Key download Counter-Strike: Condition Zero 1 for Windows
BSOD Help and Support: BSOD playing Counter Strike GO, BCCode 116 Hi everyone and thanks for taking the time to help me out. There are nearly 20 game modes include Football, Beast Mode, and Bazooka Mode. CS 1.6 HD is a completely unique Counter Strike 1.6, which is produced in HD (High. We work hard to give you access to instructions and information that will help you live a better life, whether it's keeping you safer, healthier, or improving your well-being.
Cracked home - Strogino CS Portal
Counter-Strike provides the player with an experience that a trained counter-terrorist unit or terrorist unit experiences. Skin Mods for Counter-Strike 1.6 (CS1.6) Browsing history matches:  Login Login Not a member yet? Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 October 2020 11: 38 Hits: 34118 Name: Counter Strike GO Edition. CS 1.6 Wallhack + Aimbot New 2020 (Updated Download navigate to this website.
Top 10 Counter Strike (v1.6) Hacks
Download Counter Strike 1.6 HD for free. C&C Red Alert 2: Yuri Revenge C&C Red Alert 3 Counter-Strike Garry's Mod Half-Life 2. Left 4 Dead Left 4 Dead 2 Minecraft Portal 2 StarCraft: Brood War. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) expands upon the team-based action gameplay that the franchise pioneered when it was launched 12 years ago. Be sure you're familiar with the game Counter Strike and had to have enjoyed it. This game because some of its unique features able to find many fans.
Download hLDS Counter Strike 1.6 [Linux]: 10 Steps
This is a very attractive tool of counter strike 1.6 and you must try it. How To Install 1. Download This Tool 2. Create Folder. Go to search, type in "msconfig", press enter, press the "Services" tab, press the "Service" heading at the top of the list, scroll down and deselect "Windows Management Instrumentation", press OK and restart your computer. Counter-Strike 1.6: Anniversary Edition mod - Mod DB. Engage in an incredibly realistic brand of terrorist warfare in this wildly popular team-based game.
Half Life 1 Serial Key
Serial Key Do Cs Condition Zero DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1). Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on Steam https://torgline26.ru/download/?file=834. First game was released in 1999. So what are you waiting for?
Serial code cs 1.6 torrent download, Counter-strike 1.6 download utorrent
Download Counter Strike 1.6 - Download Counter Strike 1.6 https://torgline26.ru/download/?file=823. It is played first-person mode that involves shooting your enemies, with weapons you will find in the world today. CS 1.6 HD collection features, Counter-strike 1.6 hd download https://torgline26.ru/download/?file=816. This list is by no means all that a HLDS will run, I have left out a few Valve games.
Counter-Strike 1.6 - WaRzOnE Free Download
How to hack counter strike [HOST] 0 comments. Counter strike 1.6 v33 full Game New updated version. Welcome to the "Ultimate Tricks&Tweaks Guide" for Counter Strike Global Offensive. CS 1.6 Download Free - clean Counter Strike 1.6 with https://torgline26.ru/download/?file=832.
Activity code 3 Ways to Set Up a Counter Strike LAN Game
Because the demand for Counter Strike Source Hacks and Counter Strike Hacks are equally high, we have two different teams of coders creating the finest hacks for each Counter Strike version. Turtle Rock Studios developed the original game in 2020. This includes; Day of Defeat, Counter Strike Source, Day of Defeat Source, Team Fortress 2, and Left 4 Dead 1/2.
|1||Counter-Strike - Counter-Strike Wiki - Weapons, maps||44%|
|2||Half-Life + Counter-Strike 1.3 ( with crack||41%|
|3||Free Counter-Strike Alternatives||57%|
|4||CS Skins - Download Counter Strike 1.6 Professional||94%|
|5||Patches & Updates [Counter-Strike 1.6] [Mods]||5%|
|6||Counter Strike 1.6 Reloaded (7 Downloads Available)||22%|
|7||Download Counter Strike 1.6 Torrent TPB||68%|
|8||CS: GO Weapons Pack - Update #3 [Counter-Strike 1.6] [Skin||41%|
Counter Strike 1.6 Download - Free game demo, patch and
Counter Strike 1.6 (CS 1.6) is a first-person shooter game that. Much like Counter-Strike: Source the game runs on the Source engine. In this mode, the game comes with all standard maps, modes of play, weapons, character skins, and more. Today, I present to your attention multihack system32 to [ESP + WH + AIM] for cs 1.6.
Free counter Strike Original
Download CD-HACK (95 kb), free, fast of section Hacks for CS. Non Steam Counter Strike download on [HOST] is free and we offer direct or torrent mirrors. Last Updated: 2020-11-22; File size: 251.86 MB Operating system: Windows 7/8. Have fun with the game!
Counter - Strike 1.6 + [Cracked Steam] - video dailymotion
If you like other computer games like Minecraft, you can always find updated Minecraft crafting recipes here or Minecraft hacks and cheats. Great works search servers, where can be found many. Cs 1.6 Aimbot v2.0 Undetected. CS is a playing mod for Half Life game.
Steam Community: : Guide: : How to fix cs after updates! =)
Now if I override the driver installation for the GTX 460 using the ones. CS 1.6 Private Hack 2020 Free (aimbot, wallhack) [undetected] steam / non-steam. Counter strike 1.6 cd hack updated. Counter Strike Aimbot Informations.
Counter-Strike Source - WaRzOnE Free Download
This page contains a list of cheats, codes, Easter eggs, tips, and other secrets for Counter-Strike for PC. If you've discovered a cheat you'd like. Counter Strike: Condition Zero / Counter Strike: Source https://torgline26.ru/download/?file=828. Includes 22 items: Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Day of Defeat: Source, Team. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive was the fourth release in the main, Valve-developed Counter-Strike series in 2020.
Counter Strike 1.6 With Maps Game Full latest Version For
Counter Strike Aim Hack, Counter Strike is a FPS (first person shooter) game developed by Valve Corporation. Review Free Download specifications 100% CLEAN report malware. Universal Keygen Generator Online allows you to generate the serial numbers or product keys for all. Keygen is updated, tested, and doing the job.
Counter-Strike 1.6 Warzone Download - Counter-Strike 1.6
Counter Strike 1.6 Professional Download best cs 1.6. Claim your free 50GB now. Counter Strike 1.6 eSK UCP P48 V42 Nonsteam with UCP ANTICHEAT Play the world's number 1 online action game. How to use this hack: 1) Click on the link in the description to download hack for free from our high speed server2) Start hack and follow simple instructions3) Start Counter Strike and join a server4) Press.
Namco NA1 emulation has been overhauled, with big visual improvements for Numan Athletics and X-Day 2. Background alignment has been fixed in Popeye, and the driver has been cleaned up overall. We’ve received lots of patches from cam900, covering a large number of drivers. As well as a lot of code cleanup, highlights include ES5510 DSP effects for Taito’s Ensoniq-based sound hardware, improved graphics priorities in Sand Scorpion and Jackie Chan, graphical improvements in Data East MLC games (Skull Fang is closer to working), and K051649 support in the vgmplay driver.
Besides the new working systems, this release includes preliminary support for a number of interesting systems. These include the XaviX platform (used for the Taito Nostalgia and Play TV/ConnecTV lines), the Olympia BOSS, and the Panafacom Duet. IPL-disable has been fixed for Flash-based TI-8x series calculators. At opposite ends of the spectrum, graphics emulation is noticeably better for Sega Model 2 and the Interpro workstations. We’ve also added VM Labs Aries disassembly support (this is the multi-core VLIW processor used in NUON-enhanced DVD players).
This month, we’ve seen far more internal improvement, code cleanup and modernisation than user-visible improvements. This is all part of our effort to make the code more maintainable, paving the way for future improvements and keeping MAME relevant. That said, the list of emulation improvements and newly supported systems is quite impressive. We’d like to thank all the contributors helping make MAME what it is today.
You can get the source or Windows binaries from the download page. Remember we appreciate reproducible regression reports at MAME Testers or github.
MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
- 03563: [Graphics] (namcos11.cpp) souledge: Li Long stage background problem (smf)
- 05764: [Graphics] (radio86.cpp) radio4k: Display is not stable and flickers (shattered)
- 06446: [Graphics] (shanghai.cpp) kothello: Display cut off at right (AJR)
- 06688: [Graphics] (sandscrp.cpp) sandscrp and clones: Graphic priority issue in title screen animation (cam900)
- 06866: [Interface] (midxunit.cpp) revx: No crosshairs (Osso)
- 06867: [Misc.] (namcos12.cpp) technodr: Game refuses to boot if printer is ON (Osso)
- 06870: [Sound] (mario.cpp) mario and clones: Missing music/sound effects (AJR)
- 06872: [Documentation] (vegas.cpp) sf2049se: Wrong Year Listed (And Publisher?) (sjy96525)
- 06884: [Crash/Freeze] (djmain.cpp) All sets in djmain.c: MAME exception (smf)
- 06885: [Crash/Freeze] (qdrmfgp.cpp) qdrmfgp2: Hang on boot (Osso)
- 06888: [Crash/Freeze] (segag80v.cpp) tacscan: Cannot play past second phase (AJR)
- 06889: [Graphics] (darkseal.cpp) darkseal: Background missing in the first boss area and third stage (cam900)
New working machines
- 89 in 1 Mini Game Console (060-92023011V1.0) [TeamEurope]
- 007: GoldenEye (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- 200 in 1 Retro TV Game [David Shah]
- Back to the Future (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Coolboy RS-18 (280 in 1) [TeamEurope]
- Family Pocket 638 in 1 [David Shah]
- FC Pocket 600 in 1 [David Shah]
- Hammer Boy [alt/deepfb, Dan Dare, mad3001, Habi, Adonías, cpcmaniaco, Robcfg, Pablo Ruiz, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- Hook (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Play TV Skateboarder (NTSC) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Player's Edge Plus (PS0280) 4th of July Slots [Brian Troha, Kevin Nagle]
- Robocop 3 (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Street Fighter 2010 - The Final Fight (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Strider (Tiger handheld) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- SY-888B 288 in 1 Handheld [David Shah]
- ZDog (44 in 1) [unknown]
New working clones
- Ares no Tsubasa (Japan, rev. A) [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
- Coleco Head to Head: Electronic Hockey (TMS1000 version) [hap, Sean Riddle]
- Connectv Skateboarder (PAL) [Sean Riddle, David Haywood]
- Donkey Junior High Score Kit (hack,V1.2) [smf]
- Donkey Kong High Score Kit (hack,V1.0a) [smf]
- Donkey Kong High Score Kit (hack,V1.2) [smf]
- Donkey Kong/DK (Japan) (hack,V1.1 IKE) [smf, SpinDaddy]
- Gee Bee (UK) [Andrew Welburn, The Dumping Union]
- Gigas Mark II (MC-8123 317-5002) [frsj8112]
- Hard Yardage (v1.10) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Ironman Ivan Stewart's Super Off-Road (rev 3) [unknown]
- Moon Shuttle (US, version A) [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Pac-Land (Bally-Midway) [Andrea Palazzetti]
- Pac-Man (bootleg, Video Game SA) [Arcade Vintage, Recreativas.org, The Dumping Union]
- Quarterback (rev 1, cocktail) [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- Rabbit (Japan, location test) [Hammy, Spinalfeyd, The Dumping Union]
- Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (bootleg, set 2) [f205v, Maru79]
- Street Fighter II: The World Warrior (bootleg with rules screen) [hammy, The Dumping Union]
- Street Fighter II': Champion Edition (Taiwan 920313) [sampson]
- Tapper (Budweiser, 12/9/83) [Marc Deslauriers]
- Target Ball '96 [Brian Troha, TeamEurope, The Dumping Union]
- Tecmo Bowl (World, set 2) [coolmod]
Machines promoted to working
- 100 in 1 Arcade Action II (AT-103) [David Shah]
- 888888 in 1 (Coolboy AEF-390) [David Shah]
- 999999 in 1 (PXP2 Slim Station) [David Shah]
- Altos Computer Systems ACS8600 [Carl]
- BittBoy Mini FC 300 in 1 [David Shah]
- dreamGEAR My Arcade Gamer V Portable Gaming System (DGUN-2573) [David Shah]
- PowerJoy Navigator 50 in 1 [David Shah]
- PowerJoy Supermax 30 in 1 [David Shah]
- PowerJoy Supermax 60 in 1 [David Shah]
- Samuri (60 in 1) [David Shah]
- Sports Game 69 in 1 [David Shah]
- Super Arcade 110 (set 1) [David Shah]
- SY-889 300 in 1 Handheld [David Shah]
Clones promoted to working
- 999999 in 1 (8 bit Slim Station, NEWPXP-DVT22-A PCB) [David Shah]
- Panasonic JB-3000 [Luke Sleeman, protosphere]
- Super Arcade 110 (set 2) [David Shah]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
- Blockout (TAX) [Peter Wilhelmsen, David Haywood]
- Casio SK-1 [Vas Crabb]
- CoolBoy RS-8 168 in 1 [TeamEurope]
- DVTech Nimbus 176 in 1 [CaH4e3]
- e-kara Starter [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Handheld 210 in 1 [David Shah]
- Intelligence Advance E/R Lerncomputer [R. Belmont, Sean Riddle, TeamEurope, rfka01]
- MOGIS M320 246 in 1 Handheld [David Shah]
- Olympia BOSS D [friol, rfka01]
- Panafacom Duet-16 [rfka01, Carl]
- Pittanko Zaurus [R. Belmont, SpinalFeyd, TeamEurope, The Dumping Union]
- Play TV Baseball 2 [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Play TV Bass Fishin' [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Play TV Boxing (NTSC) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Play TV Card Night (NTSC) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Play TV Monster Truck (NTSC) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Play TV Ping Pong [Sean Riddle]
- Pocket Games 150 in 1 [David Shah]
- Sekai Kaseki Hakken (Japan, SKH1 Ver.A) [coolmod, The Dumping Union]
- Soreyuke Anpanman Crayon Kids (J 001026 V1.000) [ShouTime, Bill D, Surgeville, Sean Sutton, George Walsh, Evan Korzon, Dullaron, SpinalFeyd, Gyrovision, Bryce Van Horn, Paul Vining, Charles MacDonald, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- Star Wars Saga Edition - Lightsaber Battle Game [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Super Medal Fighters (Japan 970228) [ShouTime, Surgeville, Sean Sutton, George Walsh, Evan Korzon, Dullaron, SpinalFeyd, Gyrovision, Bryce Van Horn, Paul Vining, Charles MacDonald, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- The Dealer (ACL) [Robbbert, Shamus McCrave, Guru]
- Triumph-Adler alphatronic P1 [rfka01]
- VJ Visual & Music Slap [Naibo]
- Wireless [BeckyRGB]
- Wireless Air 60 [BeckyRGB]
- XaviX Tennis (XaviXPORT) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Zhaoji Fengdou [Peter Wilhelmsen, The Dumping Union]
- Zone 40 [BeckyRGB]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
- Compaq Portable II [rfka01]
- ConnecTV Bass Fishin' [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- ConnecTV Boxing (PAL) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- ConnecTV Card Night (PAL) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- ConnecTV Monster Truck (PAL) [Sean Riddle, Peter Wilhelmsen]
- Donkey Kong/JR (combo) (hack,V1.2) [smf]
- Double Donkey Kong (hack,V1.2) [smf]
- Dam Dam Boy (on Tsukande Toru Chicchi PCB) [R. Belmont, SpinalFeyd, Klaus, The Dumping Union]
- Ericsson WS286 [Edström, Mattis Lind]
- Olympia BOSS A 8085 [rfka01]
- Olympia BOSS B [rfka01]
- Olympia BOSS B 8085 [Carl, rfka01]
- Olympia BOSS C [rfka01]
- Sangokushi II (bootleg) [Hammy, Spinalfeyd, The Dumping Union]
New working software list additions
- electron_cart: Solidisk EFS 2.1E, Stop Press 64 [Nigel Barnes]
- electron_flop: BBC Music Demo World [Nigel Barnes]
- Battle Chess, Emit Vol. 1 - Toki no Maigo, Emit Vol. 2 - Inochigake no Tabi [redump.org, r09]
- Doda Mega-Mix!!!, Oshare Club, Rinkan Gakkou, Sakura no Mori [r09]
- Ku²++ [Tokugawa Corporate Forums, DamienD]
- fmtowns_flop: Cameltry, Dragon Slayer - The Legend of Heroes [r09]
- gamegear: David Robinson's Supreme Court (non-playable demo), David Robinson's Supreme Court (non-playable demo, hack), Off The Wall (prototype), Street Battle (US, SMS Mode, prototype), Super Off Road (prototype) [David Haywood]
- Blood Money, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, The Norton AntiVirus 1.0, The Norton AntiVirus 2.0, Nova 9: The Return of Gir Draxon (version 1.0), Rambo III, Renegade [Arcade Shadow]
- Airborne Ranger, Alf - The First Adventure, ASP: A Statistical Package for Business, Economics, and the Social Sciences (Student Version), Lotus Amstel Beta Build 2 [Justin Kerk]
- Alien Breed, Alien Carnage, Batman Returns, Blake Stone: Planet Strike, Epic Pinball: Deep Sea, Fire and Ice [Arcade Shadow]
- The Adventures of Willy Beamish [Justin Kerk]
- Beyond Dark Castle, MacBTX 1&1, MacDraw 1.9.5 (German), Photoshop 2.5.1 Limited Edition (German) [darkstar]
- Airborne!, System Software 1.1, System Software 3.0 [Justin Kerk]
- pce: Off The Wall (prototype) [David Haywood]
- pico: Image Training for the Right Side of the Brain - The Arithmetic & ABC Fight vs Mojars (Best Selection, Jpn), Kanshuu Unou Image Training - Hiragana - Katakana (Best Selection, Jpn), Soreike! Anpanman no Minna de Kyousou Anpanman! (Jpn) [TeamEurope]
- sg1000: Shénqí huāyuán (Tw), Yǔzhòu zhànshì (Tw) [David Haywood]
Software list items promoted to working
- electron_cart: Advanced Plus 3, Advanced Plus 3/4, Advanced Quarter Meg RAM, Cumana Floppy Disc System v1.00, Cumana Floppy Disc System v1.01, Cumana Floppy Disc System v1.02, Slogger Electron Disk System v1.00, Slogger Electron Disk System v1.02, Slogger Electron Disk System v1.03, Sound Expansion v3 [Nigel Barnes]
- fmtowns_cd: Elfish, Elfish Lite, Hana no Kioku, Hoshi no Suna Monogatari 3, Kindan no Ketsuzoku, Koko wa Rakuensou, Koko wa Rakuensou 2, Oshare Cooking, Psychic Detective Series Vol. 3 - Aya, SimEarth, The 4th Unit 3 - Dual Targets, The 4th Unit 7 - Wyatt, Towns Hyakunin Isshu, Trigger, Ultima VI - The False Prophet [Carl, r09]
- Columns [Carl]
- D.P.S SG - Dream Program System SG, D.P.S SG 2 - Dream Program System SG Set 2, D.P.S SG 3 - Dream Program System SG Set 3, Dinosaur, Dr. Stop!, Image, Irium, Premium 2, Rance 2 - Hangyaku no Shoujotachui, Toushin Toshi, Toushin Toshi (Alt Disk 2), VZ Editor 1.6 with ATOK 7 [Carl, r09]
- picno: Kiiroi Kyōryū-kun Parasa no Obake Taiji [SSJ, Dustin, TeamEurope]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
- dc: 18 Wheeler - American Pro Trucker (Euro), 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (Jpn), 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (USA), 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (USA, Prototype 20010202), 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (USA, Prototype 20010202), 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (USA, Prototype 20010405), 18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (USA, Prototype 20010405), 21: Two One (Jpn), 4 Wheel Thunder (Euro), 4 Wheel Thunder (USA), 4x4 Evo (USA), 90 Minutes: Sega Championship Football (Euro), Advanced Daisenryaku 2001 (Jpn), Advanced Daisenryaku: Sturm über Europa - Der Deutsche Blitzkrieg (Jpn), Aero Dancing featuring Blue Impulse (Jpn), Aero Dancing featuring Blue Impulse Tentou Taikenban (Jpn), Aero Dancing F (Jpn), Aero Dancing F (Jpn, Rev. 1), Aero Dancing F - Taikenban (Jpn), Aero Dancing F Taikenban (Jpn), Aero Dancing F: Todoroki Tsubasa no Hatsu Hikou (Jpn), Aero Dancing i: Jikai Saku Made Matemasen (Jpn), Aero Dancing i (Jpn), Aero Dancing: Todoroki Taichou no Himitsu Disc (Jpn), Aero to Jet de Dancing - Taikenban Disc (Jpn), AeroWings 2: Airstrike (Euro), AeroWings 2: Airstrike (USA), AeroWings (Euro), AeroWings (USA), After…: Wasureenu Kizuna - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn), Aikagi: Hidamari to Kanojo no Heyagi (Jpn), Air (Jpn), Akihabara Dennou-gumi Pata Pies! (Jpn), Airforce Delta (Jpn), Airforce Delta (USA), Airforce Delta (USA, Alt), Alice Dreams Tournament (Euro), Alice Dreams Tournament (Euro, Collector's Edition), Alice Dreams Tournament (Jpn), Alice Dreams Tournament (Jpn, Collector's Edition), Alice Dreams Tournament (USA), Alice Dreams Tournament (USA, Collector's Edition), Alien Front Online (USA), Alien Front Online (USA, Prototype 20010625), Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (Euro), Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (Fra), Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (Ger), Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare (USA), Angel Present (Jpn), Angel Wish: Kimi no Egao ni Chu! (Jpn), Animastar (Jpn), Ao no 6-go Saigetsufutai Hito: Time and Tide (Jpn), Aqua GT (Euro), Armada (USA), Army Men: Sarge's Heroes (Euro), Army Men: Sarge's Heroes (USA), Atari Anniversary Edition (USA), Atsumare! Guru Guru Onsen BB (Jpn), Atsumare! Guru Guru Onsen (Jpn), Bakuretsu Muteki Bangaioh (Jpn), Baldr Force EXE (Jpn), Ball Breakers (USA, Prototype 20000924), Bangai-O (Euro), Bangai-O (USA), Bang! Gunship Elite (USA), Bass Rush Dream: EcoGear PowerWorm Championship (Jpn), Battle Beaster (Jpn), Bikkuriman 2000: Viva! Festiva! (Jpn), Biohazard: Code: Veronica - Kanzenban (Jpn), Biohazard: Code: Veronica - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn), Biohazard: Code: Veronica - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn, Alt), Biohazard: Code: Veronica - Trial Edition (Jpn), Black Matrix A/D (Jpn), Blue-Sky-Blue: Sora o Mau Tsubasa - Shokai Genteiban (Jpn), Blue Stinger (Euro), Blue Stinger (Fra), Blue Stinger (Fra, Prototype 19990824), Blue Stinger (Ger), Blue Stinger (Jpn), Blue Stinger (USA), Boku Doraemon (Jpn), Boku no Tennis Jinsei (Jpn), Boku to, Bokura no Natsu (Jpn), Bomber Hehhe! (Jpn), Bomberman Online (USA), Bomberman Online (USA, Prototype 20010908), Border Down (Jpn), Bounty Hunter Sara: Holy Mountain no Teiou (Jpn), Broadband Passport (Jpn), Broadband Passport (Jpn, Alt), Buggy Heat (Euro), Buggy Heat (Jpn), Bust-A-Move 4 (Euro), Bust-A-Move 4 (USA), Caesars Palace 2000: Millennium Gold Edition (Euro), Caesars Palace 2000: Millennium Gold Edition (USA), Cafe Little Wish (Jpn), Canary: Kono Omoi wo Uta ni Nosete (Jpn), Candy Stripe: Minarai Tenshi (Jpn), Cannon Spike (Euro), Cannon Spike (USA), Canvas: Sepia-iro no Motif (Jpn), Capcom Taisen Fan Disc (Jpn), Capcom vs. SNK 2: Millionaire Fighting 2001 (Jpn), Capcom vs. SNK (Euro), Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 (Jpn), Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 (Jpn, Rev. 1), Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 Pro (Jpn), Capcom vs. SNK (USA), Cardcaptor Sakura: Tomoyo no Video Daisakusen (Jpn), Carrier (Euro), Carrier (Jpn), Carrier (USA), Centipede (USA), Championship Surfer (Euro), Championship Surfer (USA), Chaos Field (Jpn), Charge 'n Blast (Euro), Charge 'n Blast (Jpn), Charge 'n Blast (USA), Cherry Blossom (Jpn), Chicken Run (Euro, English), Chicken Run (Euro, French / Italian / Spanish / German), Chicken Run (USA), Chocolat: Maid Cafe "Curio" (Jpn), Chocolat: Maid Cafe "Curio" - Taikenban (Jpn), Chou Hatsumei Boy Kanipan: Bousou Robot no Nazo!? (Jpn), ChuChu Rocket! including Dreamkey 1.5 (Euro), ChuChu Rocket! inclus Dreamkey 1.5 (Fra), Chu-Chu Rocket! (Jpn), ChuChu Rocket! (USA), Close To: Inori no Oka (Jpn), Coaster Works (Euro), Coaster Works (USA), Confidential Mission (Euro), Confidential Mission (Euro, Prototype 20010409), Confidential Mission (USA), Conflict Zone (Euro), Conflict Zone (USA), Cosmic Smash (Jpn), Crazy Taxi 2 (Euro), Crazy Taxi 2 (Jpn), Crazy Taxi 2 (USA), Crazy Taxi (Euro), Crazy Taxi (Jpn), Crazy Taxi (USA), Crazy Taxi (USA, Sega All Stars), Culdcept II (Jpn), Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram (Jpn), Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram (USA), D2 Shock (Jpn), D-2 (USA), Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Mix - Dreamcast Edition (Jpn), Dance Dance Revolution Club Version - Dreamcast Edition (Jpn), Dancing Blade: Katte ni Momotenshi II - Tears of Eden - Kanzenban (Jpn), Dancing Blade: Katte ni Momotenshi! - Kanzenban (Jpn), Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (Euro), Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX (USA), Daytona USA 2001 (Euro), Daytona USA 2001 (Jpn), Daytona USA (USA), Daytona USA (USA, Prototype), Deadly Skies (Euro), D no Shokutaku 2 (Jpn), D no Shokutaku 2 (Jpn, Alt), GameShark Lite (USA), Jet Coaster Dream (Jpn), J.League Spectacle Soccer (Jpn), Puzzle Bobble 4 (Jpn), Resident Evil: Code: Veronica (Euro), Resident Evil: Code: Veronica (Euro, Prototype), Resident Evil: Code: Veronica (Fra), Resident Evil: Code: Veronica (Ger), Resident Evil: Code: Veronica (USA), Seaman: Kindan no Pet (Jpn), Seaman (USA), TNN Motorsports Hardcore Heat (USA) [FakeShemp]
- ews286_flop: DOS v3.10C, DOS Supplemental Programs v3.10C, Ericsson Maintenance Program v4.10 [Edström]
- hyperscan: Ben 10 (USE1), Ben 10 (USE2), IWL - Interstellar Wrestling League (USE1), IWL - Interstellar Wrestling League (USE2), Marvel Heroes (USE2), Spider-Man (USE1), X-Men (USE) [incog]
- leapster: Animal Genius (US), Cars 2 (US), Creature Create (US), Kindergarten (US), Learning with Leap (US), Letterpillar (US), Number Raiders (US), Ratatouille (US), Scholastic I Spy - Challenger (US), Scooby Doo! - Spooky Snacks! (US), Scooby Doo! (US), Star Wars - Jedi Reading (US), Thomas and Friends - Calling all Engines! (US), Up (US), Wall-E (US) [TeamEurope]
- mac_flop: RadiusWare [darkstar]
Translations added or modified
- Portuguese (Brazil) [Wellington Uemura]
- Turkish [Kadir Ekşi]
- tms9927: Fixed excessive sync width after recomputing parameters during sync. [AJR]
- ponpoko, hcastle, sonson: Changed to 4-way joysticks. [AJR]
- Fixed flip screen rendering of DECO MXC06 sprites. [AJR]
- Added some internal peripheral block registers to 80186 debug state. [AJR]
- Fixed ASCII dump output for big-endian spaces. [AJR]
- i960: Fixed disassembly of REG instructions. [AJR]
- deco146/deco104: Synchronize soundlatch writes – fixes dropouts in dblewing. [AJR]
- decocass.cpp: Inverted sprite/sprite priority – seems to help coozumou. [AJR]
- com8116: Added several clock rate/divider table variant types. [AJR]
- saturn, sfish2: Encapsulated existing CD-ROM emulation as device. [AJR]
- Set up heavily mirrored memory ranges with subunit masks (e.g. orunners) much more efficiently. [AJR]
- Created RST interrupt buffer device. [AJR]
- ym2203: Made interrupt output use an instant timer, preventing synchronization glitches. [AJR]
- msm6242: De-assert interrupt output when the IRQ flag is cleared. [AJR]
- 6840ptm: Stop defaulting external clocks to 1 Hz. [AJR]
- Register device callbacks and add some basic validation for them. [AJR]
- unidasm: Corrected endianness of m6800, m6805 and other Motorola-type CPUs. [AJR]
- cdicdic: Made DMA handling safer. [AJR]
- z8: Made address spaces big-endian. [AJR]
- hd63484: Added external skew kludge to prevent display cutoff in kothello. [AJR]
- photoply.cpp: Added Cirrus Logic GD5446 VGA PCI device – now shows legacy BIOS error. [Angelo Salese]
- namcona1.cpp updates: [Angelo Salese]
- Fixed soft reset hangs.
- Improved encapsulation.
- Fixed status bar colors for VS Express event in Numan Athletics.
- Fixed video disable graphic transitions.
- Added dynamic screen visible area change effect (used mostly by Numan Athletics on transitions).
- Fixed bogus palette transfers for xday2.
- Fixed horizontal scroll adjust and background color pen (improves X-Day 2 video).
- Added MSM6242 RTC and fixed EEPROM type for X-Day 2.
- pc6001.cpp: Major encapsulation clean-ups. [Angelo Salese]
- gkigt.cpp: Made some improvements to make most games to boot up to display CMOS error. [Angelo Salese]
- i960.cpp: Added support for burst mode stalling save and restore. [Angelo Salese]
- Fixes stalls in several Sega Model 2 games.
- badlandsbl.cpp: Added preliminary sprite drawing. [Angelo Salese]
- buster.cpp: Preliminary work to make it actually show something. [Angelo Salese]
- model2.cpp: Added 30 Hz renderer mode – fixes Virtua Striker timings. [Angelo Salese]
- taito_en: Hooked up ES5510 effects DSP. [cam900, R. Belmont]
- vamphalf.cpp: Converted OKI map to configured banking and implemented OKI bank switching for Diet Family. [cam900]
- vgmplay: Added K051649 support, and added clock change support to K051649. [cam900]
- darkseal.cpp: Corrected PF1 size to 64×64 and removed audio CPU interrupt hold line hack. [cam900]
- dec8.cpp: Corrected CPU types, eliminated many runtime tagmap lookups, and reduced code duplication. [cam900]
- deco32.cpp: Templated handlers to reduce duplication, improved naming, and eliminated unnecessary shares. [cam900]
- rohga.cpp: Cleaned up I/O and protection handling, reduced code duplication, and updated comments. [cam900]
- itech32.cpp: Hooked up stereo audio output for Time Killers and Driver’s Edge. [cam900]
- st0016: Made ROM region tag configurable, and improved CPU tags in jclub2.cpp and srmp5.cpp. [cam900]
- macs.cpp: Converted to configured banking. [cam900]
- simple_st0016.cpp, speglsht.cpp, srmp5.cpp: Cleaned up banking code and reduced runtime tagmap lookups. [cam900]
- x1_010: Improved naming of member variables/functions. [cam900]
- seta.cpp: Converted expanded 6502 ROM to configured banking. [cam900]
- cbuster.cpp: Cleaned up and converted to buffered sprite RAM device. [cam900]
- gaiden.cpp: Cleanup and fixes: [cam900]
- Reduced code duplication using templates and object finder arrays.
- Split wildfang and raiga machine configuration/address map.
- Fixed raiga hang on soft reset.
- nmk16.cpp: Reduced code duplication, converted to configured banking, and updated notes. [cam900]
- Also verified OKI bank switching for vandykeb and atombjt, and corrected OKI clock for vandykeb.
- taito_f2.cpp: Fixed palette format for games using 15-bit colour. [cam900]
- okim9810: Corrected sample rate divider table, added support for clock changes, and implemented DADR and serial interface. [cam900]
- ninjaw.cpp, warriorb.cpp: Reduced code duplication using templates and object array finders, and reduced tagmap lookups. [cam900]
- Also identified warriorb sound chip as YM2610B, and demoted sagaia and darius2d to imperfect sound due to SSG issues.
- ymz280b: Converted memory access to device_rom_interface. [cam900]
- firebeat.cpp: Reduced code duplication and split memory maps according to the number of GCU chips on PCB. [cam900]
- ymf271: Implemented four-channel output and converted memory access to device_rom_interface. [cam900]
- bnstars.cpp: Cleaned up bank switching.
- ms32.cpp: Cleaned up bank switching and enabled stereo output.
- seibuspi.cpp: Cleaned up bank switching and changed single-board systems to mono output.
- taito_l.cpp: Converted VRAM banks to address_map_bank_device and reduced code duplication. [cam900]
- deco_mlc.cpp updates and improvements: [cam900]
- Cleaned up duplicated and unused code, improved interrupt hookup, updated notes, and corrected regions and versions.
- Implemented 8bpp+alpha sprite drawing mode, and implemented alpha/shadow select bits.
- zn.cpp: Cleaned up duplicated and unused code, converted nbajamex banking to address_map_bank_device, moved bank configuration from reset to start time, and identified beastrzrb CPU type and sound chip. [cam900]
- cave.cpp: Reduced code duplication with templates and object array finders. [cam900]
- seta.cpp: Reduced code duplication, and made data arrays dynamically allocated at start time. [cam900]
- sandscrp.cpp: Improved sprite-tile priority, and cleaned up duplicated code. [cam900]
- jchan.cpp: Improved sprite-tile priority, verified background pen, and cleaned up duplicated code. [cam900]
- am9519: Added AM9519 UIC device. [Carl]
- vii.cpp: Added I/O for skateboarder, and promoted to working with bad graphics/no sound; also modernised the code a bit. [David Haywood]
- Added preliminary XaviX driver: [David Haywood]
- Created derived 6502 type with far call/return instructions and banked data memory.
- Implemented graphics, including sprites, and packed 7bpp tiles – Monster Truck track outline and test mode work.
- Implemented multiplier chip.
- nes_vt.cpp: Fixes and improvements: [David Shah]
- Added support for VTxx systems with scrambled instructions (FC Pocket, DGUN2573).
- Added support for Family Pocket, and more FC Pocket games.
- Added support for VTxx scrambled banking (thanks NewRisingSun for help).
- Improved PPU colour palette using reference code from NewRisingSun.
- Fixed scanline interrupts and PPU data reads.
- asteroid.cpp, namcos1.cpp: Use LS153 device for DIP switches. [Dirk Best]
- amiga.cpp, cubo.cpp, ssv.cpp, unixpc.cpp: Fixed address map order after semantic change. [Dirk Best]
- gkigt.cpp: Added QUARTs and serial ports to machine configuration, but commented out handlers in memory maps. [Dirk Best]
- hamboy: Patched PIC ROM to reduce timer delay, and stared fixing DIP switches. [Dirk Best]
- Added vertical blanking input to ampoker2. [El Chango v4]
- alphatpx.cpp: Fixed P2 drive ready and added missing <> key. [helwie44]
- Converted many configuration helpers to non-static member functions. [Judge]
- Allow building with system-wide utf8proc, PortAudio, ASIO, GLM and RapidJSON. [Julian Sikorski]
- Fixed issue linking Emscripten build with certain single-driver configurations (e.g. spectrum.cpp). [Justin Kerk]
- exterm.cpp, raiden2.cpp: Updated memory map order for new semantics. [MASH]
- v9938: Improved logging options with logmacro. [Michael Zapf]
- Improved Stepping Stage driver and added support for recently-dumped VJDash set: [Naibo]
- Added fundamental communication between main 68000 and (undumped) Windows PC.
- Figured out logic for how CPU uploads data to unknown device (possibly FPGA on unknown board).
- Discovered vertical blank frequency of four logical screens – affects communication/synchronization of 68k CPUs.
- Added proper foreground layer handling (stepstag borrows foreground graphics from vjdash for now).
- Separated palette and graphics decoding for three screens, and added independent decoding/drawing routine for third screen.
- Corrected sprite ROM loading for step3.
- Mapped dancing floor, spot, neon, and key lamp/LED outputs based on footage of real machine.
- Corrected NVRAM handling.
- Adjusted default input mapping to avoid key conflicts.
- Identified graphics ROMs for vjdash foreground/background/ROZ layers.
- electron: Added a number of cartridge devices. [Nigel Barnes]
- P.R.E.S. Advanced Plus 3/4, Advanced Quarter Meg Ram, Cumana Floppy Disk System, Sound Expansion, Sound Expansion v3, Stop Press 64, Solidisk EFS.
- Changed memory map behaviour to “last entry wins”. [O. Galibert]
- Allows more natural “import and patch” and “cover a region then punch holes” structures.
- m6502: Fixed tracing and breakpoints for paged variants. [O. Galibert]
- Made memory maps member functions of owner class. [O. Galibert]
- Added disassembler for VM Labs Aries VLIW processor (used in NUON DVD players). [O. Galibert]
- interpro: Improved graphics emulation – basic bit blit and line drawing work well enough for now. [Patrick Mackinlay]
- Added preliminary ABC CAD pointing device/high-resolution graphics add-on device for Luxor ABC 80. [Peter Bortas, Edström]
- Added kzaurus driver: [R.Belmont]
- Implemented interrupts, inputs and sound - passes POST.
- Fixed layer priority and added 55555 gradient background.
- Improved visible area and layer alignment, and hooked up scroll register readback.
- kingpin.cpp: Added memory map for dealracl. [Robbbert]
- i8275 improvements and fixes: [shattered]
- Handle invisible field attributes and “end of row – stop DMA” special code better.
- Honor Video Enable bit.
- Made Preset Counters command useful.
- agat7: Added serial/parallel interface card, hard-coded to Agat-Author configuration for now. [shattered]
- Popeye/Sky Skipper improvements: [smf]
- Reverted “Popeye (bootleg set 1)” to 0.33b6 names and contents.
- Popeye: Moved Copyright from DIP switches to machine configuration – schematics show they are resistors.
- Sky Skipper: Added difficulty DIP switches.
- Popeye: Fixed background alignment and test mode background in TPP2 sets.
- Converted configuration/handlers to virtual methods.
- Removed protection device from systems that lack it.
- Popeye: Added sprite RAM, background scroll and palette buffering.
- Popeye: Unmapped $8000 to $87ff for TPP2 as 7f is not populated.
- Popeye: Latch NMI disable from A9 on falling edge of RFSH.
- Donkey Kong/Donkey Kong Jr: Hooked up undocumented service switch and undumped diagnostic ROM. [smf]
- Debugger: Fixed F10 step over for instructions with a branch delay slot. [smf]
- ti85.cpp: Re-implemented IPL disable for Flash-based models. [smf]
- z80: Changed refresh callback to write8. [smf]
- CoCo cartridge improvements: [Tim Lindner]
- Added support for the Color Computer MultiPak slot switch.
- Fleshed out serial expansion cards to support actual input and output.
- Added some compatible CoCo cartridges to the Dragon driver.
- x1: Converted I/O to memory maps and address map bank devices. [Vas Crabb]
- Improved encapsulation of a number of drivers. [Vas Crabb]
- cyberbal.cpp: Untangled the dual-screen and single-screen versions – there are substantial hardware differences.
- tvboy.cpp: Untangled from a2600 cartridge slot, replaced unnecessary bankdev with ROM bank, and fixed save states.
- vectrex.cpp: Partially untangled console and arcade variants from each other.
- Untangled ladybug and redclash from each other, and converted common video arrangements to devices.
- Added support for multiple patterns and devices to -listfull verb. [Vas Crabb]
- vt100ac: Redumped bad ROM. [Al Kossow]
- toratora.cpp: Fixed DIP switch descriptions and locations according to manual. [Bad A. Billy]
- ms32.cpp: Corrected many ROM names. [Brian Troha, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- leland.cpp: Corrected many ROM names. [Brian Troha]
- littlerb.cpp: Added PCB layout for Little Robin. [Brian Troha]
- midvunit.cpp: Confirmed Cruis’n USA PAL dumps are bad. [caius]
- Decapped and dumped PIC16F84 for Shizhan Ding Huang Maque (Version 4.1). [Caps0ff, EdHunter]
- raiden.cpp: Corrected crystal and clocks for raidenkb set. [Corrado Tomaselli, The Dumping Union]
- galaxold.cpp: Verified PROMs for drivfrcsg. [Ed Cross]
- wallc.cpp: Updated wallca crystal frequency according to PCB picture. [f205v]
- midvunit.cpp: Noted labels for Cruis’n USA PAL2. [Guru]
- namcos23.cpp: Redumped timecrs2v2b main CPU program ROMs. [Guru]
- plus4.cpp: Corrected kernal location for plus4p set. [Guru]
- wireless: Fixed Flash size. [incog]
- ti85.cpp: Improved naming of Flash-based calculators based on boot codes. [Julian Lachniet]
- mcr.cpp: Corrected several ROM names for the Tapper sets. [Marc Deslauriers, Brian Troha]
- Corrected year for Piccolo Poker 100. [Roberto Fresca]
- Magic Card II: Documented the modified Mexican Rockwell R65C02 CPU. [Roberto Fresca]
- Added additional Leapster BIOS sets. [Sean Riddle]
- rabbit.cpp: Corrected ROM labels for the recently added rabbitjt set. [ShouTime, The Dumping Union]
- Corrected years for Cyber Troopers Virtual-On, Racing Jam Chapter 2, Rail Chase 2 and San Francisco Rush 2049: Tournament Edition. [sjy96525]
- taito_f3.cpp: Added PAL dump to kirameki. [undamned]
Unofficial RetroPie Buster (Pi4) monkaPie v.1.5 by monkaBlyat Released !!!
The purpose of this image is to provide an easy way for Raspberry Pi4 users to start testing emulation on their devices until an official image is released.
This is NOT an official release by the Retropie development team, please do not contact them concerning it. For questions and support as well as general retro gaming community interaction, check out the SBCGaming Discord: https://discord.gg/JdXc6nx
The default login/ssh for this image is; User: pi Password: root
The image is 10 GB in size and is in .img format (zipped). After extraction from the zip (.gz), the .img file can be written to sd with Etcher, Win32DiskImager, etc...
Download from Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JJi8RACLu0SUjDJqhNwxxITb7s9zUucX/
Direct download mirror (thanks to Siroro from the SBCGaming discord): http://siroro.ml/monkaPie1.5.img.gz
Google Drive download mirror (thanks to Mz0rZ from the SBCGaming discord): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rqghWLCdBqHAnHlnppktXFLQG4AxVf1N
Google Drive download mirror 2 (thanks again to Mz0rZ from the SBCGaming discord): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QeKMpYQN-xti4w9KUi2oMtQiw3aO255_
Google Drive download mirror 3 (thanks yet again to Mz0rZ from the SBCGaming discord): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HdfuzZhmVrst6B7ETHEF2rtHDcglMHZO
Dropbox download mirror (thanks to therexershow): https://www.dropbox.com/s/mu8q96uvs8e2m5q/monkapie1.5-10-26-19.img.gz
Unofficial RetroPie Buster (Pi4) monkaPie v.1.5 by monkaBlyat
Linux system for Raspberry Pi 4 Based on Raspbian and Debian 10 "Buster" Kernel 4.19.68-v7+ is used RetroPie for RPI4 preinstalled Retroarch 1.7.8 Precompiled Libretro Cores for RPI 4 Chromium Web Browser Raspberry-Pi-Chromecast (Works with Google Play Store app "Raspi Cast") PPSSPP Standalone + PPSSPP Libretro (Playstation Portable Emulator) Fixed Flycast Libretro (Dreamcast Emulator) Drastic Standalone (Nintendo DS Emulator) RPG Maker for Raspberry Pi Launch Emulationstation on boot (or from terminal type: emulationstation) Ssh / ftp enabled (login user: pi pw: root) Custom es_systems.cfg for Atomiswave and Naomi (Arcade Systems) Bezel project script is included in the Retropie setup menu Xbox and PS3 controller support Steamlink installed (Streams steam games from a pc to the pi) Exfat and ntfs filesystem support Libretro yabause fixed (Saturn Emulator) Pcengine cd and tg 16 cd added to es_systems.cfg Mame libretro core included for compatibility sake Daphne Added (Arcade Laserdisc Emulator) OpenBor Added (Beat 'Em Up Engine - Experimental) Mame4all (Arcade Emulator) AdvancedMAME v3.9 (Arcade Emulator) Mame2003-midway (Arcade Emulator) Mupen64plus standalone (N64 Emulator) Residual vm (Supports Grim Fandango, Escape from Monkey Island & Myst 3) Overclock script in the RetroPie menu (thx to the supreme team) Gpio arcade joystick driver added Solarus (2D game engine for action RPGs) Background menu music with auto-fade (random plays mp3s in /roms/music) Flycast with rumble support (Dreamcast Emulator) Usb external drive mount on/off toggle (with NTFS support) Atomiswave / Naomi now use lr-reicast & runcommand (Arcade Systems) Xbox 360 gamepad driver added New themes New bootsplash Kodi 18.4 with Netflix, Amazon Video, Plex and Spotify Support Stratagus Engine (StarCraft and Broodwar) Cores: lr-np2kai, lr-pokemini, lr-freechaf, lr-px68k, lr-quasi88 & lr-x1 Reicast standalone emulator fixed (Dreamcast and Naomi arcade emulator) Ppsspp fixed (PSP Emulator) Added Lzdoom, Eduke 32, Yamagi Quake 2 and IOQuake3 Added mupen64plus-next-libretro (N64 Emulator) Full desktop build featuring libreoffice, gimp and more Easy switching from desktop to retropie and back Added to desktop mode: StarCraft and Broodwar (freeware full versions) OpenRA Engine (Command and Conquer / Red Alert) Openbor Engine ("Beats of Rage" beat em' up game engine) ioquake 3 (Open Quake 3 engine) Counter-Strike 1.6 (Fps shooter) Super Tux Kart (Native linux kart racing game) Mupen64plus-qt (N64 Emulator) Pcsx-rearmed (Playstation Emulator) Desmume (Nintendo DS Emulator) Mame standalone (Arcade Emulator) Retroarch 1.7.9 (Multi System Emulator) Minecraft pi New Features Added in monkaPie v.1.5: Updated scummvm to the latest version (Point and click adventure games) Added bluez-alsa (Support for sound through bluetooth speakers/devices) Added to desktop mode: Residual vm w/opengl (Grim Fandango, Esc from Monkey Island & Myst 3) Dolphin emulator (See readme.txt on desktop for launch instructions) Various fixes and tweaks To run StarCraft; open a terminal in the star craft folder and type: LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. setarch linux32 -L wine libscr_sa_arm.exe.so To run Counter-Strike 1.6; open a terminal in the cs 1.6 folder and type: LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. ./csmoe_linux Special thanks to PI LAB for StarCraft and Counter-Strike 1.6