn't press their advantage, instead giving up a short handed goal to Hossa. Out of 19 shots Dubnyk faced, that was the only one to get by him.
Minnesota dominated the next two periods of play, with the Wild defense reducing the multiple offensive threats of Chicago to looking like the Oilers. Dumba dropped the gloves for only the third time in his career in the second period, scoring pride points for his team in his fight against Shaw. The momentum firmly on Minnesota's side, the third period was utter dominance by the Wild in every phase of the game, capped by goals from Spurgeon, Haula, and an empty netter for Neiderreiter.
Minnesota swept the 5-game regular season series against Chicago, the first 5-game sweep of Chicago since before Franklin Delano Roosevelt signed the Lend-Lease Act.
|Goals and Highlights||Wild 4 - 1 Chicago|
|1st Period||GOAL - MIN - Stoll ASSISTS: Reilly, Schroeder|
|1st Period||EVENT - Keith Game Major on Coyle - Retaliatory Stick to the Face|
|1st Period||EVENT - Keith Game Major on Coyle - Different Angle|
|1st Period||EVENT - Coyle Bleeding From Keith|
|1st Period||EVENT - Vanek Gets a Crosscheck, Uncalled|
|1st Period||GOAL - CHI - Hossa - SHG ASSISTS: Toews, Rozsival|
|2nd Period||EVENT - Pomminville stopped by Darling|
|2nd Period||EVENT - Coyle Breaking Through For Breakaway|
|2nd Period||EVENT - Dumba Fight|
|3rd Period||GOAL - MIN - Spurgeon ASSISTS: Koivu, Pominville|
|3rd Period||GOAL - MIN - Haula ASSISTS: Neiderreiter, Dumba|
|3rd Period||GOAL - MIN - Neiderreiter (EN) ASSISTS: Granlund, Haula|
|all gifs courtesy of||ChariotOfFire @ WildHockey|
Minnesota achieved what they wanted against a depleted Chicago team that is reeling heading down the stretch. Taking two points, finding their defensive positioning within their own zone, and handcuffing some of the most dangerous players in the league has become par for the course this season against the Blackhawks. The win was not without faults – the power play looked ill-equipped to gain entry into the offensive zone, and when they finally could get into the zone, looked incapable of keeping the pressure up for any real stretch of time. Look for that to be a focus of Head Coach John Torchetti heading into the last five games of the season.
On the roster front, it appears that Coyle will be at full strength and suffers a few stitches from the Keith incident. Vanek, who also missed time during the Chicago game after taking a crosscheck to the back, also appears to be fully recovered and able to go.
David Jones, suffering from a illness and missing the Chicago game, was absent from Wednesday's practice. [Added at 3:53pm -- Rumors are starting to circle that Jones may be suffering from post-concussion syndrome symptoms, and not an "illness" as the team is publicly claiming.] Jones replacement against Chicago was Jason Zucker – who finally got his chance to get back into Head Coach Torchetti's good graces. Zucker didn't find the seams in the offensive zone, but it appears that he learned what Torchetti has been saying ("two-way game,” “two-way game,” “two-way game,”) and took it to heart – creating some fine neutral zone turnovers and some decent back-checking that prohibited odd-man rushes before they even started..
Looking at the playoff picture, Minnesota did what they could by taking two points against Chicago on Tuesday. Conversely, Colorado has appeared to fallen off the playoff cliff by dropping a much-needed two points against St. Louis on Tuesday. Minnesota now sits with a five point lead with five games to go. If the Wild win three out of five, they are in regardless of anything Colorado does. If Colorado does get back into the hunt, however, Minnesota must lead in points at the end of the season, as Colorado owns the tie-breaker in ROW's.
Looking towards the playoff picture, Minnesota, as the probable eighth seed, will draw the top team in the Western Conference by way of points. Dallas and St. Louis are currently tied on top of the Conference with 101 points, with Anaheim at 96 and Los Angeles as well as Chicago sitting at 95. It's about 95% that Minnesota will face wither St. Louis or Dallas in the first round, and Minnesota will not have home ice advantage throughout the Western Conference playoffs.
April 1st, Friday – Detroit Red Wings @ Joe Lewis Arena, 6:30pm
April 3rd, Sunday - Winnipeg Jets @ MTS Centre, 7:00pm
April 5th, Tuesday – San Jose Sharks @ Xcel Energy Center, 7:00pm
- Currently no changes. (6:34am)
- Potential lineup change: Porter may be in. Unconfirmed, but Russo is speculating that if Porter is in, then it may be for Vanek. Remember he was slow to get up after receiving a crosscheck against Chicago. I'd expect to see Vanek on the bench recovering, while Porter drops down to the forth line - taking Schroeder's place while Schroeder takes Vanek's position. I am still assuming that Vanek is in on the Projected Lineups, but look for those pairings mentioned if he's out tonight. (3:40pm)
- Confirmed that Prosser is on the bench baring last-minute situations (3:41pm)
- David Jones still out (officially listed as an "illness",) but several sources are reporting concussion symptoms may be the real issue. Wouldn't be the first time Minnesota has hidden Concussion Symptoms from the injury report. (3:45pm)
- Confirmed that Devan Dubnyk gets the start tonight. With that, I fully expect Kuemper to get the start tomorrow against Detroit. (5:09pm)
- No official line pairings as of yet (5:59pm)
- Ryan Carter's wife gave birth to their third daughter, Lillian (Lily) Grace earlier today. Expect him not to play today :) (6:06pm)
- Vanek out, Porter in. Porter on forth line, Fontaine moves up to the 2nd line. I almost had it, except I predicted that Schroeder was going up. Damn. (6:42pm)
- Vanek is out due to "Upper Body Injury" -- it is from the uncalled crosscheck against Chicago. (6:44pm)
(Will be posted during the game as they become available)
|Goals and Highlights||Wild 2 - 3 Ottawa|
|2nd Period||GOAL - OTT - Karlsson ASSISTS: Ryan, Pageau|
|2nd Period||GOAL - MIN - Parise ASSISTS: Scandella, Dumba|
|2nd Period||GOAL - OTT - Pageau ASSISTS: Ryan, Karlsson|
|3rd Period||GOAL - MIN - Haula ASSIST: Pominville|
|3rd Period||GOAL - OTT - Ceci ASSIST: Pageau|
|all gifs courtesy of||ChariotOfFire @ WildHockey|