Hack pES 2020 Mega Kitserver Pack v1 AIO Season 2020-2020
Offer 18/05/2020 UEFA EURO. Include PESEDIT Patch - Include DLC & version - Complete Winter Transfers - New stats, age, number. Next Season Patch 2020 + Update V1.0 - PES 2020 11/16/2020 Next Season Patch 2020 For PES 2020. Support Artificial intelligence.
- PES 2020 Update 1.05 Patch Details for PS4 & Xbox One
- Winning Eleven 9 Winter Transfers Season 2020/2020
- Serial Key Generator - Free download and software reviews
- PES 6 Option File Season 2020/2020 [ Non-Patch
- MATLAB R2020a Crack + Activation Key Full Version Free
- COMPANY CHECK LTD - Overview (free company information
- (PES 2020) PTE Patch 6.0 Final (Unofficial by Del Choc
- PES 2020 - New Faces Pack #1 JPL For PC - DOWNLOAD FREE MODS
- PES 2020 Next Season Patch 2020 v2.0 - PES Patch
6 Best Sites to Find Serial Keys for Any Software 2020
Video Tutorial Cara Download dan Instalasi Game eFootball PES 2020 Lite Dengan Metode Crack Bypass: KLIK DISINI PES 2020 Option File Update 16/11/2020 For EvoWeb Patch 8.0 PES 2020 Mega Facepack AIO For Smoke Patch. Version Rating: 5 / 5, 2 ratings. PES 2020 RT Mega Facepack 2020 AIO (3500+ Faces) + Update V5. The game brings back several features such as voice acting and a 2.5D graphic style from previous games throughout.
Gaming - Tesco Groceries
Managing Pulseless Electrical Activity
PES 2020 Serie A + B Mega Facepack New player face & hair by various Facemaker. PES Patch - Updates For Pro Evolution Soccer. Next Season Patch 2020 + Update V1.0 - PES 2020 - PES Patches. Fifa17 Activation key.
- PES 2020 PC Game Full Version Free Download
- PES 2020 Kitpack v.FINAL AIO Season 2020/2020 by Glauber
- New Method PES 2020 Crack Bypass Offline DLC 6.00
- Football Manager Kits
- PES 2020 Mega Kitserver Pack 1.1 Update Season 2020-2020
- PES 2020 & PES 2020 Mega Kitpack V1.0 AIO Update Season
- PES 2020 Option File (OF) Update Transfers Season 2020/2020
- PES 2020-CPY - CPY & SKIDROW GAMES
- Download Cracks, Keygens, View Serial numbers for any
- PES 2020 Mega Kit-server National Teams by Fallons - PES Patch
Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 (PES 20) Download APK + OBB Data
DLS 2020 Mega Mod Legends 2020 all will not be disappointed after playing this DLS 2020 Mega Mod Legends 2020, For those who want to try to play, download the. EFootball PES 2020 Crack PC CPY Codex Torrent Download. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Mega Faces Repack (22 GB) + Update 1 - PES 2020 & PES 2020.
PES 2020 - PES Patch - PES Patch - Updates For Pro
Download Patch PTE 1.0. Wi-Fi is strongly recommended. Download Cracks, Keygens, View Serial numbers for any program? GTA 5 CD Key Generator - Grand Theft Auto V free key see post.
Activation code pES 2020 Next Season Patch 2020 Season 2020-2020 - PES IDN
PES Vicen Patch Update End Season, musim terbaru /, latest, 16/17, final, full, pro evolution soccer, pes13, pc, pes. Today is a good day, PES fans! EFootball PES 2020 LITE: Out Now! https://torgline26.ru/download/?file=650. Pro Evolution Soccer (PES 2020) CD Keygen his comment is here.
EFootball PES 2020 Online Option File V1 for PC and PS4
For enjoying the game, the players can see their single player and multiplayer modes. If you do have internet access, follow the instructions for signing in or entering a serial number. RupamRane April 8, 2020 at 1: 19 AM. This comment has been removed by the author. Patch PTE 1.0 Gameplay (Online) The PTE Patch 1.0 is compatible with Online (Default Online in PTE program).
- Get eFootball PES 2020 LITE - Microsoft Store
- DriverToolkit 184.108.40.206 License Keys with Emails 2020 – Free
- FIFA 20 Crack PC All Torrent Full Game Free Download 
- PES 2020 Bypass found: CrackWatch
- INSTALL ICMP PATCH 3.0 AIO + FIX 3.1 - PES 2020
- Serial Number Download - Smart Serials: Your serial
Patch fIFA 20 License Activation Key ... - Serial Key Activation
This PES 2020 OF V1 is compatible for the Online Modes in the Original PES 2020 game (as well as the other Exhibition, ML and BAL offline modes). Autodesk Maya 2020.3 x64 Full Crack (1.8 Gb) Mega. PES 2020 - myClub ARSENAL Squad $4.99 eFootball PES 2020 - myClub FC. FIFA 20, Borderlands 3, PES 2020: TEN biggest games launching in September AS summer winds down, there's plenty of gaming to be done on all platforms.
Keygen pES 2020 Mega Facepack Shopee Liga 1 (460 Faces
To download the PTE Patch 6.0 you need to choose 1 single link of Mediafire or 2 Winrar parts from Mega links. Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 proved without a doubt that PES is poised to give FIFA. FIFA 2020 Activation Code is also with game files are available for download. Download & Play eFootball PES 2020 on PC & Mac (Emulator).
PES 2020 Official Patch 1.08.00 + Data Pack 8.00
FIFA 19 beta key generator!
The Tesla Bull Case in Brief
I have no financial position in Tesla at this point in time and no interest in initiating one within the next month.
IntroductionThere seems to be a strong sentiment among some that Tesla is vastly overvalued, and that the current stock price is completely unrooted in reality. I understand the viewpoint, but don't really share the belief. That's not particularly surprising as I consider myself a Tesla optimist. I decided to present in brief the case for Tesla's valuation as I understand it.
Overvalued?Tesla's current market capitalisation appears to be grossly overvalued, especially when compared to their peers in the automotive sector as these charts so clearly illustrate.
In fact, the charts actually understate things as Tesla's market cap currently seats at around $464 billion. You could add another Daimler to the US and EU listed companies and they would still have a lower market capitalisation than Tesla.
This really is the case for Tesla being overvalued: it's automotive revenues is many times it's current market capitalisation. Per MarketWatch, Tesla's trailing PE is 978.44, so it's not as if Tesla is especially profitable either.
On a fundamentals basis, Tesla appears to be grossly overvalued.
GrowthThe above chart doesn't necessarily indicate that Tesla's current market capitalisation is an extremely speculative bubble that could burst soon, but more that Tesla is not valued based on its current financial situation. Tesla is valued as an extreme growth company, and it's growth over the past five years bears this out.
|Year||Revenue (USD millions)||Growth (%)|
To contextualise this, here's Tesla's trailing CAGR:
|Time span||CAGR (%)|
The first two quarters of 2020 were battered by a pandemic (Tesla factories faced lockdowns due to the pandemic), and as a result are somewhat of an exception. There were no lockdowns during Q3.
Looking at Tesla's Q3 results, we see that the formidable growth story continues;
|Q3 2019||Q3 2020||Growth (%)|
|Automotive Revenues (USD millions)||5,353||7,611||42|
|Storage Deployed (MW)||477||759||59|
|Total Revenue (USD millions)||6,303||8,771||39|
Wall Street seems to expect the growth story to continue. Per Market Insider, here are the consensus analyst estimates for the next five years:
|Year||Revenue (USD Millions)||Growth (%)|
I personally think that analyst consensus estimates are significantly underestimating Tesla's growth. In particular their figures for 2020 seem off by $2 billion or more. Analyst estimates for Q3 2020 were off by $495 million, and the estimate of $9,884M for Q4 seems off by around $1,500M (assuming Tesla meets the 180K delivery target) without accounting for the recognition of any deferred revenue. Tesla had $1,258M in deferred revenue at the end of Q3.
This may seem optimistic, but you're welcome to hold me to do this on January 28th 2021.
Despite their (potential) underestimation of Tesla, analysts expect a 5 year CAGR in 2024 of 33%. Tesla is expected to continue to show formidable growth to the end of the decade.
Tesla would execute on this formidable growth story through capital expenditure. They will build numerous service centres and gigafactories. The goal is to have giga factories on all 6 economic continents (with some continents having several factories) in order to lower the expenses involved in distributing the cars and to streamline logistics. Currently, Tesla is building two new gigafactories in Berlin and Austin and is currently expanding Giga Shanghai.
An inherent assumption is that the market has the demand to absorb all this extra supply. Many states have committed to phasing out ICE vehicles.
Around 13 states have committed to phasing out ICE vehicles on or before 2030. Over the coming decade, the EV total addressable market is projected to grow to 27 million by 2030 (at a CAGR of 21%). This again seems a bit too conservative. EV sales were down in the first half of 2020 (due to the pandemic), but in July sales grew 77% YoY. Some states have also pulled forward their timelines for phasing out fossil fuels since the forecast was initially made.
Tesla would face stiff competition going forward, but the total addressable market would grow fast enough to absorb all of Tesla's growth in supply if they can successfully market their vehicles. The risk here is that Tesla would fail to execute not that the total addressable market isn't large enough.
As an optimist, I'm fine betting on Tesla's ability to execute.
Access to Capital
To fund the massive expansion expected of them, Tesla would need to spend a lot on capital expenditure. Fortunately, access to capital is not a problem for Tesla.
- Tesla's cash on hand at the end of Q3 2020 was $14.5 billion.
- Per their 10Q filing this is already sufficient to fund their capex needs up to 2023.
- Free cash flow for the quarter was $1,395M.
- Giving their current market capitalisation ($464 billion) and the mandatory demand from index funds on their inclusion ($60 billion), Tesla has an opportunity to raise $10 - $20 billion in a new capital raise.
- A $20 billion raise would give them enough cash on hand at the end of 2020 to finance their expansion plans for several years going forward.
- Free cash flow is expected to rise going forward:
- In Q3 there was a 234% increase QoQ and a 276% increase YoY.
- Tesla has been seeing increased efficiency of capital expenditures.
MarginsAnother component of the Tesla bull case is that in addition to hyper growth in revenues, Tesla's profit margins would also rise significantly over the next decade. This is readily apparent if we look at Tesla's past four quarters.
Source (Tesla Investor Relations)
Automotive gross margins have steadily risen from 22.8% a year ago to 25.4% last quarter and seem set to continue their upwards trajectory. Total gross margins have risen from 18.9% to 23.5%. There are good reasons to expect the rise to continue and maybe even accelerate going forward:
- Manufacturing Efficiencies
- Network Services
As Tesla continues to ramp up production and innovate, they will be able to drive down the manufacturing cost of their vehicles, benefit even further from economies of scale (both in their production and their supply lines as EV demand heats up globally). Tesla's capital expenditure will become even more efficient; they will be able to squeeze out more manufacturing capacity, from the same amount of capital expenditures.
Tesla's rise in capex efficiency is apparent when you compare their capex expenditure in 2020 (construction of Giga Berlin, Giga Texas, Fremont Model Y ramp, and expansion of Giga Shanghai) to capex expenditure in 2017 (Fremont Model 3 ramp).
Despite the lower capex in 2020, Tesla is building a lot more cars.
In addition to the aforementioned favourable trends, there are concrete reasons to expect Tesla to perform very well on the capex efficiency front over the next decade. At Tesla's battery day, Tesla laid out a roadmap to drastic increases in efficiency.
Source (Tesla Investor Relations)
Tesla is forecasting a 69%!!! increase in capex efficiency in the coming years.
Furthermore, the cost of batteries is forecast to fall by as much as 56%. Batteries are a significant component of the total cost, and the reduction in the cost of batteries would further improve Tesla's margins.
Aside from batteries, and capex efficiency, Tesla should also be able to drive down the cost of manufacturing other components of their electric cars due to Wright's Law.
While Tesla would pass on some of these cost savings to the consumer, they wouldn't pass on all of them. This is evidenced by Tesla's improved margins in 2020 despite several price cuts.
Tesla's network services are included with their automotive revenues, but represent a novel high margin business that isn't part of the traditional automotive playbook. Using Tesla's fleet as the platform, Tesla can sell software products, subscriptions and other services to their customers. The recurring revenue of subscriptions in particular is a cause for optimism (especially given the potential high margins).
Tesla's existing products:
- Full Self Driving: $10,000
- Enhanced Autopilot: $4,000
- This isn't currently available was previously an option
- Acceleration Boosts
- Model 3: $2,000
- Model Y: $2,000
- Premium Connectivity: $10/month
- Full Self Driving: ???
- Reportedly coming soon
Beyond Traditional Automotive RevenuesIt's a common statement among Tesla bulls that Tesla is not just an automaker. In my experience sceptics tend to be annoyed by this and (rightly) point out that the supermajority of Tesla's revenue comes from traditional automotive endeavours (selling their cars). While this is true now, it's not necessarily the case 10 years from now, and there's reason to believe that traditional automotive activities may no longer constitute a majority of Tesla's revenue, and may represent an even smaller portion of Tesla's profits.
I'll cover some other businesses of Tesla's that are poised to grow over the next 10 years:
- The aforementioned Network Services
Tesla's energy business is poised to benefit substantially from the shift towards renewable power sources. In particular, Tesla's battery storage businesses stands a lot to gain. Per the Financial Times, total energy storage capacity would grow rapidly over the coming decade to over 700 Gwh by 2030.
Source (Financial Times)
The total addressable market is once again large enough to soak up hyper growth from Tesla over the next decade. Musk himself has stated that he expects Tesla's energy business to be as large as their automotive business long term (a reminder that Tesla's targeted end state is 20 million cars per year).
A refresher on Tesla Energy's available products:
- Tesla solar panels: $1.49/watt (after incentives)
- Solar Roof
- Battery Storage
- Power Wall (residential)
- Power Pack (commercial)
- Mega Pack (utility scale)
If Tesla can sufficiently advance their autonomy technology, they may finally be able to launch their autonomous ridesharing network. While Tesla's autonomy technology is currently not yet up to par for this application, their ongoing beta has been rapidly improving with weekly updates. The beta testers have been reporting significant improvements in capability since it was rolled out a month ago.
The bet is that Tesla would be able to reach superhuman driving capability before 2025. Their location agnostic approach would let them scale up operations much more quickly than geofenced competitors (e.g. Waymo).
Tesla collates extensive data regarding vehicle usage and the driving patterns of their customers. Combined with their driver assist software, Tesla should be in a privileged position regarding risk assessments for Tesla customers. Using their abundant available data, Tesla may be able to prepare the most compelling insurance package for a sizable fraction of Tesla drivers.
Tesla insurance may also have a synergistic relationship with Tesla's warranty processing and service centres. Tesla insurance customers may be offered discounts on service that wouldn't be available to customers of other insurance providers.
ExpectationsFor public accountability purposes, I'll register my Tesla expectations for this year, next year and 2025. I'm not a financial analyst or otherwise particularly financially savvy, so I'll keep it pretty simple. I'll report my 25% - 75% confidence interval on the following metrics:
- Vehicle deliveries
- Total revenue
|2020 Revenue (USD millions)||30,000||36,000|
|2021 Revenue (USD millions)||48,000||78,000|
|2025 Revenue (USD millions)||135,000||350,000|
The growing variation in the interquartile range is a representation of my growing uncertainty about the business.
I have neither a price target for $TSLA nor concrete expectations for its stock price (I've said in public before that $TSLA might go to $200 before going to $600).
I simply believe that Tesla will demonstrate hyper growth over the next decade and have a > 10 year investment horizon, so I would be comfortable investing in $TSLA using dollar cost averaging.
Closing RemarksMany are dubious regarding Tesla's ability to deliver on the formidable vision outlined above. There are certainly numerous risks that may challenge Tesla's ability to deliver on hyper growth. However, as mentioned above, the main challenge to the hypergrowth narrative is execution risks. Fundamentally, it's a question of if Tesla can execute on the vision presented above. Giving their formidable track record so far (and the comparatively less than impressive records of the sceptics), I'm willing to bet that they can.
While I have no financial position in $TSLA, I'm sort of an anomalous case. I only became interested in investing a couple of months ago, and I decided to defer any investments I would make until January 2021 to mitigate exposure to political risks. If I did have a portfolio, I'd expect $TSLA would feature in it (probably at around a 10% initial weighting).
Black Friday Sale @ PlayStation PSN UK - Yakuza Kiwami £4.79 Resident Evil 3 £16.49 Control Ultimate Edition £16.49 PES 2021 £16.74 + MORE
- 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim PS4 £33.49
- A.O.T. 2 PS4 £24.99
- A.O.T. 2 Deluxe Edition PS4 £42.49
- A.O.T. 2: Final Battle PS4 £38.49
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown PS4 £15.99
- A Fisherman's Tale PS4 £5.99
- Amnesia: Rebirth PS4 £17.99
- Apex Legends — Bloodhound Edition PS4 £11.69
- Apex Legends — Lifeline Edition PS4 £11.69
- Apex Legends — Octane Edition PS4 £11.69
- A Plague Tale: Innocence PS4 £13.49
- Arizona Sunshine PS4 £12.20
- Arizona Sunshine — Deluxe Edition PS4 £18.49
- Ark: Survival Evolved Explorer's Edition PS4 £16.49
- Ark: Survival Evolved PS4 £7.99
- Ark: Survival Evolved Season Pass PS4 £12.94
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey — Deluxe Edition PS4 £16.07
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey — Ultimate Edition PS4 £25.75
- Assassin's Creed Origins — Deluxe Edition PS4 £12.59
- Assassin's Creed Origins — Gold Edition PS4 £18.74
- Assetto Corsa Competizione PS4 £17.49
- Atelier Ryza: Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £41.99
- Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness And The Secret Hideout PS4 £34.99
- Batman: Return To Arkham PS4 £10.49
- Battlefield V Definitive Edition PS4 £21.99
- Bayonetta And Vanquish 10Th Anniversary Bundle PS4 £17.49
- Black Desert: Conqueror Edition PS4 £31.99
- Black Desert: Explorer Edition PS4 £15.99
- Black Desert: Traveler Edition PS4 £9.99
- Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night PS4 £13.99
- Borderlands 3 PS4 &PS5 PS5, PS4 £16.79
- Boxvr PS4 £9.99
- Budget Cuts PS4 £13.99
- Catherine: Full Body Deluxe Edition PS4 £17.99
- Catherine: Full Body PS4 £15.74
- Cities: Skylines — Mayor's Edition PS4 £21.24
- Cities: Skylines — PlayStation 4 Edition PS4 £8.74
- Cities: Skylines — Premium Edition 2 PS4 £13.74
- Code Vein Deluxe Edition PS4 £28.99
- Control: Ultimate Edition PS4 £16.49
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time PS4 £38.99
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled PS4 £12.24
- Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled — Nitros Oxide Edition PS4 £19.24
- Crysis Remastered PS4 £16.24
- Cuphead PS4 £11.99
- Darksiders Genesis PS4 £13.99
- Dark Souls: Remastered PS4 £10.49
- Dead Or Alive 6 PS4 £16.49
- Dead Or Alive 6 Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £20.99
- Destroy All Humans! PS4 £24.49
- Devil May Cry 5 PS4 £15.99
- Devil May Cry HD Collection And 4Se Bundle PS4 £19.99
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection PS4 £16.49
- Disintegration PS4 £12.49
- Doa6 Season Pass 3 PS4 £49.49
- Doom Eternal Deluxe Edition PS4 £26.39
- Doom Eternal Standard Edition PS4 £18.14
- Dragon Ball Fighterz — Fighterz Edition PS4 £10.49
- Dragon Ball Fighterz — Ultimate Edition PS4 £15.99
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 And 2 Bundle PS4 £11.99
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot PS4 £29.99
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Ultimate Edition PS4 £37.49
- Dreams PS4 £17.49
- Dying Light PS4 £9.44
- Efootball Pes 2021 Season Update Arsenal Edition PS4 £20.09
- Efootball Pes 2021 Season Update Fc Barcelona Edition PS4 £20.09
- Efootball Pes 2021 Season Update Fc Bayern München Edition PS4 £20.09
- Efootball Pes 2021 Season Update Juventus Edition PS4 £20.09
- Efootball Pes 2021 Season Update Manchester United Edition PS4 £20.09
- Efootball Pes 2021 Season Update Standard Edition PS4 £16.74
- F1 2020 PS4 £27.49
- F1 2020 — Deluxe Schumacher Edition PS4 £32.49
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout PS4 £12.79
- Fallout 4: Game Of The Year Edition PS4 £15.83
- Fallout 76 PS4 £11.54
- FIFA 21 Beckham Edition PS4 And PS5 PS4 £32.99
- FIFA 21 Champions Edition PS4 And PS5 PS4 £35.19
- FIFA 21 Ultimate Edition PS4 And PS5 PS4 £44.99
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £49.49
- Final Fantasy VII Remake PS4 £39.59
- Final Fantasy XIV Online — Complete Collector's Edition PS4 £37.49
- Final Fantasy XIV Online — Complete Edition PS4 £22.49
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered PS4 £6.24
- Ghost Of Tsushima: Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £48.74
- Ghost Of Tsushima PS4 £39.04
- Ghostrunner PS4 £18.74
- God Eater 3 PS4 £13.99
- God Of War PS4 £7.99
- Gorn PS4 £11.99
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus PS4 £34.99
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus — Character Pass Set PS4 £45.49
- Granblue Fantasy: Versus — Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £59.49
- Grand Theft Auto V Premium Online Edition PS4 £12.59
- Greedfall PS4 £13.49
- Hitman 2 PS4 £12.09
- Hitman 2 — Gold Edition PS4 £15.99
- Hitman HD Enhanced Collection PS4 £14.99
- Hitman — Game Of The Year Edition PS4 £9.99
- Hunt: Showdown PS4 £17.49
- Judgment PS4 £19.99
- Jump Force PS4 £15.99
- Jump Force — Ultimate Edition PS4 £24.99
- Just Cause 4 — Complete Edition PS4 £13.74
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance PS4 £9.99
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition PS4 £13.99
- Kingdom Hearts All-In-One Package PS4 £26.99
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix PS4 £15.99
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue PS4 £15.83
- Kingdom Hearts III PS4 £16.49
- Kingdoms Of Amalur: Re-Reckoning PS4 £22.74
- Kingdoms Of Amalur: Re-Reckoning — Fate Edition PS4 £29.24
- Labyrinth Life Deluxe Edition PS4 £40.59
- Labyrinth Life PS4 £27.99
- Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham PS4 £7.99
- Lego Marvel's Avengers Deluxe Edition PS4 £13.24
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 PS4 £11.99
- Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens Deluxe Edition PS4 £13.24
- M.A.C.E. Space Shooter PS4 £3.99
- Madden NFL 21 PS4 And PS5 PS4 £32.99
- Madden NFL 21 Deluxe Edition PS4 And PS5 PS4 £35.19
- Madden NFL 21 Mvp Edition PS4 And PS5 PS4 £44.99
- Mafia: Definitive Edition PS4 £26.24
- Mafia: Trilogy PS4 £39.99
- Maneater PS4 &PS5 PS5, PS4 £22.74
- Marvel's Avengers: Deluxe Edition PS4 £37.49
- Marvel's Avengers: Exclusive Digital Edition PS4 £32.49
- Marvel's Avengers PS4 £29.99
- Marvel's Iron Man VR: Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £35.99
- Marvel's Iron Man VR PS4 £26.24
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Game Of The Year Edition PS4 £26.99
- Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite — Standard Edition PS4 £8.74
- Mega Man Zero/Zx Legacy Collection PS4 £16.24
- Metro Exodus PS4 £11.54
- Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor Legion Edition PS4 £7.99
- Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition PS4 £17.49
- MLB The Show 20 Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £29.59
- MLB The Show 20 Mvp Edition PS4 £21.45
- MLB The Show 20 [Eu] PS4 £8.99
- Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Maxiboost On PS4 £33.74
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition Digital Deluxe PS4 £31.49
- Monster Truck Championship PS4 £26.24
- Monster Truck Championship Rebel Hunter Edition PS4 £33.74
- Mortal Shell PS4 £19.99
- Motorbike Racing Bundle PS4 £16.24
- Mx Nitro: Unleashed PS4 £2.24
- NBA 2K21 PS4 £29.99
- Necromunda: Underhive Wars PS4 £23.09
- Need For Speed Heat Deluxe Edition PS4 £21.69
- Need For Speed Heat PS4 £17.39
- Need For Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered PS4 £26.24
- NHL 21 PS4 £32.99
- NHL 21 Deluxe Edition PS4 £34.99
- NHL 21 Great Eight Edition PS4 £44.79
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom — The Prince's Edition PS4 £15.39
- Nioh 2 PS4 £31.34
- Nioh 2 Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £50.24
- Nioh – Complete Edition PS4 £17.49
- No Man's Sky PS4 &PS5 PS5, PS4 £19.99
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 Deluxe Edition PS4 £38.49
- Othercide PS4 £22.10
- Overwatch: Legendary Edition PS4 £16.49
- Paladins Champions Pack PS4 £8.24
- Paladins Digital Deluxe Edition 2019 + 2020 PS4 £24.99
- Paladins Season Pass 2019 + 2020 PS4 £16.49
- Paper Beast PS4 £12.49
- Persona 5 Royal PS4 £24.99
- Persona 5 Royal Ultimate Edition PS4 £42.49
- Pga Tour 2K21 PS4 £32.99
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy PS4 £13.49
- Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville PS4 £8.74
- Playerunknown's Battlegrounds PS4 £8.24
- Project Cars 3 PS4 £39.99
- Project Cars 3 Deluxe Edition PS4 £57.99
- Raccoon City Edition PS4 £25.99
- Remothered: Broken Porcelain PS4 £16.24
- Resident Evil 2 PS4 £13.99
- Resident Evil 3 PS4 £16.49
- Resident Evil 7 Biohazard PS4 £7.99
- Ride 4 PS4 £34.99
- Ride 4 — Special Edition PS4 £52.49
- Risk Of Rain 2 PS4 £11.99
- Saints Row: The Third Remastered PS4 £17.49
- Sakuna: Of Rice And Ruin — Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £39.99
- Sakura Wars PS4 £24.99
- Samurai Warriors 4 Empires PS4 £17.99
- Shadow Of The Tomb Raider Definitive Edition PS4 £12.49
- Skater XL PS4 £24.49
- Skyrim Special Edition + Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. Bundle PS4 £22.39
- Smite Digital Deluxe Edition 2020 PS4 £25.99
- Smite Season Pass 2020 PS4 £21.74
- Snowrunner PS4 £26.99
- Snowrunner — Premium Edition PS4 £40.19
- Spongebob Squarepants: Battle For Bikini Bottom — Rehydrated PS4 £17.49
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy PS4 £12.24
- Star Wars: Squadrons PS4 £21.69
- Star Wars Battlefront II: Celebration Edition PS4 £13.99
- Star Wars Battlefront II PS4 £9.99
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order PS4 £25.79
- Stellaris: Console Edition — Deluxe Edition PS4 £12.49
- Stellaris: Console Edition — Standard Edition PS4 £8.24
- Stranded Deep PS4 £10.39
- Street Fighter V: Champion Edition PS4 £16.24
- Streets Of Rage 4 PS4 £13.99
- Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris PS4 £39.99
- Tales Of Berseria PS4 £7.99
- Tennis World Tour 2 PS4 £22.49
- Tennis World Tour 2 Ace Edition PS4 £28.99
- The Catch: Carp And Coarse — Deluxe Edition PS4 £14.99
- The Crew 2 Standard Edition PS4 £11.99
- The Division 2 Warlords Of New York PS4 £14.99
- The Division 2 — Warlords Of New York Ultimate Edition PS4 £19.79
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor Collector's Edition PS4 £24.74
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor PS4 £18.14
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition PS4 £15.99
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR PS4 £15.83
- The Jackbox Party Pack 7 PS4 £18.74
- The Last Of Us Part II Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £40.29
- The Last Of Us Part II PS4 £31.34
- The Last Of Us Remastered PS4 £7.99
- The Lego Movie 2 Videogame PS4 £15.74
- The Outer Worlds PS4 £16.49
- The Sims 4 PS4 £8.74
- The Sims 4 Plus Cats And Dogs Bundle PS4 £33.74
- The Walking Dead: Saints And Sinners — Standard Edition PS4 £23.09
- The Walking Dead: Saints And Sinners — Tourist Edition Upgrade PS4 £5.59
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game Of The Year Edition PS4 £10.49
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition PS4 £7.49
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Ultimate Edition PS4 £27.99
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 PS4 £29.99
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 — Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £34.99
- Trails Of Cold Steel III Digital Deluxe Edition PS4 £48.74
- Train Sim World 2 PS4 £19.99
- Tt Isle Of Man: Ride On The Edge 2 PS4 £19.99
- UFC 4 PS4 £38.39
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Digital Edition PS4 £7.99
- Warface: Breakout – Ultimate Edition PS4 £14.79
- Wasteland 3 PS4 £34.99
- Watch Dogs: Legion PS4 &PS5 PS5, PS4 £38.99
- Watch Dogs: Legion — Gold Edition PS4 &PS5 PS5, PS4 £63.74
- Wolfenstein: Alt History Collection PS4 £36.99
- Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot PS4 £4.49
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood — Deluxe Edition PS4 £10.49
- World War Z PS4 £7.49
- World War Z — Goty Edition PS4 £17.99
- WRC 9 Deluxe Edition Fia World Rally Championship PS4 &PS5 PS5, PS4 £28.99
- WRC 9 Fia World Rally Championship PS4 &PS5 PS5, PS4 £24.99
- Wreckfest: Drive Hard. Die Last. PS4 £16.49
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds PS4 £20.99
- Yakuza 6: The Song Of Life PS4 £10.39
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 PS4 £10.39
- Yakuza Kiwami PS4 £4.79
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy Of The Duelist: Link Evolution PS4 £13.19
This deal can be found on hotukdeals via this link: https://ift.tt/38YBR81