- Download OBDScope v1 21 serial number generator, crack or
- Microsoft Download Centre: Windows, Office, Xbox & more
- Not able to install Framework 1.1 on Windows 10
- 3ds emulator v1.1.2 bios download trend: R4 3DS Emulator
- Download MSM Download Tool 4.0.58 Latest For Oppo
- Covid-19: Are chest compressions an aerosol generating
- Miracle Box Crack 2.58 100% Tested Free Download
- Arturia - Your Experience, Your Sound
Zenerchi v1.0 GAME by Lz0 crack is available
MSN GameTabs is a free unofficial add-on program for Microsoft MSN Messenger 7.0 or 7.5. Free CSS has 3124 free website templates coded using HTML & CSS in its gallery. Help - Returns and refunds. Msn hacker 2020 v1.1. Update 9/30/2020: We've retested the X900H's ability to display proper chroma 4: 4: 4 in all picture modes. Step03 Flash Firmware Using Oppo MSMDownload Tool 2020. Download Gmail hotmail password hacker v1 rar from [HOST] (98 KB), Gmail yahoo facebook hotmail password hacker software from [HOST] (40 KB) free from TraDownload.
- Downloader for Android - APK Download
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 - Free download and
- Peacock TV APP: Download Latest Version (UPDATED 2020)
- Wotawallysbits - N. Lincolnshire Route
- Email Translator v1.1 - Microsoft Community
Keygen [Free Download] The Amazing Spider Man APK + OBB v1.2.3e 2020
What's new: API: Optional SecondPassOnLoad(), enabled by SecondPass variable; API: IsModPresent() to return true if other mod is present and enabled Fixed checking version format when creating/updating metadata "Fixed" split second main menu audio if you have disabled it (TG should fix that not me, but whatever). MSN GameTabs v1.1 SCREENSHOT MSN Game Tabs - Addicting Games in MSN Messenger. IE7pro Save Page to Image Flexible and easy-to-use tool that. RS Lead Prospector Premium v3.37 Lifetime Cracked https://torgline26.ru/download/?file=651. MSP hack with no survey released in 2020 works great with the latest Android and iOS devices. V1.1 XBox Fully Cracked By. Free social club.dll for v126.96.36.199 for gta 5 Download.
Get TV Guide+ - Microsoft Store en-GB
Free Kawaks Ultra Plus v + KOF (3rd Strike Of Orochi Hack) (1) free Kingdoms of Camelot: Battle for the North Hack Cheat (2) free Kings Road Hack Tool (1) free Knights and Dragons Hack for Android/iOS (1) free Last Chaos Hack (1) free Le Crack et Hack de Assassins Creed 3 (1) free League Of Legends 3 FREE Riot Points Generator (2). This article provides methods to solve the issue that Internet Explorer can't access certain websites and provides solutions. Type what you are looking for in the box bellow, hit search and download it from [HOST]! Msp hacker extreme edition v, msp hacker for vip, msp hacker francais, msp hacker free download, msp hacker game, msp hacker gratuit, msp hacker gratuit, msp hacker gratuit telecharger, msp hacker hacked me, msp hacker hasel, msp hacker hesap calma, msp hacker hilesi, msp hacker hunters, msp hacker hunting, msp hacker in. Bug fixes for Android 10 and 2020 Google Chromecast with Google TV. Downloader Tags. GPU Compatibility: Starting from: NVIDIA GeForce 8 Series, ATI Radeon HD2000 Series, and Intel HD Graphics 2020 Series. Gui 0.3 serial keygen: Dark Shader V1 serials keygen: Divx Mobiola Player-v1 serials maker: F1 2020 Rfactor Track Pack V1 serials maker: Splash Pro Ex V1 serial keygen: 3d Mahjong Deluxe The Whole World In 3d V1 serial number maker: Xilisoft Multiple Desktops V1 serial number keygen.
Search results: : msn password v1 6 (4)
Windows live messenger 8.1 free download. All Genres; Allowed Gear. Our results are updated in real-time and rated by our users. Publish Date: 2020-10-06. MSN Password Hacker - helps to get your own MSN password back Hack your own MSN passwords instantly! If you don't know what MovieStarPlanet is, then sit back, grab some coffee, and get ready to rid a bit about the game. ATI Bacteria Screensaver for Windows - Screensavers Planet https://torgline26.ru/download/?file=650.
Powergrep V1.3.3 (7 Downloads Available)
Europe's virus cases surpass 10M Reuters Today: Motley Fool Offers 50% Off Its Market-Tripling Stock-Picking Service. My Watchlist Editor's Picks Sign In Submit Software. Update 7/15/2020: We've retested the TV's smart features and updated 'Time Taken' values.
- Moment with wonderful program south africa 2020 v1.1 kasimage
- Get Microsoft Sticky Notes - Microsoft Store
- Download iZotope All Plugins v1.0 serial ... - Crack Nets
- The 6 Best 4k TVs For PC Monitors - Black Friday 2020
- The 6 Best LED LCD TVs - Black Friday 2020: Reviews
- Farming Simulator 17 mods - FS17 mods
- Netflix MOD APK (Premium Unlock) 7.82.1 Download for Android
- SirAdos LEGEP v1 2 496 German by oDDiTy crack is available
- Checker Sniffer V1.1
- Download MSP Hack by Lisa 2020
MSN GameTabs v1.1 Screenshot - Freeware Files.com
PC Games PC Apps MP3 PDA E-book DivX Request cracks. We are part of the NHS and report to the Cabinet Secretary for Health, Well-being and Sport in the Welsh Government. Approval valid through 12/31/2020. Windows Sysinternals - Windows Sysinternals. Canon PRO-1 v1-1 new for Canson INFINITY BFK RIVES 310: Other Fine Art Paper 1: Manual Feed: Canson INFINITY ARCHES VELIN MUSEUM RAG 250gsm: Canon PRO-1 v1-1 new for Canson ARCHES VELIN MUSEUM RAG 250: Other Fine Art Paper 1: Manual Feed: Canson INFINITY EDITION ETCHING RAG 310gsm: Canon PRO-1 v1-1 new for Canson EDITION ETCHING RAG 310: Other. Inspect 17 v1.1 - Description: Displays a list of all vehicles in use, either by players or by helpers. Other operating systems and browsers that include complete implementations of ECMAScript edition 3 and CSS 2.0 may work, but are not supported.
BadBot Protection, by SafetyBis Ltd. - Joomla Extension
MSN Explorer 8 Leaks To The Web Previous Article Shinobi screens. At GCU, RN to BSN candidates who are interested in earning an MSN can accelerate their nursing education and career through a fast track option. The correspondence encapsulates an important debate about intravenous fluids and risk of morbidities, such as cerebral oedema, and provides us with the range in contemporary opinions in the UK. Category: Free Tools APP. Quality Analyser provides advisers with extensive research tools to compare products and propositions for life and pension providers, platforms and other organisations supplying personal finance products. Cars; Combines; Implements & Tools; Maps; Packs. Free messages, Free Calls.
Serial number pATCHED AUTODATA 4.51 Crack FULL
All-In-One Ultra Hacker (20 13) This AIO is with viruses cos these are hacking tools and AV detect as viruses! Canon PRO-1 v1-1 new for Canson INFINITY BFK RIVES 310: Other Fine Art Paper 1: Manual Feed: Canson INFINITY ARCHES VELIN MUSEUM RAG 250gsm: Canon PRO-1 v1-1 new for Canson ARCHES VELIN MUSEUM RAG 250: Other Fine Art Paper 1: Manual Feed: Canson INFINITY EDITION ETCHING RAG 310gsm: Canon PRO-1 v1-1 new for Canson EDITION ETCHING RAG 310. Downloaded from MulkeyfiF, etal Iunother Cancer 22 8 e146 doi11136itc21146 3. There are no special requirements for memory capacity, but the CPU and GPU performance should be as high as possible. Join our community just now to flow with the file FaceBook Account Hacker v and make our shared file collection even more complete and exciting. LOCATION United States (US), Redmond. The 39 Hottest Gifts Of 2020 (#19 is almost sold out) Ad Your Top Deals Today This aviation startup is soaring ahead with hydrogen-powered planes CNN I thought 'flights to nowhere' were silly.
Virus found in germ cells of COVID-19 patients - sexual transmission possible; in line with studies on testis damage and lower male gonadal function – Healthnews21 (part of Southern Media Corp.), from an exclusive by Sci. and Tech. Express News (part of Shanghai United Media Group, largest in China)
An important finding in the present work was the infections of...spermatogenic testicular cells (Extended Data Fig.4k, 100×) by SARS-CoV–2 without obvious histological abnormalities. In addition, ...spermatogenic Sertoli and Leydig cells were all infected by SARS-CoV–2 (Extended Data Fig.4j, l, 400×).------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Virus Found in Germ Cells of COVID-19 Patients: Possible Sexual Transmission; in Line with Studies on Testis Damage and Lower Male Gonadal Function
- Ruijin Hospital Director sharing his patients' germ cells are infected at the Mar 27 conference hosted by Shanghai Science and Technology Committee
- Don't roll the dice and have sex with masks on
- Not before your semen tests negative after recovery
- Ebola virus can linger in semen for more than 2 years
- One more thing to test for donated sperms
- This would affirm the pre-prints on high ACE2 expression in (kidney and) testis may cause (kidney and) testis damage, and deleterious effect of SARS-CoV-2 infection upon male gonadal function: A single centerbased study
- Recovered male patients get tested for fertility
Mar 30, 2020 22:06 | Healthnews21 (part of Southern Media Corporation)|by Writer Tang Wuike and Editor Li Xinyi
According to the exclusive coverage by Science and Technology Innovation Express News (part of China’s largest media group, Shanghai United Media Group) on Mar 28, Ning Guang, Director of Ruijin Hospital in Shanghai shared at “Fundamental Studies and Infection Prevention and Control of Virus Mutation, Evolution, Transmission Conference” germ cells of COVID-19 patients are found to be infected by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, so sexual contact may be one of methods of transmission.
On one hand, maternal-fetal and fecal-oral transmissions etc. have not been ruled out; on the other hand, sexual transmission comes to sight. As the COVID-19 pandemic develops, more and more academicians initiated their in-depth studies. Not long ago was there an alarming and bewildering study suggesting that the SARS-CoV-2 virus possibly damages kidneys and testes. Would contracting COVID-19 really sterilize men then?
Sexual contact also a method of transmission of COVID-19?
Germ cells include spermatogenous cell, primary spermatocyte, secondary spermatocyte, spermatogonia, and sperms. Testes are where the process of spermatogenesis - aploid spermatozoa develop from germ cells takes place.
In the aforementioned conference, Ruijin Hospital Director Ning Guang pointed out infection by SARS-CoV-2 in the germ cells of COVID-19 patients, showing that the disease could possibly be sexually transmissible. Sexual transmissions typically mean direct and indirect transmissions of sexual diseases – transmission through sexual contact or from parents to infant.
In the same vein, there was a study on sexual transmission potential of SARS-CoV-2 infected female patients by the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology in Wuhan.
From January 28 to February 18, 2020, 35 female patients diagnosed with COVID-19 in Tongji Hospital were included in this descriptive study. The gynecologic history, clinical characteristics, laboratory findings and chest computed tomography (CT) of all patients were recorded in detail.
Real-time polymerase chain reaction testing (RT-PCR) was employed to detect SARS-CoV-2 in vaginal environment (including vaginal discharge, cervical or vaginal residual exfoliated cells) and anal swab samples, and inquired recent sexual behaviors from the patients. All the samples from vaginal environment were negative for SARS-CoV-2; only an anal swab sample from one patient was positive for the virus.
No evidence of sexual transmission of SARS-CoV-2 was discovered in this study. Nevertheless, one of the authors, Prof. Wang Shixuan stated during an interview with Red Star News (under Chengdu Economic Daily) that the result might be related to the lack of ACE2 expression, the receptor of SARS-CoV-2, in cervical and vaginal residual exfoliated cells.
Multiple potential ways of transmission still worth attention
Apart from sexual transmissions, previous studies and observations from clinical cases also hinted at the potential of maternal-fetal and fecal-oral transmissions. It is already discovered SARS-CoV-2 can stay alive for rather long in feces – a patient whose stool samples tested positive for 47 days straight30083-2/fulltext), but it is still not clear whether the virus can be spread via fecal-oral transmission.
At present, many provinces and cities have adopted stricter standards for discharging patients. In addition to fulfilling criteria for ending quarantine set in COVID-19 Diagnostics and Treatment Scheme (7th Edition), patients are discharged only after their anal swab sample tested negative.
Recently, Journal of the American Medical Association also published several studies on possible vertical transmission, and added a banner on its website homepage to remind its risks.
Serology diagnostic criteria in COVID-19 Diagnostics and Treatment Scheme (7th Edition) include positive result for SARS-CoV-2 N-Protein IgM antibodies 3 to 5 days after onset, and IgG antibody level in the recovering phase rises four times or higher than in the acute phase. Due to the larger size of IgM antibodies, they are not likely to enter the fetus through placenta; but if SARS-CoV-2 does, then the fetus may produce IgM antibodies.
Teams from Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University and Zhongnan Hospital of Wuhan University reported newborn babies from SARS-CoV-2 infected mothers tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 antibodies. Although unable to rule out infection during labor, but the newborns’ IgM antibody levels rose within 2 hours of birth, suggesting infection inside the womb. However, sample sizes of these two studies are limited, and they do not involve tests of the amniotic fluid, placentas, cord blood, etc. So maternal-fetal transmission still requires further study.
Bottom line remains COVID-19 is certainly transmitted via droplets and close contact, which are more frequent in daily life, so we must stay vigilant of these main methods of transmission. Speaking of probability, even it is indeed sexually transmissible, but one is most likely infected by the more common ways before sexual intercourse or other intimate acts.
SARS-CoV-2 may impact male fertility
Assumption of possible sexual transmission from this new discovery of infection in germ cells matches incidentally with the reached conclusion of probable testicular damages. As mentioned, testes are sperm-producing organs vital to maintain the health of the male reproductive system. SARS-CoV-2 S uses ACE2 to enter cells, and unfortunately, a NIH study highlighted the high ACE2 expression in spermatogenous cells, Sertoli cells, and Leydig cells. Simply put, the virus is highly likely thwarts male fertility.
Currently, there are multiple studies on effects of SARS-CoV-2 infection upon male gonadal function on pre-print platform medRxiv. One of them by Wuhan University compared the sex-related hormones between 81 reproductive-aged men with SARS-CoV-2 infection and 100 age-matched healthy men, and found that serum luteinizing hormone (LH) was significantly increased, but the ratio of testosterone (T) to LH and the ratio of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) to LH were dramatically decreased in males with COVID-19.
Another study by the Affiliated Suzhou Hospital of Nanjing Medical University further suggested possible kidney damage from COVID-19 infection. It summarized the clinical data of three previous studies to extract the incidence of abnormal renal function or kidney damage in 6, 41, and 99 patients infected with SARS-CoV-2. Outcome in two relatively larger sample studies suggest that about 3% to 10% of patients had abnormal renal function, including elevated creatinine or urea nitrogen. In addition, 7% of patients experienced acute renal impairment.
Hubei provincial government also brought public attention to the reminder for male patients to test their fertility upon recovery from Prof. Yu-Feng Li in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Tongji Hospital Affiliated to Tongji Medical College of HUST. But the notice was taken down afterward and the team stated relevant studies are underway.
Be it as it may, male comrades need not panic. Most studies are published on pre-print platforms and yet have been peer-reviewed, so the analyses and conclusions are still up for debate. Lastly, even there are high levels of ACE2 in testicles and kidneys, but it does not necessarily mean the gonads are the first under attack or the hardest hit. Potential adverse effects of male fertility from COVID-19 await deeper investigations and verification.
LNP Corruption Reference Guide
This thread contains a list of all LNP confirmed, suspected and alleged corruption, wrongdoing and failings both political and ethical.
If you would like to post any suggestions with links please DM me or post them here.
2020-Federal Liberal and National Parties - Morrison Government
- Foxtel given $10 million federal grant without plan for spending it, FOI documents reveal
- Scott Morrison took a family holiday to Hawaii during one of the worst bushfire seasons on record. He returned only after significant public pressure
- Forced Handshakes - When touring bushfire affected communities, many residents refused to engage with Morrison. On a number of occasions Morrison forced a handshake on residents
- Bushfire Respond Advertisement - The government released an ad praising their bushfire response. The ad was attacked as being a party political ad paid for by taxpayers
- Scott Morrison's pastor, Houston, was invited to attend an official White House dinner. Houston is under investigation for covering up his father's sex abuse
- Allowing Miners Rio Tinto destroyed two sites of Aboriginal cultural significance in Juukan Gorge.
- Coalition actively preventing Federal ICAC
- Scott Morrison Government baseless partisan attacks and interference of Labor State Premiers Daniel Andrews and Annastacia Palaszczuk
- The Morrison Recession made worse by government
- Doubling of Australia's debt
- Scott Morrison's link to QAnon
- Scott Morrison denies link to corrupt former-MP Daryl Maguire
- Poor economic management by the Morrison Government
- Morrison's ties to Rupert Murdoch and News Corp
- Failures of Scott Morrison and Josh Frydenberg Federal Budget 2020
- Sports Rorts pork barrelling affair - Senator Bridget McKenzie and Scott Morrison's interference in the 2019 election)
- Mishandling of Australia Post Corruption
- Scott Morrison's mishandling of "Black Summer" Australian bushfire crisis.
- Clive Palmer's private jets subsidised
- Stacking the Administrative Appeals Tribunal with Liberal mates
- Liberal Staffer "Cronie" awarded contract with the National Bushfire Recovery Agency
- JobKeeper funding executive bonuses - ATO - Mark McInnes
- $3.8 billion MRH-90 helicopter fleet major design flaw.
- $1.1 million of public money used to fund Liberal-linked market research sent to PM's office
- Cutting funding to Australian National Audit Office that is supposed to hold government accountable
- A government-controlled committee has shown we were lied to about who would be able to access our metadata.
- Branch Stacking by MP Michael Sukkar
- Daryl Maguire ICAC enquiry - Operation Keppel
- Tax payer funded Daryl Maguire's pension and ICAC legal bills
- Attack on Public Sector workers
- Undermining greyhound racing regulator
- How a power station sold for peanuts became a $730 million asset
- John Barilaro lead National Party infighting with Liberal Party to water down Koala Protection policy
- John Barilaro corruption
- Secret relationship with corrupt former MP Daryl Maguire
- Secret meeting with two convicted criminals
- Gladys Berejiklian relationship with corrupt former MP Daryl Maguire found to have started earlier than she claimed
- Daryl Maguire tells ICAC he discussed property deals with NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian
- Berejiklian gave $40,000 from her discretionary fund to Daryl Maguire's electorate
- Pork Barrelling - NSW Grants Scheme
- Former NSW Auditor-General suggests Gladys Berejiklian should resign
- Shredding of Grants Scheme Documents and digitally deleted
- Hypocrisy in attacking Labor premier for closing state border whilst doing the same thing to another state
- Charities pay top dollar for dinner with Gladys Berejiklian despite regulator’s no-no to political donations
- Liberal Opposition Leader Deb Frecklington and money from prohibited donors
- Clive Palmer's interference in Queensland's election using false claims to benefit himself and Deb Frecklington
- Former Victorian Liberal Party leader Matthew Guy’s Lobster Cave dinner with alleged mafia boss Tony Madafferi in the months leading up to the election also undermined the party’s “tough on crime” policies.
- Rupert Murdoch's interference in Australian politics to suit the LNP
- Rupert Murdoch and Ghislaine Maxwell (Convicted Pedophile Jeffery Epstein's co-conspirator)
2010-2019Federal Liberal and National Parties
- “It’s okay to be white” - The governing coalition supported a motion in the senate declaring "it's ok to be white" and opposing the "deplorable rise of anti-white racism and attacks on Western civilisation"
- The Offshore Detention Crisis - Asylum seekers were locked up indefinitely while their refugee status was being assessed
- The Peter Slipper Affair
- Tony Abbott spent $135,000 on medals for knights and dames in 2014. They're now 'worthless'
- Australian Federal Police investigating $30 million Federal Government purchase of Western Sydney Airport land
- Liberal Party infighting and revolving door of Liberal Prime Ministers- Abbott/Turnbull/Morrison
- False Political Advertising influencing elections
- Voter suppression
- False energy documents - Angus TayloLouise Clegg
- Corruption in Chisholm, signage in Mandarin
- Chinese intelligence group offered a million dollars to pay for the political campaign of Liberal Party member Bo “Nick” Zhao to run for an eastern suburbs seat.
- Gladys Liu's links to Chinese Communist party
- Staffer Affair Scandal - Barnaby Joyce
- Water for sale scandal - Barnaby Joyce/Angus Taylor
- Aupairs scandal - Peter Dutton
- Poisoned Grasslands Scandal - Josh Frydenberg/Angus Taylor
- Tax Payer $2000 per month Internet Scandal - Stuart Robert
- Paladin Contract Affair - Manus Island
- The Great Barrier Reef Scandal
- Manila Affair - George Christensen
- /#Helloworld! - Mathias Cormann/Andrew Burnes/Joe Hockey
- Wesfarmers funding scandal
- WA Federal Liberal MP Steve Irons used taxpayer funds to attend his own wedding in Melbourne
- In March 2010, Liberal MP Wilson Tuckey said that acknowledging traditional landowners at official events was a "farce" and that he had "never thanked anyone for the right to be on the soil that is Australian".
- In a protest against the Gillard government's carbon tax a number of MPs from the Liberal party were pictured in front of signs saying "Ditch the Witch" and "JuLiar... Bob Brown's Bitch"
- Australian spy agencies attempted to tap the phones of high ranking Indonesian officials including the president. Abbott refused to apologise
- Australian Water Holdings corruption scandal
- After controversially reinstating knighthoods, Abbott gave one of the first knighthoods to Prince Phillip rather than to an Australian
- With house prices rising sharply, treasurer Joe Hockey said on radio that the first step to home ownership was "get a good job that pays good money"
- Peter Dutton at a press conference was overheard on an overhead microphone saying about the Pacific Islands that "time doesn't mean anything when you're about to have water lapping at your door"
- Bronwyn Bishop was found to have chartered a helicopter to a Liberal Party fundraiser. This was charged at over $5,000 for what would have been a 1 hour drive.
- Robodebt Scandal - Centrelink were issuing automated debts that had not been incurred by the individuals concerned.
- Liberal MP Brad Hazzard meddled in the ICAC's inquiry into Margaret Cunneen
- NSW Liberal Party Premier Barry O'Farrell received a $3,000 bottle of Grange Hermitage and did not declare it.
- Daryl Maguire corruption scandal
- John Barilaro and National Party links to Neo Nazi members
- John Barilaro involved in pork-barrelling
- Queensland's National Party $52.5 million land scandal
- Liberal MP Scott Driscoll was the subject of complaints of official misconduct referred to the Crime and Misconduct Commission in November 2012, followed by complaints of fraud to the Queensland Police. It was alleged that he secretly controlled the taxpayer-funded Moreton Bay Regional Community Association and had funnelled $2600 in consultancy fees each week to his wife. It was also claimed that he used his electorate office to continue his work with the Queensland Retail Traders and Shopkeepers Association, and that his wife had a contract with the retailers' body worth $350,000 a year.
2000-2009Federal Liberal and National Parties
- The Lindsay pamphlet scandal was an Australian electoral scandal in which Liberal Party volunteers distributed fake election pamphlets, claiming to be from an Islamic organisation that was later found not to exist, that claimed the Labor Party candidate would support clemency for convicted terrorists and the construction of a mosque in the local area.
- LNP Politicians Wilson Tuckey, Don Randall, Dennis Jensen, Alby Schultz and Sophie Mirabella and Concetta Fierravanti-Wells abstained from voting to issue apology to Indigenous Australians.
- Wilson Tuckey told an AIDS conference: ''You don't catch AIDS; you let someone give it to you.''
- Wilson Tuckey abused the power of office by using his ministerial letterhead to write to the South Australian police minister in an attempt to get his son off a traffic fine.
- In 2005 when the Australian parliament passed a motion asking Singaporean authorities that Van Tuong Nguyen not be executed for drug smuggling, Tuckey was the only member of parliament not to support it.
- Wilson Tuckey publicly deplored the decision to display traditional dancers from one of the Aboriginal tribes which historically resides near Parliament House at the opening of Federal Parliament.
- Federal Liberal MP Dennis Jensen uses Hitler to deny climate change
- The Tampa Affair
- The Children Overboard Affair
- Cornelia Rau is a German and Australian citizen who was unlawfully detained for a period of ten months in 2004 and 2005 as part of the Australian Government's mandatory detention program. Her detention became the subject of a government inquiry which was later expanded to investigate over 200 other cases of suspected unlawful detention by the Australian government's Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs (DIMIA).
- Vivian Alvarez Solon (born 30 October 1962) is an Australian who was unlawfully removed to the Philippines by the Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs (DIMIA) in July 2001. In May 2005, it became public knowledge that she had been deported, although DIMIA knew of its mistake in 2003. Solon's family had listed her as a missing person since July 2003, and until May 2005, did not know that she had been deported.
- The AWB oil-for-wheat scandal (also known just as the AWB scandal) refers to the payment of kickbacks to the regime of Saddam Hussein in contravention of the United Nations Oil-for-Food Humanitarian Program. AWB Limited is a major grain marketing organisation based in Australia. For much of the 20th and early 21st century, it was an Australian Government entity operating a single desk regime over Australian wheat, meaning it alone could export Australian wheat, which it paid a single price for. In the mid-2000s, it was found to have been, through middlemen, paying kickbacks to the regime of Saddam Hussein, in exchange for lucrative wheat contracts. This was in direct contradiction of United Nations Sanctions, and of Australian law.
- Mohamed Haneef is an Indian born doctor who was falsely accused of aiding terrorists, and left Australia upon cancellation of his visa amid great political controversy. His visa was later reinstated and he was given some compensation.
- The Motorola affair was an incident that resulted in the resignation of South Australian Premier John Olsen on 21 October 2001. His resignation came after the release of the Clayton Report, which stated that he had given "misleading, inaccurate and dishonest evidence to a judicial inquiry".
#1990-1999Federal Liberal and National Parties
- National Party MP Michael Cobb convicted of Fraud and crimes against the Commonwealth for rotting travel and vehicle expenses
- Liberal MPs Jim Short and Brian Gibson separately resigned as parliamentary secretaries due to conflicts of interest relating to their shareholdings
- Liberal MP Geoff Prosser resigned from the ministry due to a conflict of interest relating to his ownership of a small business.
- Liberal MP Bob Woods, appointed parliamentary secretary to the Health Minister. He abruptly resigned from parliament in early 1997, saying he needed to spend more time with his family. It turned out he had been having an affair with a young Liberal staff member and claiming $140 a night allowance for 23 nights in her Sydney apartment. He was handed an 18-month suspended jail sentence.
- Minister for Administrative Services David Jull, Transport Minister John Sharpe and Science and Technology Minister Peter McGauran - were all high flyers felled over travel claims.
- ICAC commissioner Ian Temby concluded that while NSW Liberal Party Premier Nick Greiner had not acted criminally and had not set out to be corrupt, he would be seen "by a notional jury as conducting himself contrary to known and recognised standards of honesty and integrity".
- Liberal MP Brad Hazzard providing wrong statements to ICAC “Metherell Affair” inquiry. Evidence was given that Hazzard attended the secret negotiations at Greiner's home to arrange Metherell's switch out of parliament and into the public service. There were no findings against Hazzard, but the final report declared him "a distinctly unsatisfactory witness".
- Liberal MP convicted of using illegal listening devices
- Liberal MP Barry Morris suspected of bombing Blue Mountains council, convicted of threatening to bomb the council again, following the initial bombing.
1980-1989Federal Liberal and National Parties
- MP Ian Sinclair was charged with nine counts of fraud, relating to forging, uttering, and making false statements on company returns.
- MP Michael MacKellar submitted an incorrect customs declaration relating to his importation of a colour television, which MP John Moore attempted to cover up. Both resigned from the ministry.
QLD National Party
- Joh Bjelke Petersen - QLD National Party Premier Jailed for significant corruption in Queensland
- Brian Austin - National Party minister sentenced to 15 months' jail on misappropriation charges arising from Fitzgerald inquiry.
- Leisha Harvey - National Party minister sentenced to 12 months' jail on misappropriation charges arising from Fitzgerald.
- Don Lane - National Party minister convicted of misappropriating public money after Fitzgerald inquiry. Sentenced to 12 months' jail.
- Geoff Muntz- National Party minister jailed for 12 months on 19 charges of misusing ministerial expenses arising from Fitzgerald inquiry.
- Liberal Premier Ray O’Connor jailed for fraud during his time in office.
- Liberal Premier Ray O’Connor linked to the murder of a woman.
- Liberal MP Wayde Smith convicted of perjury relating to his time as a councillor for Wanneroo City Council.
- Liberal supporter and business man Edmund Rouse as chairman of logging company Gunns he offered $110,000 to Labor MP Jim Cox to cross the floor. The bribe was an attempt to prevent the Labor party forming an alliance with the Tasmanian Greens, and to secure the return of the Liberal government of Robin Gray. Cox reported the bribe to the police, and Rouse was ultimately given a three-year prison sentence.
1970-1979Federal Liberal and National Parties
- Liberal MP Reg Withers was sacked as Minister for Administrative Services after a Queensland royal commission found he had attempted to interfere with an electoral redistribution.
- Liberal MP Victor Garland resigned from the ministry on 6 February 1976, when the Commonwealth Police began an investigation into allegations that he had violated the electoral act. He and former senator George Branson were alleged to have paid $500 to cover the electoral expenses of Michael Cavanough, an independent Senate candidate in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT), on the condition that he direct his preferences to the Liberal candidate John Knight.
1960s-1969Federal Liberal and National Parties
- The VIP aircraft affair was an Australian political controversy relating to the use of Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) VIP aircraft by the Holt Government and its predecessor the Menzies Government. It occurred in the lead-up to the 1967 Senate election.
- Prior to becoming a Federal MP (He was still allowed to be an MP by the LNP despite this conviction) Wilson Tuckey earned the name “Iron Bar” because whilst he was running a pub in Carnarvon in 1967, he ejected an Aboriginal patron and used a steel cable to beat him.
South Australian Liberal and National Parties
- The Playmander was a gerrymandering system, a pro-rural electoral malapportionment in the Australian state of South Australia, introduced by the incumbent Liberal and Country League (LCL) government, and in place for 32 years from 1936 to 1968.