Halo 4 audio logs - Halopedia, the Halo wiki
|1||NCH Software Keygen v1.1||95%|
|2||MIXER Trademark Application of Microsoft Corporation||95%|
|3||Newest 'halo' Questions - Stack Overflow||78%|
|4||Halo - Official Site||22%|
|5||Birthdate on tank - Halopedia, the Halo wiki||26%|
|6||Halo: Reach (04) Jetpacks, the jetpacks of jetpacks||14%|
Halo: Combat Evolved Cheats and Cheat Codes, PC
Only verified and trusted supplier s can sell digital. Recent Serial Numbers Views. Halo by Redshift, released 09 November 2020 1. Leviathan 2. Rhode Kill 3. Panzer 4. A Different Light 5. Halo 6. Savage Messiah 7. Rise and Shine 8. Turbine 9. Leaving DS02: 2020 "Halo" is Redshift's fifth album release. Halo (TV Series 2020– ) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. New 25 music tracks were added in this version. Volume 2 was released on April 8, 2020. HALO 1.3: 2020-01-11 Halo 2 AIM Expression 1.0: 2020-11-28 HALO 2 Cursor: 2020-10-05 Halo 3 Countdown 1.0: 2020-08-22 Halo 3 Screensaver (GloryShotSS) 1.6: 2020-09-17 Halo 4 Heroes Theme: 2020-01-31 Halo 4 Theme: 2020-07-07 HALO Icons: 2020-05-08 Halo Reach Countdown Clock 1.0: 2020-09-05 Halo Reach: Art Inspiration Windows 7 Theme: 2020-11-30 Halo Spartan Assault Theme 1.0.
Halo Combat Evolved Console Commands
It introduces The Arbiter for the second time, with a different personality to balance Master Chief's stupidity: a wider vocabulary, more serious attitude and a broader taste in games. Chaos Master 1.1 704 Times. C $23.68; Buy It Now +C $22.73 shipping; From Australia; Halo 2 PC DVD-ROM Microsoft Bungie Windows Vista Only With Product Key & Manual. Warsword Conquest is a total conversion of warbands mount and blade 1.153 based on the warhammer fantasy world by Games workshop. You have at your disposal scanned copies of official documents submitted by the company at Companies House. Compare the CD Key price from supplier s all around the world. Halo - Backing Track MP3 - Postmodern Jukebox.
- Halo 4: Original Soundtrack - Music - Halopedia, the Halo wiki
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
- All Halo Infinite rumors and spoilers leaked so far
- Halo: Reach Sweet Victory - video dailymotion
- Eset Internet Security License Key For Free
- Halo ce keygen free download
- Halo 2 - Theme Song: Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming
- Halo: Spartan Assault XBOX One CD Key
- Halo Sheet Music (Piano, Voice, Guitar) - PDF Download
Halo Theme - Music - Halopedia, the Halo wiki
C, 1 Semitone means transposition into C#. If you selected -1 Semitone for score originally in C, transposition into B would be made. Halo can be such an interesting universe. Destiny 2 Original Soundtrack - Track 11 - Journey (featuring Kronos Quartet) 10.27MB - 07: 18. Newest 'halo' Questions - Science Fiction & Fantasy Stack. Serial Number/CD Key Help - Phantasy Star Online Episode I. Windows 7 Server Enterprise OEM 1891 Times. Halo Custom Edition or Halo: CE is a game with Halo combat evolved's story, Halo 3's music, and Halo's 2 Graphics.
Patch smart Serials: Your serial numbers database
As a video game music nerd, the Halo series also remains one of the only FPS soundtracks I rate among my Halo: The Master Chief Collection Patch Unleashes YapYap's Grunt Rebellion Posted on 18 November 16 at Halo.
Region Block for Code Activation? - Microsoft Community
In the followed window click Agree, Start Download button. Please try again later. THE ADVENTURES TINTIN recoverit network inventory. Halo 1 for Windows - Free downloads and reviews. Halo 1 patch 1 04 music. Zip File Download For Windows 7 hop over to this web-site. Knowing that the Pelican wasn't capable of traveling long distances, John-117, along with Cortana and the Pelican's four-man crew, fought their way onto the Covenant flagship.
Halo: Combat Evolved - PC Game Trainer Cheat PlayFix No-CD
Destiny - The Taken King (Original Soundtrack), [Full OST] - Michael Salvatori & C. Paul Johnson 174.49MB - 2: 04: 05. It showcases a darker sensibility to the music than previous Redshift albums, a theme continued by. The Sims 4 (PC) - Buy Origin Game CD-Key. The soundtrack was released on October 19, 2020 in Australia and New Zealand, and October 22 everywhere else. The mod was created by the Custom Mapping Team, headed by Masterz1337, a group of modders who have developed several other Halo Custom Edition mods. Halo Theme By Marty O'Donnell And ... - Sheet Music Plus https://torgline26.ru/download/?file=487. This update will allow everyone to connect to the new Dedicated Server that was released yesterday.
Crack halo Halo Radio Cebu 105.1
We support Battlefield 3, Call of Duty Black Ops, and Halo 4 but we are always looking to expand into other games. Our members download database is updated on a daily basis. Microsoft released versions of the game for Windows and Mac OS X in 2020. In Halo: Combat Evolved, the monitor of installation 04, 343 guilty spark, claims that Master Chief's armor is not suited to do the task of retrieving the index or combating the Flood as his combat. HALO Trademark Application of Microsoft Corporation. Call Xbox LIVE sims 2 Dash Board came early beta version cheatsboring. Warning: Your IP address 188.8.131.52 is public!
[Video Games] The reboot that got rebooted: The rise and fall of DmC: Devil May Cry
What is Devil May Cry?Devil May Cry is an action series developed and published by Japanese company Capcom, beginning with Devil May Cry 1 in 2001 for the Playstation 2 (Here's an advert showing it as part of Sony's holiday lineup that included landmark gaming titles such as Final Fantasy X, Grand Theft Auto 3, Metal Gear Solid 2 and... Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance). The game series began as a prototype build for Resident Evil 4 that had more of an overt action focus than the acclaimed horror franchise was known for. Rather than scrap the build, Capcom saw potential in the idea of a stylish action game, and gave director Hideki Kamiya permission to make it a full title.
Kamiya would involuntarily leave the series after DMC 1 as Capcom didn't ask him to work on DMC 2. Instead, a still-to-this-day unknown phantom director was put in charge of the game and he ran it into the ground. With less than half a year before DMC 2's 2003 release, Capcom brought in a new director to course-correct and get the game out for release: Hideaki Itsuno. In less than six months, Itsuno would rally the team, basically make the entire game, and create several features that would go on to become series staples, and while DMC 2 sold well, it was critically panned for being a very boring game. Itsuno, not wanting his reputation to be sullied, came back in 2005 with Devil May Cry 3, generally considered one of the greatest action games of all time. From here several core traits are instilled: chief among which being style meters that track the player's skill with combos and Dante having a style system that lets him use different movesets.
And it's in 2008 with the release of Devil May Cry 4, marking the series going multiplatform for the first time as it came out on the PS3 and Xbox 360, that this story really begins:
The build up to 2010With DMC 4's release in 2008, Capcom set the sales expectation that the game would sell 1.8 million units by the end of the fiscal year. DMC 4 would sell two million units in under a month, but Capcom were a bit unimpressed. They were hoping that now that DMC was on a wider range of platforms that the sales would correspondingly go up, but instead the game just saw a modest increase over DMC 3. The cost of game development had also shot up in the new console generation, making Capcom more concerned about DMC4's sales just being fine, especially coming off of huge sales juggarnauts from 2007 such as Halo 3, Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Bioshock. (It doesn't help that DMC 4 had a very rushed development leading to the now infamous case of Dante's playable chapters just being Nero's but backwards)
Japan at the time was also in a weird place when it came to gaming. The mobile phone gaming market was about to take off, and the playerbase in Japan was already smaller than the worldwide market for obvious reasons. In the home regions, it was safer to look into handheld gaming, and while Capcom had dallied with the idea of a DMC game on the Playstation Portable (at one point considering a remake of the first game that reached in-game screenshots and box art that was quietly shelved for unknown reasons, alongside a prequel focusing on Dante's father Sparda), these ideas never left the ground. Seeing how Western markets were more traditionally concerned with console gaming at this time (and the success of the God of War franchise proved Action was a genre people wanted), Capcom's idea was simple:
Give their IPs to Western studios and let them take a crack at it, with the idea being their knowledge of what the West wants would let the games sell better. The results were mixed. The Bionic Commando reboot is nowadays more known for the twist of YOUR WIFE IS THE ROBOT ARM and only sold 27,000 units in a month, but Dead Rising did fairly well under a Capcom Vancouver branch until Dead Rising 4 happened and uh... kinda killed the series because it was awful.
Capcom eventually set their sights on giving the West a crack at DMC, leading to them eyeballing several studios. This worked out well for them in that Itsuno was also burnt out. After having spent five straight years on DMC and having redeemed its image after DMC 2, Itsuno was ready to take a break and make his dream game: Dragon's Dogma, a dark fantasy game that is very fun. It got a Netflix anime adaptation recently that is... not as fun. But while Itsuno was making Dragon's Dogma, Capcom had some time to spitball handing the series off. They eventually settled on Ninja Theory, an up and coming British team best known for Heavenly Sword (a very pretty game with mediocre action combat and a priority on storytelling), and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (a modernisation of Journey to the West that was very pretty but priotizied story over gameplay). Rumors began to circulate in early 2010 that Ninja Theory had acquired the license and would be making a prequel focusing on Dante's early days, but it would only become clear at Tokyo Games Show that year when DmC: Devil May Cry* was formally announced.
And the fanbase collectively hated it.
(* Yes that does technically mean this reboot's name is Devil may Cry: Devil May Cry. I'm going to call it DmC from here to differentiate it from the core series)
The TGS TrailerFor those unaware of DMC, I should stress that by 2010, it had a reputation for a certain flair and theatics. Dante was known to be a goofball in cutscenes, taunting enemy demons and making a mockery of them. He has an entire cutscene in DMC 4 where he acts like he's on the stage of a theatre with how grandious he is. People liked Dante for this reason, he was a breath of fresh air in a time when most protagonists were stotic, gritty jerks who only talked in curse words and gravelly shouts. And his flowing white hair was also certainly iconic.
So here comes the new take on Dante, the West giving him a go and oh... hoo boy. There's no charisma, there's no panache. The trailer has no gameplay. Dante doesn't look like a trash talker, he looks like a meth addict. He's smoking, something the DMC 1 design documents said Dante would never do as (per Kamiya) smoking is uncool. His hair isn't even white!
Now let me be clear: I am not opposed to a new take on Dante. Certainly, the idea presented in the reveal trailer that Dante is imaging the demons he fights as an acute case of psychosis is an interesting idea, as it raises the question of whether or not the demons are real or if he's senselessly killing random people. But the execution would have had to be perfect, and opening with just a fancy trailer that had no signs of gameplay for an action franchise was not the right foot to start on.
What doesn't help was that the entire Western Capcom initiative was one pushed by a very controversial figure in gaming called Keiji Inafune, who would leave Capcom right after DmC's announcement in 2010. Inafune was the one most strongly advocating for the western development approach (Something Capcom were quick to stress in 2010 after his departure), but with his departure the movement had less steam. Inafune would go on to make Mighty Number 9, a Kickstarter that went miserably wrong on every turn and is usually seen as one of the most disappointing games of the 2010s.
I should also point out here: Dante's radically different design from the norm of the series was a mandate imposed by Capcom. Ninja Theory's original concept art for Dante was much more closer to his traditional design- white hair, red coat and all. But Capcom, and Itsuno especially, were adament that if Ninja Theory were going to be doing something new with the franchise, that they needed to go off the cuff- in Capcom's own words, "Go crazy."
The developmentSo Dante got a new color palette, a darker jacket and black hair. But at the time (this news only came out two years after the redesign was revealed), people didn't know about Capcom explicitly telling NT to go off the rails, and what they saw... was Ninja Theory going off the rails in the wrong way.
So from the word go, fans aren't happy. Fans are usually never happy but I mean they were unhappy. Chief Creative director for Ninja Theory Tameen Antionades said after the reveal: “The vitriol was immediate, aggressive and relentless for the next two years. Without a second of gameplay being shown, it had been written off as a disaster in the making.” Tameen would become the ball and chain around DmC's marketing, which is quite apparent in how Ninja Theory would dial back on his appearances as we get closer to the game's release. The backlash to the launch clearly surprised Ninja Theory and caught them off guard, with Tameen publically lashing out at the original fanbase for writing the game off or being unhappy at Dante's visual redesign. This would go on to dominiate the discussions about DmC for its pre-release cycle, as it became less about the game and more about the community and whether or not the response was justified (alongside in typical internet fashion, a few death threats being tossed around which apparently included a full metal song). No matter which side of it you lean on though, Tameen had habit of putting his foot in his mouth in regards to PR:
- When asked by Venturebeat how he felt about the fan reaction to the TGS trailer, Tameen (and I am quoting them word for word here) “took a drag of his cigarette and without blinking or pausing to exhale the smoke from his mouth, said: ‘I don’t care.’”
- Tameen went on to insult Dante's original costume in a later interview when saying that what was and wasn’t cool had changed in the years since DMC1: “If Dante, dressed as he was, walked into any bar outside of Tokyo, he’d get laughed out.”
- Finally, he disparaged the original series for its depiction of women, particularly the demon hunters Trish and Lady, saying: "I've nothing against big tits - I'd rather have my head resting on a pair right now - but if you're going to try and stimulate someone on different levels, there's better ways to do it... We did that in Enslaved with Trip. People loved her, not because she had big breasts and high heels, but because she felt like someone who could be your girlfriend. That to me is more attractive than a prostitute walking around with a big gun." The idea that Tameen was dismissing Lady and Trish (Lady especially has basically the largest character arc in DMC3 and it's as much her story as Dante's) irked the fanbase.
While Capcom Japan kept a close eye on Ninja Theory’s work on DmC’s characters, story and world, its greatest focus was, naturally, on the game’s combat. Itsuno and other key personnel would visit the studio in Cambridge every few months to check in on its progress, Ninja Theory staff would often make the trip out to Japan, and in between those times there would be regular video conferences and daily email updates. All that communication helped to unify the two companies, despite a fundamental split between their approaches to game development: Ninja Theory liked to start with the visual design, and Capcom with the mechanics. Modestly, Itsuno admits he learned a lot from the collaboration; Tucker believes she picked up an awful lot more. “I learnt so much,” she says. “Itsuno would speak philosophically about how he approaches combat and enemy design. They build most of the player’s set of actions first, and then think about the things they can build to allow players to exploit particular elements of the system they’ve designed. They really put the emphasis of the baddie design back onto the player’s actions. It’s kind of obvious, but just the way that he spoke about it was inspiring, and it made a lot of sense to me.”The damage however, was long done. Even with the post-TGS revisions, DmC was facing an uphill battle from the community, with a minority waiting to give it a try themselves before casting judgement, but the majority either being apathetic or downright hostile to the game, not helped by Tameen's attitude creating the idea that Ninja Theory inherently hated what made Devil May Cry good (again, keep in mind most players wouldn't learn that Capcom were pushing for the radical Dante changes until years post-release). Ultimately though, Capcom themselves are to blame for the choices that impacted DmC: Ninja Theory were only doing their jobs to the best of their abilities and for the most part many of the staff clearly loved getting to work on such a popular franchise and boosting their studio's name. It came down an unfortunate blend of Capcom misreading what people wanted from future projects, an attempt to appeal to a Western market that fell on its face, and a director unprepared for the mass backlash his product got.
Either way, the game finally came out in early 2013.
The game itselfEh, it was OK.
DmC launched in March 2013 and got decent reviews on all platforms, getting a consistent 8/10 on all platforms on Metacritic. The PC port was especially praised for its sheer variety of features including an uncapped framerate. Critics quite liked it, praising the story and art direction, feeling it was a necessary step for the series to make the games somewhat easier to let newcomers in without facing as daunting a challenge as the games could be (I'm pretty sure learning how to fly a plane is easier than mastering Dante in Devil May Cry 4). Old Dante's most famous voice actor, Reuben Langdon, spoke on a podcast about the game and admitted that while he wasn't fond of the new Dante's characterisation, he applauded Ninja Theory's craftsmenship.
The fanbase were colder, even with the pre-release biases set aside (this wasn't helped by Platinum, helmed by several ex-DMC 1 developers including Kamiya, releasing Metal Gear Rising Revengeance also in 2013. Metal Gear Rising is a very good game that involves flipping giant robots and fighting a very actractive Brazillian man with a gun-sheath sword). The game's framerate on consoles was capped at 30FPS for technical reasons when all prior games ran at 60FPS. Dante had lost a lot of his mechanical complexity (including DMC 3 and 4's style system which offered Dante special abilities he could switch between such as more sword and gun combos, blocking and dodging) in favour of a more universal moveset. The Devil Trigger super mode was pretty lame and automatically knocked all enemies into the air, which people didn't like as it made most encounters too easy. Building up style was too easy and the game had no systems to stop you spamming the same combos over and over. The game's weapon system of angel/demon themed weapons included color-coded enemies that forced you to use the right gear or you'd be punished. There was no Turbo Mode, a feature in most games that automatically boosted the game's speed by 20% on average.
Ninja Theory still made a good action game, albeit one that needed a bit more refinement to reach its true potential. But the lack of several core features (or worse, poorly implemented iterations of said features) led to the fanbase adopting a term:
"It's a good game, but it's not a good Devil May Cry."The fanbase were willing to concede to the good aspects of the game- especially in audiovisual aspects. Enemies now got a subtitle during their first appearance, weapons getting a slight glint when the player pauses to let them know they can launch a pause combo attack, the soundtrack was now dynamic and evolved up the higher your style rank got, alongside the killing blow at the end of a fight getting a cinematic camera angle. Ninja Theory's sense of style itself was something that impressed the Capcom team, as all of these aspects were modified and adopted into the mainline games come 2019. The game was also very beautiful in places, leaving the Gothic archetecture of the main games for a more European feel in Limbo City. Madrid in Spain and Genoa in Italy are clear influences on the archetecture, and the design team adapt them well in making Limbo a city that is itself a weapon trying to kill Dante through compressing alleyways, closing off paths or mocking him through writing on the walls, Splinter Cell Conviction style. Combichrist and Noisia's collaberations for the soundtrack were also praised between their licensed work and new music composed just for the game, especially the songs Never Surrender and Throat Full of Glass.
But for all the praise, reluctant or otherwise, that game got mechanically, the story that the critics had acclaimed as mature and a right step forward had few supporters among the playerbase. There's been a lot written and said about DmC's story so I'll cap off the highlights here:
- Dante, even after the TGS revisions, was still far too crass and unlikeable. A scene early on in the game was also seen as a potshot at fans of the old games as a response to the TGS backlash where a mop falls on Dante's head, making him look like his older self, before he snarks "Not in a million years" and throws the mop aside. Fans quickly took to several creative nicknames to refer to this new iteration of the character, with the most popular being DINO (Dante In Name Only) or Donte. Fans hated Donte's personality so much that they began unironically championing the Spanish dub of the game due to his dub actor having more fun in the role, leading to people making mods to highlight the misadventures of Donté, el exterminador de demonios. Dante being changed from a half-human half-demon to half-angel half-demon also led to mocking jokes comparing Dante to the Adam Sandler film Little Nicky.
- The game relied far too heavily on swearing, with the exchange between Dante and Succubus becoming infamous for the lines "Fuck you!" "Fuck you!" "FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUU." A scene with Dante and Vergil where the two engage in brotherly banter only for Vergil to end the argument with "And I've got a bigger dick" also went viral for all the wrong reasons.
- Dante's brother Vergil in the core series is a man of MOTIVATION who would sooner cut his throat than admit to anything being stronger than him, alongside someone who hates firearms. Entire essays have been written about how amazing Vergil is in Devil May Cry 3 and in some communities, his name has become synonymous with the rival archetype. Here, he's presented as a thinly veiled analogue to the Anonymous movement (you can carbon date this game to early 2010s in general with the Anonymous analouges and WAKE UP SHEEPLE energy), openly admits to Dante that "I'm powerless to stop you" from just leaving his goal to stop the demons, and in the most infamous scene of the game, uses a sniper rifle to shoot a pregnant woman in the chest, blowing out her entire stomach, before headshotting her. To make things even worse for the reputation of this version of Vergil (who had been mockingly named Vergin), the launch version of DmC had him wearing a fedora. In 2013. I don't think I need to add anything to that if you remember what became of the fedora around 2013.
- Despite Tameen's comments about women in video games and "prostitutes with guns," DmC was reviled for how deeply mysoginistic the game truly was. Kat (the one heroic female character in the game and the only female character to survive the game), had several far more revealing costumes planned in concept art (Alongside the idea that Kat fought with a violin weapon pre-Lindsay Sterling which was pretty cool). Here's one of the better pieces of art where Kat was planned to be a biker chick with platinum blonde hair. Kat is ultimately a vehicle for Dante's character development as he softens up around her, only for her to be kidnapped and brutalized by the police. Dante and Vergil then kidnap the mistress of Mundus (the main antagonist) who is pregnant with his child, and trade the two women off like Pokemon cards (the camera in the trade scene, linked above in the Vergin section includes several disturbing shots that linger on Kat trying to get up after being shoved to the ground), leading back to the Sniper Rifle Abortion. The fanbase got very creative with memes relating to that part of the game. Kat's main involvement in the final act of the game is just to give Dante a map of the building she was tortured in, then hide behind a dumpster when Dante and Vergil come to blows over whether or not they should rule humanity. And in the re-release of the game, the final cutscene is modfied so the last shot of the game is Dante copping a feel of Kat's ass.
Some post-launch support would follow, including DLC costumes based on concept art for Dante and several alt skins based on his DMC 1 and 3 appearances, Bloody Palace (basically a time trial gauntlet run) and a campaign focusing on Vergil that sets up a sequel hook which never gets followed up on.
Some Ninja Theory staffers didn't take the news well, especially as they knew that their reputation was going to take a large hit after DmC. Art director Alessandro Taini gave a GDC talk where he went on a weird rant involving editing DMC 4 Dante into stills from... Brokeback Mountain and Batman and Robin, while also saying reboot Dante was based on... Tyler Durden from Fight Club (for those who don't know Fight Club, you're not meant to agree with Tyler or find him a role model). Keep in mind that this is Taini basically shit-talking character designs he had no hand in making. In a hilaripus twist of irony, Dante would later in the series get a cowboy hat as a weapon. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Capcom up to this point had been going back and forth on what DmC even was- was it a prequel, a reboot, an alternate universe? They seemed to change the answer every month. But after the game's failure to meet expectations commercially, they quietly settled on it being based on an alternate universe, as was confirmed in of all things, Donte appearing as a DLC alt skin for Dante in Marvel vs Capcom Infinite.
(While I'm on the topic of weird fighting game trivia, Donte actually also got a full fighting game appearance in the "classic," Playstation All Stars Battle Royale as an attempt to market DmC ahead of its release. Yes, Donte technically didn't even debut in his own game. This story is so weird to me! In the trailer he even fights the protagonist of previous Ninja Theory game Heavenly Sword)In 2015, Capcom re-released the game for the new consoles as DmC: Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition. This was largely helmed by the Capcom team in Japan who modified the game to make it more in line with DMC's series standards of gameplay. And you know what? It's really good! Genuinely, it actually makes the game and takes it from "A good attempt" to "one of the best Western attempts at action games period." 60FPS on consoles, all DLC included, Turbo Mode was back, a new mode called Must Style where you have to get an S Rank in combos before your attacks do damage, all alongside an insanely detailed changelog penned by Rahni Tucker. The one downside? It never got released on PC for unsaid reasons, presumably that most of the new gameplay additions... were based on mods made by the PC fanbase. Mods you can no longer find as the site storing them has gone down.
However even with this, DmC would get sand in its eye one more time. In the same year, Capcom released a similar re-release of DMC 4 called Special Edition. It was far more bare bones than DmC: DE, only adding three new playable characters in Lady, Trish and MOTIVATION Man himself, Vergil. Despite the game only getting a physical release in Japan and being digital only here in the West (whereas DmC: DE got a full release), Capcom eventually said that DMC 4 SE obliterated the DE in sales, with Capcom specifically saying that 4SE's digital sales led to a better quarter in 2015 than they were anticipating. As of 2020 (due to Capcom counting their re-releases of games separately than the original release when it comes to sales), we know that DMC4SE has sold 1.5 million units, while DmC: DE sold 1.1 million.
However, ultimately, I'm very joyful to admit that everyone got a happy ending! No, literally, everyone came out of this for the better. Ninja Theory in 2017 would release Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, a critical and commerical darling made on a self-styled "AA" budget that was praised for its handling of mental health through the lens of its MC Senua. It made its budget back easily, they're now owned by Microsoft and they're currently working on a sequel called Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2. Capcom would bounce back from their slump in the Early 2010s, beginning in 2017 with the releases of Resident Evil 7, Monster Hunter World and a certain title I'll mention in a minute. They've been releasing hit after hit for the last four years and they have more on the horizon. And Itsuno, now having made Dragon's Dogma, came back raring to go with more Devil May Cry. Though there are some rumors by Dante's voice actor that he had to threaten to leave Capcom to get it, at E3 2018 as part of the Microsoft panel, Itsuno took to the stage and announced:
"DMC IS BACK!!!"
(Watching people react to this trailer and freaking out when they see it's DMC gives me so much serotonin)
Thanks for reading this... long disaster of a post. Have a good one, and remember to keep this party crazy. Let's rock. :)
Additional reading if you'd like more words on this reboot:
2019 April Fool's Megathread
edit please try to keep any top level comments on topic and about reddit's or any subreddit April 1st jokes (other website pranks also welcome)
final edit I think I'm done. I tried to get all the responses into the body of this post. I apologize if I missed a few, but there were a lot. I'll still be updating the notable Sequence links until the sitewide event is complete.
Here's what we know so far
Reddit's April 1st Event:
- /announcements link
- The Prologue
- Act I
- Act II
- Act III
- Act IV
- Act V
- Final Stitch
- Bonus Trophies
- /games is closed to raise awareness: Link
- /trees is not allowing any fun: Link
- blackpeopletwitter no longer allowing white people to post: Link
- dankmemes banned a ton of people related to EU Article 13 and created some sort of Battle Royale thing
- astrophotography will only be accepting images with a specific curve process applied. Link
- dataisbeautiful is a combination of catstandingup and me_irl
- polandball is allowing all shaps and is now poland-anything-but-a-ball
- europe has become the UK’s House of Commons
- /Izlam the Muslim meme subreddit has converted to the one true faith: The Emperor's New Groove
- nocontextpics: sob stories only: Link
- pics: no more facebook or low-effort posts, titles must be concise, etc: Link
- onepiece author announced that the series will be ending after 25 years
- formula1 switched to WECfeederseries
- Samsung changed its icon to the Apple logo. There is a post about Apple acquiring Samsung Mobile
- animemes and HistoryMemes swapped
- diynz has a diy theme
- chch (subreddit for Christchurch, NZ) has re themed as a wedding, complete with live thread and active commentary and planning
- FireEmblem and Kirby have swapped
- Diablo now has a mobile theme, to celebrate Blizzards well received mobile Diablo game.
- memes is garlic bread themed
- the_donald is pro-CNN: Link
- Minecraft is Fortnite themed
- /AskAnAmerican has changed to /AskAmericansAboutEurope. Questions about America are banned. Questions must be about Europe or European countries and must be answered by Americans. Link
- dota2 is now a chess subreddit Link
- DebateEvolution is now acreationist subreddit. Link
- /nba has switched all flairs to either the Lakers or Celtics (two of the most hated teams in the leagues who are also rivals with each other). Also, all Lakers flairs are now Celtics flairs and vice versa. And the sidebar pic is LeBron in a Celtics jersey.
- /whowouldwin has been acquired by The Walt Disney Company and is now only allowing family friendly posts involving characters that are owned by Disney. Link
- /theNetherlands has become /theNeanderthals and bans all words with more than 7 letters. Link? Maybe? idk
- /gryffindor, /hufflepuff, /ravenclaw, and /slytherin all swapped CSS for the day, turning each common room into a different one.
- /oddlysatisfying went private. (user editorial: "Not satisfying!")
- Daystrominstitute appears to have a universal translator failure. (<-- Star Trek nerd alert)
- /40klore has now embraced Chaos Undivided.
- KerbalSpaceProgram and EliteDangerous have swapped banners and styles, with the banners having been edited somewhat humorously in the theme of April Fools. (editor's note: it has not been verified whether or not the banner swap is actually humorous)
- brakebills and theorder decided to switch places.
- NFL is now a Maroon 5 sub
- nascar has replaced all flairs with a cat named Blaney. The cat was very controversial last year as it’s owner posted a picture of it every race day until he was barred from doing so. Blaney now makes his triumphant return.
- itookapicture - all submitted photos must be rotated by 180 degrees during our search for new Australian moderators.
- shitpostcrusaders has changed from a JoJos bizarre adventure sub into a Jojo Siwa sub
- GermanRap, the biggest sub for german rap, changed their subreddit-style and topics completly to a "Schlager Music/Popular Music/Volksmusic"-Subreddit. (editor's note: I don't know what any of that means)
- /thedivision/ and /anthem swapped
- talesfromcavesupport is going to be speaking like regular people instead of caveman speak
- scissoring (NSFW) posted a Public Service Announcement about the dangers of scissors Link
- traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns (or /traa for short) has decided their main subreddit does not have enough bees, and has created a secondary subreddit, literally /TraaButOnlyBees
- GoForGold has an April Fool’s Day post that informs everyone that it will hand out plush gophers instead of reddit gold Link
- startrekgifs has completely taken over by Harry Mudd and appropriately renamed /muddgifs. In CSS anyway.
- halo just announced the Master Chief Collection is coming to the Switch
- /archlinux and /linuxmint swapped
- ani_bm which is a hebrew memes sub whoes main premise is jokingly hating any language other than hebrew is now an English subreddit
- squaredcircle used to be for pro wrestling, now it's all about Temptation Island.
- aeiou is apparently doing something? "Leberkäs is like a huge hot sausage with the main use of putting in inside a bun to eat it in Austria." (editor's note: idgi)
- ayearofwarandpeace posts are in Russian today
- devilmaycry as become a page dedicated to dante voice actor
- Canada has become a sub for "Quebec and Greater Quebec"
- Forum_Democratie switched political parties for April fools'.
- brawlhalla and rivalsofaether are swapping subreddits
- HarryPotter is now Pigfarts-themed
- asheville has been set to private but links to something called thehotspot (basically the cesspool in 'cesspool of sin')
- justnoMIL is now all pet pictures
- /ThatLookedExpensive is only posting cheap items today
- piano is requiring all posts to be pictures of cats and dogs with a piano.
- BeautyGuruChatter is now JennaMarblesChatter
- AirForce has decided to prank people saying service members can have beards in uniform.. followed by a rick roll link. (editor's note: more like Chair Force amirite)
- The mods for eliteclub eternityclub and popularclub are shutting the subs down Link
- TheOrderTV and brakebills have reversed roles.
- CFB has replaced all their football related flairs with cartoons.
- The mods for DestinyTheGame are leaving for a forum and the rest are now in a faction war between the two community managers.
- halifax makes fun of their road construction Link
- emo: only real emo is allowed in emo: Link
- galaxybuds has it's banners changed to pictures of the airpods
- OverwatchUniversity has now decided that Apex Legends is the one true game, and is now an Apex sub.
- bonehurtingjuice has been taken over by the Grinch
- joshuhate has become a Joshu Higashikata love server.
- ffxiv has turned into the commission tower
- competitiveoverwatch now has Monte as Santa, with all users as Koreans
- reddevils made an announcement Link
- Brandon Sanderson meme subreddit cremposting turned into a "we lobe Moash" subreddit
- flume teased a new release from our lord and saviour link
- PrequelMemes is now only allowing memes from the Expanded Universe.
- languagelearning has made its language of the week Gibberish.
- lockpicking has banned Video posts in response to Article 13. Users must now describe their lockpicking through textual stories.
- vzla became full chavista/antiimperialist propaganda for today
- greenday is a nickleback sub for the day
- IsTodayFridayThe13th has told us that today is Friday the 13th
- aaaaaaacccccccce/ (NSFW) is PornHub themed and all the posts are set to nsfw.
- /baseball has switched to an old-timey baseball theme. Team flairs are switched to team logos for ~100 years ago, for any teams that are that old.
- gocommitdie and phantomforces have swapped
- rainbow6 is rainbow themed for the week with new challenges in game
- warframe is in comic sans, all pictures are upside down, and it slowly tilts to the right over time
- Naruto is only Sakura and ChoCho
- furry_irl is only posting meat
- politicalhumor is text posts only today, post title as tweet style 'humor'
- theoreticalphysics and /hypotheticalphysics merge
- StarWarsBattlefront has become anti-droids, declaring war on CISDidNothingWrong, and banning / cracking down on droid-related content
- SmashBrosUltimate has become Smash 4 themed
- collapse predicts an environmental utopia: link
- copypasta allows images now
- vaping (which is mainly for pictures) and the sister subreddit /electronic_cigarette (which is mainly advocacy) have switched rules
- splatoon is full of tf2 memes
- PokemonQuest) are a Pixelmon Sub now
- LosAngeles has released a downloadable meta RPG featuring its users. link
- uga and gatech said they are merging
- piracy released avengers endgame link
- vermont replaced their sub banner with a photo of a New Hampshire landmark.
- runescape has branded itself after Jira, the bug reporting system that places like Mojang use, because of memes that the players are QA testers for bugs that make it into the game.
- AteTheOnion is now requiring all posts to be transcribed.
- networking is now secured by WatchGuard! Link
- CLNN changed to CNN
- BokuNoMetaAcademia only has posts about one piece
- EnterTheGungeon stickied a post about The Binding of Isaac.
- comics - a bunch of comics have realistic eyes
- AMD and NVIDIA have swapped themes
- beatlescirclejerk and pinkfloydcirclejerk are having a meme war
- pokemon is doing a scavenger hunt
- nintendo is now Church of Gaben
- cursedimages is apparently a FNAF vore subreddit
- thanosdidnothingwrong is now jokerdidnothingwrong
- RWBY has become Live-Action
- hotwheels is now dedicated to burning cars.
- superman and batman switched
- dccomics became didiocomics
- WritingPrompts added a Magic School Bus theme
- arrow became a Hawkeye sub
- wallstreetbets is making everyone mods
- Persona5 is violently shaking. I'd guess this is a play on how the camera in-game shakes gently during combat.
- ProtectandServe is gone invite only after completing a task
- asexual is NSFW for the day.
- gmod has turned into roblox
- lostredditors has turned into /Ooer, all posts have to be titled lost_irl, and posts that would normally violate rule 3b are being posted.
- fivenightsatfreddys gave freddy a sans eye and made bad teasers for a fake official game
- SonicTheHedgehog is focusing on Sonally for the day.
- nosleep mods have moved it to nosleepredux for today.
- fwob is now game grumps themed
- raimimemes is allowing any Spider-Man memes but Raimi.
- bowling has become a subreddit dedicated to everything bowl related
- Politics did an AMA with a dude who voice-acted George Washington one time link
- dontstarve changed everybody's flairs to salmon.
- threshmains became a janna main subreddit
- gamingcirclejerk did something similar to games link
- LAGalaxy pranked the entire sub by making us think we resigned a highly unpopular player.
- AskHistorians is doing fake answers
- BJJ has a resident "BJJ doctor" who is prescribing the most insightful tips to everyday problems.
- /RowlingWritings (a subreddit for reading and discussing J.K. Rowling's lesser known Harry Potter writings) posted a piece of fanfic. Link
- Nintendo turned Kirby into a cube
- You can play Snakes Google Maps app
- Corsair creates game launcher to launch your game launchers Link
- Pornhub announced Baterade (NSFW) Link
- ITPro.tv is offering a gag certification for April fool's. You do have to provide an email address to receive it, just fyi. Link
- PC Gaming Wiki rebranding to Epic Gaming Wiki Link
- Webjet doing $1 Brexit flights from UK to Australia. Link
- XHamster Coffee Shops (NSFW) Link
- Google introduced a screen cleaner feature in their Files app. Link
- Google's prank this year is Google tulip Link
- Nvidia has their own voice assistant, R.O.N. Link
- Animelist prank with the new internet law Link (editor's note: maybe? I didn't read this one, so idk)
- Imgur is doing a "Meh vote" Link
- KnowYourMeme is doing a
Live Meme Gameshow LinkMeme Hunt link (editor's note: corrected by KYM themselves)
- https://www.ableton.com/ "The Rechorder"
- The scp wiki has introduced The Bearitage Collection Link
- World of tanks support E-Tanks now Link
- After a 2 year hiatus from joke articles (with instead the home page being changed), Super Mario Wiki summarized a new lore video released by Nintendo of UK Link
- Adblock has now become a game dev studio, and has a mini tower defence game on their site. Link
- Ooni’s scent of pizza perfume Link
- tumblr has created a blog called Memories which is a bot that makes awful textposts that contain your embarrassing old tags, the text changes and is personalised for every user. also there's no way to find the blog unless someone has reblogged from it and it shows up like a virus on your dash. Link
- ThinkGeek is selling a Kirby Roomba (among other things) Link
- The danganrompa wiki is now sponsored by Fanta link
- Newgrounds turned to EUgrounds and they block all content so the whole site is unusable. link
- Pinknews.com: JK Rowling announces Harry Potter bisexual spinoff books Link
- Philo (television streaming service) now allows you to subscribe to a free trial via fax Link
- Timex has discovered the 25th hour Link
- Bon apetit's YouTube channel released a 30 minute ASMR video with all their hosts and announced shifting their content to food based ASMR from recipe videos to "pay the bills" link
- Wikipedia is always in on the joke but in a humble manner; on the front page, you can find funny links in the "did you know?" section.
- The Team Fortress Wiki mainpage is now a bootleg version of itself Link
- Good Mythical Morning reviewed some invisible stuff link
- Binging with Babish Andrew made jelly donuts from Pokemon link
- Chegg.com has introduced “Chegg excuses” where they email your professor and get you doctors notes
- Rivals of Aether is releasing a new game link
- RetailMeNot announced Dealchella, the first-ever music festival for couponers. Artists like Taylor Thrift, Lady BOGO and Dealmau5 are expected: link
- XKCD is doing Emojidome where users vote on emojis that have been pitted against each out in a bracket (March Madness style). link
- REI is now offering adventure excursions for pets link